Forums
New
Jun 1, 2013 10:39 PM

Aug 2012
Introduce yourself to everyone.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jun 1, 2013 10:56 PM

Nov 2012
Hey everyone. You can call me yami for short. I'll pretty much watch anime of any genre. I'm from New Jersey. I love bowling. I just completed my freshman year in college, majoring in chemical engineering. My favorite type of music is heavy metal. I only REALLY got addicted to anime about two years ago so I'm a little behind everyone else, but I'm slowly catching up :)
Jun 2, 2013 8:45 PM

May 2013
Hello everyone! Im Setsura1, but that's because someone else took the regular name of "Setsura", so you can just call me that. I love everything about Japanese culture, especially Anime and Manga! Aside from Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh! as a child I really got into anime about 8 years ago. My favorite moments are when I am sitting in my chair watching anime and eating Pocky while sipping imported Japanese Sencha Tea from my Japanese Tea Set. I will watch/read any genre of anime/manga if it is interesting. My favorite type of music is J-Pop. I am also currently teaching myself Japanese. I should also point out that my favorite out of Tohka and Kurumi is without a doubt Tohka! I just simply love her! That is it for my introduction! よろしくおねがいしませ (Yoroshiku Onegai Shimase)
Jun 3, 2013 9:00 AM

Oct 2012
Hey guys, I'm Black Shads! I'm really liking Date a Live, its one of my favorites this season! ^-^ My friends and I are trying to come up with a good fan name for Kurumi, the best one I've come up with is "KOWAI Fang-Tan," but it's kinda unoriginal (see LOL Fang-tan). xD If you come up with anything good, please, please, please post it on my profile. Thanks! <3
Oh, and I love BBCoding on the forums. ^-^
Jul 29, 2013 4:24 PM

Jun 2013
Hi I'm Sean not much to say about myself favorite harlem anime is date a live favorite character would be Tohka :). I watch Action, Harlem, comedy, Ecchi, Hintai, adventure, Horror and Romance anime. I'm already tried college 3 times didn't work out well for me and also willing meet and make new friends here so add me anyone like too ^_^.
Aug 6, 2013 6:06 AM

Oct 2012
I'm MCsq2 and I became a Date A Live fan through Kurumi, even though I still haven't watched the show yet XD I watch anime of pretty much any non-hentai genre, and I don't drop any anime that I have started watching. Once I start an anime, I must finish it even if I take like 30 breaks inbetween, lol.

I only became an anime fan sometime last year, so I'm kinda late.

Pleased to meet you guys! :)
Aug 17, 2013 10:57 PM

Apr 2013
Hey guys I'm Euphoricvibes :) Date A live was a show I picked to watch durring the spring season cuase the synopsis sound interesting and then bam I got hooked , for sure my waifu is Tohka-chan <3 anyways I'm 17 years old and I've know and seen anime since around Elemantary . Although I just watched a few big mainstream animes like naruto and such I loved watching anime in general. It's been on and off throughout the years and its not until last year I got back into it again in full force, I just enjoy and have an awesome time watching anime and also reading manga occasionally too ^_^. I found out about MAL a few months ago and I liked how I could save the shows I've watched and discuss with ppl about those shows, also discovering new shows too :). Anyways I'm new to this but I'm always open to discuss with and meet new ppl :)
Aug 28, 2013 2:09 PM

Jan 2009
Yo I'm AlliedG (shorten name of Allied General) which was my nickname from playing command and conquer.

I have watch anime since a young age but did not really get back into it until 2009 after a long hiatus.

I watch mostly non-mainstream anime and I try to keep up to date with seasonal trends. I will watch most genres with a preference for

1) sci-fi
2) military
3) fantasy
4) comedy
5) romance

I have been collecting anime figurines recently, I post them on my blog and forum comments as well.
May 12, 2016 9:08 AM

Dec 2015
Yo! I'm PolishLynx. Just Lynx works fine as well. Already a college graduate. Retired football player.

I've been watching anime since being 8 years old (soon will hit 23). Though there was a rather long break in which I stopped watching at all. Updating MAL with anime watched from January 2015. Anything watched before that date is not being added there until eventual re-watch.
When it comes to anime and manga I don't really have a favourite genre. I like to give a try to anything. And somehow still managing without dropping.

I do YouTube to kill boredom. Only let's plays though. Lot's of reading during that, because of Visual Novels.

Anyway. Hope we can get along. :)
Jul 7, 2016 11:37 AM

Jul 2016
Hello it's 360x. Call me 360x. I'm new to MyAnimeList in general but I've been on this website before I signed up.
My favorite Date A Live girl is Yoshino. I joined this club because why not?
I barely watch anime because I don't have time but I try to most of the time. Also "Castle In The Sky" was the best movie I watched as a child besides WALL-E. I looked it up just today cuz I couldn't remember it.
H̶a̶i̶l̶ ̶H̶y̶d̶r̶a̶ <---- You came to look what this was didn't you? ._. Now you're looking here cuz you're curious. I try too hard to be funny ;-; B̶e̶s̶t̶ ̶I̶n̶t̶r̶o̶d̶u̶c̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶E̶v̶e̶r̶!̶
"This little girl, who's not even half my size... taught me that tears can flow even from these silver eyes." - Teresa
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» [Game] Count to 10000 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

DeathWish249 - Jun 1, 2013

8187 by Tennouji »»
Yesterday, 1:48 AM

» [Game] Watched or Not Watched 2.0 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Setsura1 - Dec 31, 2013

260 by NiaAlexandria »»
Mar 11, 4:42 AM

Sticky: Poll: » Who's YOUR Favorite DAL Girl? 2.0

Setsura1 - Apr 11, 2014

47 by LaceyKuroki »»
Oct 16, 2016 6:53 AM

» [CLOSED] Membership Cards ( 1 2 3 4 )

Setsura1 - Jul 3, 2014

158 by Gohan24 »»
Sep 27, 2016 12:49 AM

» Skype Group

DeathWish249 - May 11, 2014

10 by VocaDee »»
Sep 23, 2015 2:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.