Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 22, 2008 1:55 PM

Sep 2008
Um yeah. When I mean theories, I didn't mean any theory . . . Just theories relating to Yusei and stuff. XP

i.e. Yusei Fudou is actually Yusei Fudou Jr.

And then later on, if your theories are proved rightly or wrongly, you can make new ones and so on and so forth.

Honestly, I was bored. XD
Crow Hogan is <3
Asanuma Shintaro is <3
Asanuma Shintaro + Crow Hogan = <3333333

Make pasta, not war.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Dec 23, 2008 11:20 AM

Dec 2007
Crackpot theory: Yusei is Yugi's and Anzu's son!

I don't actually believe this, but it would be funny.
Dec 23, 2008 3:27 PM

Sep 2008
Psh. Considering 5Ds is possibly in the year 2500 or something way in the future, that statement is very unlikely. Crackpot theory indeed!

Another theory: Yusei played with robots as a kid.

I wouldn't be surprised if this were true. Just look at his deck and you'll know what I mean.

Crow Hogan is <3
Asanuma Shintaro is <3

Make pasta, not war.
Dec 23, 2008 4:48 PM

Dec 2007
5D's is actually in the year 2021.
Jan 3, 2009 7:10 AM

Sep 2008
Psh. 5D's takes place when I'm 25 years old? XP

Anyway, besides the Yusei Fudou Jr. theory, I have a new theory . . .

Crackpot theory: Yusei's never going to have a love interest. XP YOU KNOW IT COULD BE TRUE!

Actual theory: Yusei was the youngest in the Team Satisfaction Movement.

That is, if Crow didn't already claim that spot...=P
Crow Hogan is <3
Asanuma Shintaro is <3

Make pasta, not war.
Jan 4, 2009 2:06 PM

May 2008
ChibiNatsumi09 said:
Crackpot theory: Yusei's never going to have a love interest. XP YOU KNOW IT COULD BE TRUE!

Actual theory: Yusei was the youngest in the Team Satisfaction Movement.

That is, if Crow didn't already claim that spot...=P
Stop sharing my ideas, Natsumi ;P.
I have a couple past-related theories of my own:

1 - Since Yusei was only a year old at the time of Zero Reverse, he would have never been told about how his parents died, that he was originally from Neo-Domino OR anything about Zero Reverse, thus leaving him clueless to everything as a main character usually is.

2 - He never told Jack or Crow about what happened when Kiryu was arrested. He lied to them, though they were all loyal to each other, so this one needs more work.
Jan 4, 2009 4:54 PM

Sep 2008
Yusei? Lying? Yusei lying?

Um . . . Not quite sure of that theory, but whatever. XP

Crackpot theory:
Yusei doesn't eat

Actual theory:
Yusei was agressive, but quiet, as a kid. The quiet part is true though. I mean, he doesn't talk for the first six minutes of episode one. o.o
Crow Hogan is <3
Asanuma Shintaro is <3

Make pasta, not war.
Jan 4, 2009 5:19 PM

May 2008
He's what they call the "strong, silent type". He's gotta be silent for a large part of the first episode to imply that ;P.

Besides, I don't remember Jack or Crow mentioning Yusei telling them what happened. They were just surprised to see Kiryu alive. Yusei may have told them, he may not. If we had any idea what their reactions would've been like, we'd have a better idea.
Jan 4, 2009 6:01 PM

Sep 2008
Pshpsh. What a bad reason. XP Strong, silent type, but over-reacts at random invervals, you mean.

I don't think Yusei told them . . . because they looked beyond shocked to me when Crow and Jack saw him.

But meh.
Crow Hogan is <3
Asanuma Shintaro is <3

Make pasta, not war.
Jan 5, 2009 2:42 AM

May 2008
That's where I was coming from. They hadn't seemed to have made any comment towards the Yusei/Kiryu struggle prior to Kiryu's arrest and they just seemed surprised he was alive. For all they know, he was arrested without even Yusei knowing, that what it seems.
Jan 5, 2009 6:45 PM

Sep 2008
Psh. I thought he did know, since he pinned Kiryu down while (I think) the other police where there.

But my senses fail me atm, so I'm not quite sure . . .

