Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 26, 2008 12:34 AM

Mar 2008
~~~~~~~~PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING/READING!~~~~~~~

This is a thread for those who have seen all the episodes, those who have not please do NOT post/read any further than this point to prevent being spoiled!!! (no spoiler tags needed in this thread)
sugarplumfairyJan 4, 2009 3:05 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Oct 26, 2008 12:40 AM

Mar 2008
yay episode 3!!! things to discuss:
~hmm raven murdering lots of people...any thoughts? still as bishie as before? (i think so :D)
~well what i thought was, *fangirl scream* ahhh another one of edgar's near seductions!!
~ooo ermine is said to be raven's sister, but i still cant help but think that there is more to it...like romance between the deceased ermine and edgar....
~looks like lydias getting jealous, and starting to fall of edgar! (kya~~)
~so edgar has some more dark secrets yet to be discovered? hmm.....hope he is good at the end...
~ahahahaha lydia's dad's face when edgar told him about the marriage proposal!! hilarious! very nice how he trusted his daughter and told them to get away (actually realising who's the read bad guy)
~alas, big bad wolf....who's guna save lydia? (im hoping for heroic save by edgar as usual :D)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 26, 2008 12:47 AM

Aug 2008
After waiting for 2 whole hours... (the downoad was very slow) i could finally see it.. and it was a great episode^^ I think Edgar and Lydia are growing closer every minute^^ but the end was a cliffhanger... wanna know about that beast.... if it's dangerous or not... it was with that person in the shadow in episode 2 or am i wrong?
in any case another grate episode^^
and now answering on your thoughts^^
~edgar really does seduce her... i really think he likes her just a bit and its getting more^^
~ermine... totally forgot about her... she didn't seem that improtant to me for now... must agree with you... there'ssomething more than Edgar says to it...
~Edgar is gonna be a good person in the end^^ Lydia will make him into one... you can count on that
~And the face of Lydia's father was a really funny one indeed^^ He just didnt now what to do after Edgar told that... so great^^
WitchmagOct 26, 2008 12:53 AM
Oct 26, 2008 3:48 AM

Apr 2008
Lovely lovely episode, nya~~
- Lydia making a path for the brownie. So cuuuute :3
- we get to know more about Raven. I wasn't expecting that bloodstained past, but yep he's still as bishie as before, if not more * - *
- Ermine...yes I also think there's something more to it than what Edgar revealed. And Lydia also believes that, by the look on her face (she was jealous eheh)
- Edgar might have whatever he wants in his past, I still think he's the best. Love the way he tries to seduce her <3 Great timings indeed, Raven
- I think Edgar is trying to appear like he's teasing her but in the end he'll fall for her much more. And of course Lydia is already falling in love for him (who wouldn't?)
- Edgar asking to marry Lydia. Her face was priceless
- Lydia's father was just hilarious. He was like *shock* and then he trusted them and actually tacked Gotham xD
- Is it just me or Nico spoke aloud? Did Edgar & Co hear him?
- Who got shot? *nervous*
- Finally the dark wolfie makes his entrance. It's a hell of a cliffhanger, I'm telling you.

Me needs the next episode!
Oct 26, 2008 4:56 AM

Aug 2008
agree with you about needing another episode^^
-and you're right... we heard a shot..... was so mesmerised by the wolf that i didnt thought about it... hope nobody get's hit.... now i really can't wait to see the next episode:(
-I dont think they heard him.. otherwise they would have said something about it i think...
-and by the way wha t happened with the brownies that were talking with the cat? didnt see them anymore... but the scene with the other brownie was so cute^^
Oct 26, 2008 6:06 AM

May 2008
Honestly, I face-palmed less during this episode and my eyes/ears also hurt less from all the sparkles and over-the-top-music.

First about the bad guys. Is it just me or what-was-his-name and the gang consisted of the same people who supposedly were killed off by the Raven? Anyway, they're still a bunch of idiots.

I'm fond of the myths or legends that are used in the anime, but this one simply passed through my ears and if you asked me to retell it, I would vaguely describe it. Its not that interesting in my opinion.

