Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 30, 2008 4:43 PM

Jun 2007
So we've only seen two episodes so far and we really only have confirmation of what one person from the cafe is, Akiko. We know she's an android from the first episode... I think it was the first episode... when we saw her at Rkuo's school.

So, even though it doesn't matter at all, who do you think is human and who do you think is an android?

People in the cafe:

Setoru - guy always reading books
Shimei: he was on the record floor in first episode
Chie: little kid
___ : old guy taking care of Chie
Koji: guy in the mysterious relationship
Rena: chick in the mysterious relationship
Nagi: bartender

Then there's also Rikuo, Masaki, Akiko, and Sammy, but we know what they are.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Oct 31, 2008 6:38 PM

Nov 2007
Sirdam said:

Setoru - guy always reading books
Shimei: he was on the record floor in first episode
Chie: little kid
___ : old guy taking care of Chie
Koji: guy in the mysterious relationship
Rena: chick in the mysterious relationship
Nagi: bartender

We already know what Setoru is because he has a ring before he went into the cafe (see episode 1). Though his purpose in Eve no Jikan cafe is uncertain. We see him reporting to someone, which could mean many things.
Shimei: No hint as to what he could be.
Old Man: An android.
Chie: A human.
My speculation is, is that the Old Man is like a nanny for Chie and he simply brings Chie around when he goes out.
Koji: Human.
Rena: Android.
From the preview of the third episode, we see more of their relationship. I conclude that they are having a forbidden relationship, a human loving an android and vice versa.
Nagi: Hard to say. I'm inclined to say that she is a human, since she seems to be the owner of Eve no Jikan. I don't have enough reason to believe she is an android, but her identity might be a surprise, as it was in Mizu no Kotoba.

I take icon requests.
Nov 2, 2008 10:00 AM

Jun 2008
Hmm, let me see...

Setoru: Android, as Free wrote.

Chie: Clearly Human.

Old Man: Android. I think that the old man it's actually a "clone" of a Chie relative. (Using technology to avoid suffering on a little child?)

The Couple: Judging from the preview of Act 3... it's supposed that one of them is a human and the other one is an android. And what if both were androids? ;D

Nagi: Same as Free. It's probably a Human.
Nov 3, 2008 8:16 PM

Jun 2007
Free: Setoru.... D'oh. >_<

I'm guessing that Chie is the android... I think that is the secret the old man is keeping from her. His line about children being able to play no matter what really makes me think that she is one. It just seemed like something he's saying because she doesn't get the chance to play outside of the cafe.

I keep flipping on the couple. I watched both episodes a couple times, but I can't seem to figure out which of them is the android and human. Even the preview for the third episode confuses me about it. >_<

Nagi I'd imagine is a human as well. I don't think she could be an android and have that much free time to do as she pleases.
Nov 14, 2008 9:22 PM

Dec 2007
I think they're all androids.

Cause I'm just crazy like that.
Nov 14, 2008 10:49 PM

Nov 2007
Okay, I have a new theory about Koji and Rena. I think Koji is an android teacher, quite possibly in Rikuo and Masaki's school, and Rena is a human prostitute/stripper. Both of them are shunned by society (Koji for his entire being and Rena for her profession.) and found each other. In the second episode, you can hear Koji saying something about his job, which could very well be a teacher.
Pictures that sort of support this (Do not click if you haven't watched the second episode.):

I take icon requests.
Nov 14, 2008 11:42 PM

Jun 2007
Those two shots made me think that about them at one point, well, I didn't think about her being a prostitute, but then there are other scenes in the preview that just make me think I'm completely wrong about thinking he is the android and she is the human.
Mar 22, 2009 11:19 PM

Nov 2007
Well, now that the newest ep has come out, All the predictions about the couple sound pretty funny.
Dec 11, 2009 8:31 PM
Nov 2009
Setoru - human
Chie: human
Old man: android
Koji: android
Rena: android
Nagi: human
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Tokisaka Incident

techstepman - Aug 2, 2012

0 by techstepman »»
Aug 2, 2012 3:08 PM

Poll: » Favourite character?

Gurenn - Aug 11, 2011

0 by Gurenn »»
Aug 11, 2011 5:34 AM

» A Movie? A New Season?

Eka - Nov 8, 2009

1 by 770312 »»
Jan 22, 2010 11:48 AM

» What does it mean to be a person?

770312 - Oct 30, 2008

7 by ukonkivi »»
Dec 1, 2008 8:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.