But I bet Crow and Jack will find out eventually, what happened to Kiryu. And Yusei too, if he really didn't know.
Crow Hogan is <3
Asanuma Shintaro is <3

Make pasta, not war.
Jan 6, 2009 3:46 AM

May 2008
Psh, I meant Crow and Jack may not have known, unless they were told, they don't know Yusei and Kiryu met before he was arrested. What I really want, is for Crow to get more tangled in with this Signer / Dark Signer war. When Jack and Yusei head off to see Aki, he'll be alone with Yusei's friends and the Dark Signers hanging out in Satellite. Kiryu's going to want to get to him too.
Jan 6, 2009 4:36 PM

Sep 2008
THEN EPIC CROW ACTION! 8D

Crackpot theory: Yusei is the descendant of Yuugi Mutou. XP

Actual theory: Baby Yusei had a sense something was wrong in Zero Reverse. D:
This theory makes sense . . . I mean, my grandparents died and I acted like there wasn't a care in the world . . . not knowing what happened. But Baby Yusei was probably different.

You know. Yusei was probably an epic genius, even as a baby. And kids tend to learn the most from babyhood to five years old. ;]

Baby Yusei Fudou Jr. FTW
Crow Hogan is <3
Asanuma Shintaro is <3

Make pasta, not war.
Jan 7, 2009 2:59 AM

May 2008
My theory is....Rex should have a flashback to the time when Yusei was a bby~.

Kai, that's more of a demand, but if we can get Carly's baby Jack, then we should have the right to see bby Yusei~. I want to go all crazy over how cute he looks.
Jan 7, 2009 4:48 PM

Sep 2008
OMG! THAT VISION THAT SCARRED ME? D:

Anyway~

You got a point. We saw baby Atem (But not Yuugi. D: WHY?!?!), and chibi Sho, so we need a baby Yusei Fudou Jr. flashback.

Crackpot theory:
Yusei needs a hug . . . badly.

Actual theory:
So, Yusei is really smart, but in 5D's, there are no signs of him actually being educated. Maybe when he was little, but it's definately not like DM where they shot random scenes at a high school. XP
Yusei = The epicer version of Einstein?
Crow Hogan is <3
Asanuma Shintaro is <3

Make pasta, not war.
Jan 8, 2009 4:19 PM

May 2008
ChibiNatsumi09 said:
Crackpot theory:
Yusei needs a hug . . . badly.

Actual theory:
So, Yusei is really smart, but in 5D's, there are no signs of him actually being educated. Maybe when he was little, but it's definately not like DM where they shot random scenes at a high school. XP
Yusei = The epicer version of Einstein?

Crackpot theory: I SHALL FULFILL THAT :D.

Actual theory: Pffft, he's the son of two geniuses, it's just natural to him. Thus the hacking skills, he doesn't need to be equcated when he's that smart. Martha would have taught him whatever he needed learning.

Off-topic:
Jan 9, 2009 4:34 PM

Sep 2008
Natural geniusness? Apsh. If only he were real . .. He could help me with math homework. D:

Crackpot theory:
Yusei has a soft spot for women, like a soft spot for children.

Actual theory:
Baby Yusei's first word wasn't "Momma" or "Dadda" but some complicated word that babies wouldn't understand. XP

Off-topic: WHY DID YOU POISON MY EYES WITH THAT PICTURE? D: IN A YUSEI THREAD?
Crow Hogan is <3
Asanuma Shintaro is <3

Make pasta, not war.
Oct 22, 2009 8:45 AM
Jul 2008
Yusei is Darkness from Yuugiou GX, at the end of 5D's he'll fail to save the world, realise Yliaster has a point on anti-evolution, and travels through time to stop human evolution.

Do I win?
Dec 29, 2009 9:24 AM

Feb 2008
I always thought...
http://myanimelist.net/character/15467/Yanagi__Tenzen
=
Sho [ http://myanimelist.net/character/1299/Sho_Marufuji ]
In the future
I dunno why ><" they kinda look alike... maybe
But than I found out tenzen's name [and forgot it 6 minutes after] and my theory fails ><"
maybe tenzen is the descendant of sho? oo" nah..
Mar 19, 2010 9:06 PM
Jul 2018
The exeme grass-fire type him not eating crow said 4 him to go on a diet!!!!!lol!!!! he is a softie to tell you the truth a true softie does he even laugh now day and in duels take a chill pill b4 it or strollaxe (relaxing wile strolling) wonder if he like candain pancakes i can make dem with golden syrup mmmmmmmmmmmmm and hello he is not a ladies man to tell u the truth serious

if he was real give him the silent treatment or do some thing nice and he'll be your friend it might not work but still his kind hearted so there still room

chilaxe and peace out ancient black
Mar 20, 2010 8:27 AM

Sep 2008
Hmm. I wonder what THAT had to do with anything. But, wow. No caps. My prediction was right! 8D

Crackpot Theory: Yusei's first word was Momentum when he was a baby. I totally call it.