I'm still puzzled at the though "are they making fun of the shoujo genres fakiness with this anime?" Because it certainly would explain Edgar's behavior and typical, naive Lydia.

Despite all the faults, this anime is for those who want to turn off their brain after the hard day and simply relax. I really look forward to know more about the Raven (who seems the only sane here to me) and his sister Ermine. Also, the mysterious guy with the Cerberus looks promising. Is it bad that I want that wolf to make a feast of Nico? That cat irritates the hell of me (I miss Nyanko-sensei).

I like the side characters more than the main ones (I wouldn't mind if some fairy got rid off them) and I would be mad if they don't reveal more about them.

Oct 26, 2008 9:57 AM

Jun 2008
i thought Lydia was kinda annoying for being all afraid of Raven because he killed people O_o he killed people who would otherwise kill YOU. you should be thanking him, not going "are you going to kill me now?" that was just stupid =/ i hope none of that will continue coming from her, because that kind of stuff can easily make me dislike the character.

i love Lydia's dad :D
Oct 26, 2008 10:39 AM

May 2008
Takai, don't give her too much credit. I mean, she left her unconscious dad who came to her rescue and her attention span shortens whenever Egar is around.

I didn't like her ungratefulnes either. At least stammer a quick 'thank you' before running off and not "omg, spare me! I'm too virgin to die!" XD

Oct 26, 2008 11:03 AM

Mar 2008
DieInHell said:
"omg, spare me! I'm too virgin to die!" XD

i may not agree with this, but this made me laugh!!

hehehe well on the subject of lydia...hmm i dont mind her too much....
although she did seem a little pathetic when she keeps saying how she doesnt trust edgar when shes obviously really into him, and yes her attention span does get smaller when hes around (though i find tht cute, as in shes interested :D:D:D)

so yeah i think shes alright, some flaws (but dont we all) but i defo think SHE SHOULDNT BACK AWAY WHEN EDGAR GETS CLOSE!! (kya!~~~)
Oct 26, 2008 11:47 AM

Sep 2008
woooahh 3rd episod? woooaaaaoo I ' go to download!! :D yehhehehehe

Oct 26, 2008 12:09 PM

Mar 2008
Karinsan said:
woooahh 3rd episod? woooaaaaoo I ' go to download!! :D yehhehehehe

im sorry if u were spoiled, but please do read my 1st post about not reading/posting until u are up to date with the recent episodes
Oct 27, 2008 5:55 AM

Apr 2008
Witchmag said:
agree with you about needing another episode^^
-and you're right... we heard a shot..... was so mesmerised by the wolf that i didnt thought about it... hope nobody get's hit.... now i really can't wait to see the next episode:(
-I dont think they heard him.. otherwise they would have said something about it i think...
-and by the way wha t happened with the brownies that were talking with the cat? didnt see them anymore... but the scene with the other brownie was so cute^^

- I guess you're right, someone would be surprised to see a cat talking if they had heard him. Still it was very weird to see Nico not pretending to be a cute kitten for once with that many people around.
- Oh I forgot that ^^" now that you mention it did they just disappear? I think that was a major flaw, they need to talk about them again or their appearence will feel like a random part of the episode

About Lydia, well I find it rather cute that she can't keep focused when Edgar's around. Very honestly, who would? He's too charming. I just don't know how can she shy away from him x)
But yes I agree that her reaction about Raven was stupid. I mean okay he murders people, but you can see he doesn't do that because he feels like doing it, it's part of his duty to keep his master safe. He doesn't go all "oh I'm bored let's kill someone". Besides, he saved her, she should thank him. Poor thing *snuggles raven*
Oct 27, 2008 5:57 AM

Apr 2008
Raven's still the most interesting... really, the bloodstained past just makes him more interesting to me. I definitely want to know more about his sister, too.

Lydia annoyed me a little bit in this episode, and Edgar is still fabulously awesome. The sparkly sound effects when he talks makes my day.

