Forum Settings
Forums
New
Do you agree in this project?
Dec 5, 2008 2:45 AM

Jan 2008
I've heard some rumours and saw some threads about Skip Beat being adapted to a live-action TV series at Taiwan. I really hate TV companies taking advantages of successful mangas. I think the production will just ruin the story (as common manga TV series haven't kept the intigrity of the original) especially my Kyoko-chan.

They said that the the project is a Japan-Taiwan collaboration and gained the approval of the Manga-ka herself. Well, I hope that they c an come out with a good one, or else, there'll be a great rebellion of Skip Beat fans. Ahaha, Just kidding!

The Cast are as follows:
Ariel Lin - Mogami Kyoko
Jerry Yan - Tsuruga Ren
Joe Cheng - Fuwa Shou

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Dec 5, 2008 10:39 PM

Nov 2007
I haven't watched many live actions, but I honestly the real key in making a live action work for this manga is going to be how Kyoko is portrayed. Kyoko's personality is the force that drives the manga. Capturing it's many sides with her complex emotions of playfulness and vengence will be tough to do well. I was actually kind of impressed with the anime in this way - somehow they managed to preserve what I call those 'classic Kyoko moments'.
Dec 6, 2008 3:20 AM

Jan 2008
I agree, I enjoyed the anime as much as the manga. The scene that made me wave the flag is when Kyoko's pandora's box was unlocked, such is the moment Dark Kyoko was born. hahaha

Dec 21, 2008 12:57 PM

Mar 2008
I love the anime and manga ;3 and I would love to see the live action... but taiwan? ... i would prefer japan... ;p but I'll stop complain ;p
Jan 11, 2009 9:10 PM

Nov 2007
I heard that the live action drama has stopped making for unlimited period time.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Who do you like for Kyoko to be with?

tsubasalover - Dec 4, 2008

17 by marwstefop »»
Apr 13, 2012 9:28 AM

» classic Kyoko moments

Breezie-D - Dec 5, 2008

3 by HazukiSama »»
Jan 20, 2010 11:07 PM

» Destined meetings?

Breezie-D - Jan 12, 2009

1 by BlasianAngel »»
Nov 15, 2009 12:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.