Actual Theory: This is possibly the most complicated theory of mine yet. o.o I blame a fanfic of mine.
So, like, when Rudger goes bananas and destroys the bridge that was hanging over the shiny Momentum pool of light thingy and Yusei falls in it, the Yusei Fudou we knew and loved died in an instant, possibly due to 'the darkness in his heart', as previously stated by Rudger. At first, I thought it was some animation error or something, but when 'Yusei' was walking around with absolutely no life in his eyes, I believe he was only a shell walking around.
Then Daddy Fudou shows up in all his awesomeness and glory and implants some of himself and his memories into this 'shell of Yusei'. I mean, there was no possible way, other than that, that Yusei could have recognized his dad that quickly after not seeing him for seventeen years. Unless he has good memory or something.
Then Yusei recognizes his dad and a new, happier Yusei is born. ;D

. . . . Oh, the amount of holes in that theory . . .
Crow Hogan is <3
Asanuma Shintaro is <3

Make pasta, not war.
Mar 20, 2010 9:15 AM

Dec 2007
ChibiCrow said:
I mean, there was no possible way, other than that, that Yusei could have recognized his dad that quickly after not seeing him for seventeen years. Unless he has good memory or something.
Maybe Yusei actually saw himself in a mirror once and noticed his father looks very similar.
Mar 20, 2010 1:58 PM
Jul 2018
HAHA I GAV UP (FART SOUND) OR I DONT REMBER HMMMMMM BESIDE I MAKE A PREDICTION THAT TODAY U WILL BEFRIEND SOMEONE AND TAKE A QUICK LIKING TO HMMMMMMM IT MAYBE NOT RIGHT BUT DONT FORGET THIS I CAN KINDA READ MINDS AND READ EYES

PEACE OUT
Mar 20, 2010 4:49 PM

Sep 2008
Gurenn said:
Maybe Yusei actually saw himself in a mirror once and noticed his father looks very similar.

But, I don't think the lights came together to create Yusei's father's spirit's form before Yusei called out to him. So, the only thing Yusei had to help him determine who was telling him it was too soon for him to be in Hell was the voice. Then, he called out for his father. Then, Yusei's father appears.
Crow Hogan is <3
Asanuma Shintaro is <3

Make pasta, not war.
Mar 20, 2010 5:26 PM
Jul 2018
HERE SOME THING DOES YUSEI BRUSH HIS TEETH???I CAN JUST IMAGE HIM AT THE DENTIST OR MARTHA YELLIN AT YUSEI SAYING "YUSEI BRUSH UR TEETH B4 U GO TO SLEEP"
Mar 20, 2010 5:44 PM

Sep 2008
I think the real question is, does ANYONE in YGO brush their teeth? I mean, we hear about certain characters' bathroom problems, but other than that, you don't really hear anything hygeine related. But everyone important to the plot seems to have pearly white teeth, so I guess so. o.o

Crack Theory: Daddy Fudou and Yusei Fudou = Certified Nerds, while the mommy's a certified beauty queen. :3

No actual theory this time. ;P At least, not in this post.
Crow Hogan is <3
Asanuma Shintaro is <3

Make pasta, not war.
Mar 20, 2010 11:07 PM
Jul 2018
LIKE WHO FROM YGO 5DS HAV BATHROOM PROMBLE I KNO CARLY SLEEPS IN HER CAR MOST OF THE TIME WAT DOES SHE USE FOR A TOILET????? A BUCKET!!!!!!LOL

PEACE OUT
Mar 21, 2010 8:01 AM

Sep 2008
Well, I'm actually talking about Jounouchi (Joey Wheeler) from Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters. There was one scene where we see him washing his hands. And as we all know, in YGO, you don't wash your hands for no reason.

But otherwise, I think everyone else uses a toilet for their bathroom urges . . . off-screen. ;P
Now, discuss crack theory now please?
Crow Hogan is <3
Asanuma Shintaro is <3

Make pasta, not war.
Mar 22, 2010 11:03 PM
Jul 2018
I GOT SUMTHING UM UM WHY DID YUSEI GET MARKED ANY FIRST EP I WATCHED HE WAS MARKED SOOOO HMMMMMMM DID HE CHOSE HIS CLOTHES BCUZ BLACK GOES WITH ANYTHING BUT THE JACKET LIGHT BLUE THE ORANGE DOES KINDA GO WITH LIGHT BLUE BUT NOT TO MUCH I NOT A FASHIONEASTER BUT SERIOUSLY HE HAS GOT TASTE IN FASHION BUT NOT THAT HE WILL CARE UNLIKE CROW'S ITS DOGEY BUT OK !!!!!!!!!DOES YUSEI LIKE PUPPY DOGS I WOOD LOVE TO C HIM NURSE A PUPPY DOG HOW CUTE

PEACE OUT
removed-userMar 26, 2010 7:25 PM
Mar 27, 2010 8:32 PM

Sep 2008
Crack theory: Yusei loves dogs. But not as much as his D-Wheel. That just doesn't happen in 5D's.