I hated where it ended, I don't think anyone got shot, but I just hate cliffhangers. D:
Oct 28, 2008 1:49 AM

Aug 2008
kaleidoruby said:
I hated where it ended, I don't think anyone got shot, but I just hate cliffhangers. D:

Completely agree with you -.- ...... when should the next episode be translated? does anyone have a clue?

Serena said:
- Oh I forgot that ^^" now that you mention it did they just disappear? I think that was a major flaw, they need to talk about them again or their appearence will feel like a random part of the episode

I really agree with you^^ they were so cute^^ don't mind if they become part of the main characters:P everytime i see a brownie i so wanna hug them ^^

And Lydia's rection of Raven is too sad... he just protected her... and just because he killed people who were attacking her she's scared of him -.- whould she also be scared of soldiers to kill her? because they to the same when it's during a war... so i think she must give raven some more trust....
Oct 28, 2008 7:41 AM

Apr 2008
Witchmag said:
I really agree with you^^ they were so cute^^ don't mind if they become part of the main characters:P everytime i see a brownie i so wanna hug them ^^

And Lydia's rection of Raven is too sad... he just protected her... and just because he killed people who were attacking her she's scared of him -.- whould she also be scared of soldiers to kill her? because they to the same when it's during a war... so i think she must give raven some more trust....

Agreed, they are the cutest things I've seen for a while ^^

I know! It's not like he likes to do that, can't she see? And god he saved her life *sigh* maybe Lydia's a little dense and didn't quite figured that out yet
Oct 28, 2008 10:03 AM

Aug 2008
Serena said:
I know! It's not like he likes to do that, can't she see? And god he saved her life *sigh* maybe Lydia's a little dense and didn't quite figured that out yet

but that's the charm of most shoujo girls^^ they are too dense for words:P
i think she'll understand if she got to know his history (i want to know that too of course:P) but for that we have to wait for the next episode -.- ..............
Oct 31, 2008 5:40 AM

Aug 2008
Yay, new episode!
Nov 3, 2008 7:49 AM

Mar 2008
azncrisis said:
Yay, new episode!

yeah sorry been away for a couple of days....*goes to watch*

START OF EPISODE 4 DISCUSSION!!!
Nov 5, 2008 8:59 AM

Jul 2008
SUBS are out! THANK GOD all somehow resolved! I LOVE THE PROGRESS! Like the way story is going. WANT to see what happens next. LOVE THE BLACK WOLF! Will be my favorite although he might be a bad guy that is apart from Lydia.

OH MAN! THE OP of this episode IS EPIC! It is amazing in itself that A BIG FIGHT OCCURS between Raven and the dark spectral hound! I LOVE THE OP OF THIS EPISODE! The music blended really well!

I loved the part of when everyone goes deep down in the tower and deep underground. Looked a lot like a dunfeon exploring from RPGs. I really liked that.

Huskley appearing was crazy enough but since Edgar did not kill him cause Lydia asked him not too.

The BEST was when Nico called A WHOLE ARMY OF FAIRIES AND BROWNIES! That was LOL! Really nicely DONE NICO!

Then when they meet one who is guarding and keeping the sword.....EDGAR got tricked! THEN ALL FREAKED ME OUT! Lydia takes the sword and then points it towards Edgar!? O_O

Then Edgar orders Raven to something about it.........I though Edgar would seriously hurt Lydia.........WHAT A RELIEF that nothing like that happened!

THE WEIRD part is that when Edgar's blood mixed with sword and Lydia holding it.......transported him to the Merrows kingdom.

THE QUEEN that they met IS BISHOUJO! I HAVE NO MADE THIS WAY BETTER THAN WALT DISNEY! This way better than the crappy little mermaid! This FAIRY TALES ASTONISHED ME WITH THE ART OF THAT QUEEN+the one the guardian.

TOO BAD EDGAR IS STUCK AWAY FROM LYDIA!

GREAT EPISODE AND THINGS ARE PICKING UP!

Next episode FINALLY GET TO MEET MY FAVORITE VILLAIN!

HIGHLIGHTS!

I LOVE THE FIGHT WITH THE OP+MUSIC

LOVE THE PART when Lydia and Edgar are inside the place where the sword is+THE GUARDIAN OF THAT SWORD is amzingly done in terms of art!

Edgar gets tricked+Lydia takng the real sword and pointing it towards Edgar???? O_O WTH?

I though Lydia was going to fight Edgar and Raven+Edgar grabs sword and mixes his blood with it. Man does he GO EXTREME SOMETIMES!

THE WHOLE SCENE OF THE FAIRY ARMY ATTACK with Nico leading was LOL AND NICE!That will teach you Huskley!

THE MERROWS QUEEN IS BISHOUJO! VERY BISHOUJO!

Edgar sure has guts to protect Lydia from her!

DeathfireD said:
ya that was a bit contradictory. Didn't the marrow want to be free from that island? Why did they all of a sudden agree to stay and accept that guy as their new master even though he didn't have the correct star :S?

Good question........the only reason I can think is of DESPERATION. There are many advantages to keeping a homeland and they mentioned there has not been one Earl like that in a while.

Silaqui said:
That was one confusing episode.

I didn't get the whole part about the star and even more I didn't get the merrows. Why did they accept Edgar as their new Earl?

Nico starts to piss me off. He ran away, when Lydia was in danger and later on appeared just to tell her, that she has to kill Edgar. Someone should kill that cat instead!

Nico being a wuss I agreed and why the hell Lydia was taking it cool with the way Nico was acting....should have better authority.....you got to admit he did raise a interesting army of fairies.

Once all your questions about the Merrows can be directed towards a mutual feeling of tolerance/acceptance and desperation. That is why the whole thing was done like that. About details, that might come later on.

For now these elements as I said, can be taken into consideration because they were mentioned by the Merrow who was guarding the sword.

Oops! I appear to be incapable of following Rules 16 and 17, so I had to have a mod change my sig for me.
Nov 5, 2008 9:29 AM

Mar 2008
finally able to watch it subbed!! yay! :D
highlights written in sequence to watching episode:
~ooo raven saves lydia! looks pretty good for the potential couple raven x lydia who some favour! i must admit, he is really hot
~awww her fathers really nice :D
~awww and raven comes to see her in the prison!
~edgars keeping secrets from lydia then? hmm but its all ok cos he tells her about the key at th end
~this anime is darker than i thought, wht with the tons of deaths made by raven, and then edgar about to kill huskley...its great tho, i love the action :D
~and nico telling lydia to kill edgar?? wonder whats going to happen...
~"ermine really did spoil me" says edgar? ahhhh secret past love affair..?
~gRR huskley sooo annoying.
~edgar leaving his father and lydia?? hmm...
~merrow is pretty. wonder why edgar can see her
~oo lydia has the sword? pretty early in the series!
~uh oh lydia about to kill edgar?!??!! which thank god didnt happen.
~OMGOSHHHH WHT HAPPENED TO EDGAR? DID HE DIE?? :O :O :O
~and so lydia will become the leader?!?!?! INTENSE OR WHAT! but then i dont quite understand it all :/
~looks like this time lydia has come to save edgar
~ahhhh edgar!! KYA~~~~ sooo cuteee
~wow lydias soul about to get taken but saved my edgar again :D
~:O and hes now the real dark blue knight??? wowww
~awwww cuteeee couple huddle :D
~uh oh random blond/sounds evil dude at end....
CANT WAIT FOR NXT EPISODE
Nov 5, 2008 10:49 AM

Aug 2008
yeah^^ another great episode^^ but what happened with raven? how did he manage to defeat that wolf? and how did she get captured by those man? didnt' get that part .....
but the part where that Huskler was attacked was great^^
and i really want to know who that shady guy is ^^ really curious about it..
does anyone know when kelpie comes forward? really like him a lot^^
Nov 5, 2008 12:10 PM

May 2008
I'm glad that they decided to to take out OP to show the fight between Raven and the wolf-beast-thing. Although, for me it feels like the whole fight was sort of meaningless and didn't accomplish anything.