Crack theory #2: Yusei's a bisexual. *Prepares for mob attack*

Actual theory: Yusei's favorite color is not blue.
Crow Hogan is <3
Asanuma Shintaro is <3

Make pasta, not war.
Mar 29, 2010 1:45 AM
Jul 2018
REALLY OKKKKKK THAT JUST RECKS THE MOOD HE A BISEXUAL KINDA AWAKARD.WAT IS HIS FAVOURITE COLOUR RED BLACK GREEN MEH I LUV DOGS SOOOO WE HAV SOME THING IN COMON HOW DO U KNO HE LIKES DOGS,DOES YUSEI USE SARCASM IT WOOD B FUNNY,I WOOD LIKE TO C HIM HUG HIS D-WHEELER LOL MOMENT
removed-userMar 29, 2010 11:24 PM
Apr 1, 2010 1:06 PM

Sep 2008
What mood? 8D;;
Red? Black? Green? Red and black, maybe, but . . . green? o.o Ew. I don't think so.
Of course Yusei uses sarcasm. When we're not looking. ;P The sneaky person . . .
Crow Hogan is <3
Asanuma Shintaro is <3

Make pasta, not war.
Apr 5, 2010 3:25 AM
Jul 2008
Crackpot theory: Yusei is actually a Stantler who accidentally mindfucked itself whilst battling a Krabby. It's twisted it's mind so that it became a bishonen with hair inspired by it's opponent. Since Yusei and Stantler are one and the same, their behaviour is linked. Every time Yusei crashes? That's the Stantler coding in the vets (so far they've saved it each time). And JACK? He is of course Gary Oak.
Apr 11, 2010 7:00 PM
Jul 2018
WATS THE PROB WITH GREEN,

YUSEI ACTUALLY VERY UNHYGIC,HE DOESNT SHOWER,CHANGE CLOTHES OR WASH HIS HAND:( OR EAT,HES GOING 2 BE ANNAREXIC AT SOME POINT

2 B MARKED MEANS IN WAT I CALL NEO DOMANO CITYESE"AHHHH,SCARY PERSON RUN"

YUSEI GOT HIS EYES FROM HIS MUMMY NOT DADDY WAT WAS HIS MUMMYS NAME ANYWAY?

WATEVER FREAKS OF NEO DOMANO CITY(NOT YUSEI OR HIS FAMILY)

I DEVLOPE FEELINGS LIKE FRIENDS FEELINGS 4 YUSEI SINCE WE YES WE HAV SOOO MUCH IN COMON THEN U SAID HE WAS A BISEXAUL.PARTY POOPER

GUESS WAT AKI FIRST SENTENCE WAS ""I AM STUPID""

THEORIES:1.YUSEI EATS WHILE SLEEPING LIKE:SNORE,MUCH MUCH,SNORE,MUNCH MUNCH.2THE REASON YUSEI DOESNT HAVE MANY FRIENDS IS BCUZ HE PROBALY SUFFED SOOO MUCH REJECTION AS A KID THAT HE DOSENT TALK 2 MANY SOO HE DOESNT GET HURT.BIT LIKE ME BCUZ IM SOOO OUTGOIN BUT REALLY SHY ON THE INSIDE
removed-userApr 13, 2010 8:18 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Favorite Yusei Fudou Moment (So far)

ChibiCrow - Jan 21, 2009

46 by YYugi »»
Oct 29, 2011 8:51 AM

» Yusei Image Thread

YamiAtem - Mar 2, 2011

0 by YamiAtem »»
Mar 2, 2011 11:52 AM

» What do you like about Yusei?

YamiAtem - Nov 19, 2008

15 by IsolatedBliss »»
May 26, 2010 9:01 AM

» THING YOU HAV IN COMON WITH YUSEI

removed-user - Apr 15, 2010

27 by removed-user »»
May 3, 2010 3:21 AM

» Prediction Thread. XP

ChibiCrow - Jan 3, 2009

22 by removed-user »»
Apr 11, 2010 6:53 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.