Moreover, I start do dislike the glowing effects used on the beast and Raven's eyes. Raven looks like shooting lasers for God's sake!

The repetitiveness of catching and chasing around by the bad guys is starting to annoy the hell out of me.

I pity Lydia's father for being thrown into this mess, he looks like a decent man, just to be abandoned and forgotten any given moment.

The underwater scene. I'd never look at it the same. What has been seen, cannot be unseen! I mean, I know its a fairytale, but it looked beyond ridiculous for me.

And for the love of everything, stop focusing on their eyes! We know they're pretty and all that jazz. You don't need to flash that out that so many times per episode!

I'm on the verge of dropping this (for give me Raven - I still adore you), because the episode itself felt like an eternity. I'll watch a few episodes more to see what Ulysses is capable of. If he's not going to catch my attention and spike this a little bit more I'm done with this anime.

Nov 5, 2008 2:21 PM

Jun 2008
lol way to ditch Lydia and escape, Nico XDDD

i love Edgar's politeness, despite the fact that he is pissed off XD "I am really getting quite sick of you, Huskley-kun" lol

the underwater world was so pretty! i wish i could breathe and walk under water >.>

judging by the voice and blond hair, was that Ulysses right before the ending? ;D

and lol @ Nico's change of attitude toward Edgar XD (and i love the butler attire! so cute)

--edit-- I LOVE RAVEN.

and no Kelpie still T_T
Nov 5, 2008 3:08 PM

May 2008
Takai said:
lol way to ditch Lydia and escape, Nico XDDD

I loved that part. Lydia, You've got punk'd XD But somehow I started to doubt Nico motives when he was all "kill him! nooo! what are you doing?" I mean, he won't tag along without any reason? Or I'm just searching for something more meaningful in this, lol.

Takai said:
"I am really getting quite sick of you, Huskley-kun" lol

Bullseye! I hope he was swallowed by that giant wave or drowned under the water.

Takai said:
judging by the voice and blond hair, was that Ulysses right before the ending? ;D

Yes, yes! That voice is a dead giveaway. XD

Takai said:
--edit-- I LOVE RAVEN. and no Kelpie still T_T

Who doesn't love him? XD who's Kelpie? The one with long black hair? I wonder what's his role.

On the subject, one though suddenly occurred to me. Can it be that Raven is possessed by Ermine (maybe received his sprite from her? )or he possess the ability to talk to the dead(or is she still alive?)? The scene were speaks with Edgar confused me a bit. Maybe I misunderstood something?

Nov 5, 2008 3:23 PM

Jun 2008
yep, Kelpie is the one with long black hair. and his seiyuu is Koyasu-san! i can't wait.

and yes, the whole Ermine thing confuses me a bit too o.o it wasn't mentioned that she is definitely dead right? patience -_- lol
Nov 6, 2008 3:03 PM

Jul 2008
Witchmag said:
yeah^^ another great episode^^ but what happened with raven? how did he manage to defeat that wolf? and how did she get captured by those man? didnt' get that part .....
but the part where that Huskler was attacked was great^^
and i really want to know who that shady guy is ^^ really curious about it..
does anyone know when kelpie comes forward? really like him a lot^^

OK I will not spoil more than this: next episode are fairies and Kirpi or is it Kelpi....next episode also. STAY TUNED! It's getting WAY BETTER!
Oops! I appear to be incapable of following Rules 16 and 17, so I had to have a mod change my sig for me.
Nov 6, 2008 8:40 PM

Jun 2008
KELPIE IS NEXT? EEEEEEEEEEEEEE~ Koyasu-sama~ *_*
i'll go away now lol
(but i shall be back once it's subbed!!! lol)
Nov 8, 2008 11:43 PM

Nov 2007
I'm ttly falling in love with Raven! <3

Screencaps of ep 4!

http://s402.photobucket.com/albums/pp106/pyro_metal/earl%20and%20fairy/
Nov 9, 2008 1:34 PM

Mar 2008
--------------START OF EPISODE 5 DISCUSSION---------------
will write about it when ive watched it myself :D
Nov 9, 2008 2:00 PM

Jul 2008
sugarplumfairy said:
--------------START OF EPISODE 5 DISCUSSION---------------
will write about it when ive watched it myself :D

MY REVIEW OF EPISODE 5

RAW is out! Great follow up to #4! More elements and more characters are in. Another challenge to Edgar to prove he is the Blue Knight or give up the sword if not than his life will be in danger most likely.

Great stuff! Edgar is back with Lydia! Shows her a very nice painting! Really well done painting but makes me feel weird of why kiss a painting? Art obsessed?

The introduction of the new fairy MeriGold was great! I especially liked her transformation from fairy to loli form was great! Kawaii fairy!

The ring she had was stolen by Kirpi that Ltdia introduces us as someone that she knows but also he wants her back in London. I have some doubts that he might be that black wolf and if so who is his master? Kirpi from the looks of it can travel through water. Interesting.

The party was GREAT! Lydia in the dress is amazing! I LOVE the design of it! Another cute dress for Lydia! Great! ALSO love the design of it.

LOL at Raven and Lydia when they practice dancing since Lydia is clumsy in dancing but I know she will learn.

Was pretty nice to see some jealousy of Lydia towards Edgar when he was dancing with another woman.

WANT TO SEE #6 to see what happens after the letter with A NEW ENEMY that challenges Edgar to prove his Blue Knight status.

HIGHLIGHTS!

Kirpi stealing from the fairy the ring+he must some power that imitates the thing while the real one is taken by hiim. CHECK HIS EYES!

Edgar was doing fine Lydia until Raven interrupts again+Is Edgar trying to be ecchi with that grape????

Very nice painting+I found it just weird that Edgar would give a kiss to a painting.

Lydia in her practice dancing dress looks like a nice maiden+when she falls on Raven I found it LOL.

Great introduction to the fairy MeriGold! LIKE HER CHARACTER!+Like her chibi human form! Look like a loli!

The new enemy that challenges Edgar's authenticity of Blue Knight. They symbol is a red moon.

Lidya in her new dress IS BEAUTIFUL AND AMAZING!

Nice gentleman introduction to Lidya at the party!

Another beautiful painting!+Edgar dancing with another woman made Lydia a little jealous.

The new guy Kirpi sure looks cool+he also got guts to lift Lydia robe up! Nice slap of Lydia after that.

Kirpi is also believed to be a water element.

LOVELY dance with Edgar and Lydia. Really changed my opinion about EDGAR since #4! Edgar you BETTER not betray Lydia and marry her!

STAY TUNED FOR NEXT EPISODE! We will meet the other fairy!

Nov 13, 2008 9:30 AM

Mar 2008
ooo well highlights:
~enter kelpie, new rival for lydia. they have also had a past together
~rival against edgar for the blue knight marrow sword
~things not looking well for lydia x edgar
~something happened to lydia when she was smaller concerning love

cant wait for nxt episode! not much has happened in the this one :/ ah well
Nov 13, 2008 8:54 PM

Jun 2008
KELPIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

oh i am SO shocked that Koyasu-san is playing -that- kind of character >.> /sarcasm lol

i love him and his voice *____*~ and he uses "oresama" *weakness* and has long black hair *another weakness* XDDD

Paul is adorable!!! <3
Nov 14, 2008 9:50 AM

May 2008
Finally, something to be excited over. Oh, my god...Kelpie...I'm in love (despite him being a water horse, lol) and I'm a fan of Koyasu ^^

Muahaha, his bluntness and I'm-better-than-you attitude has won me over! Now I'm torn between him and Raven..although, now Kelpie is winning:

1. Who needs lame pick-up lines? Go straight to the point!

2. Mating is for life!

3. Finally Lydia has the courage to stand up to her self (about fucking time)

-

Oh, and one more thing:

Kelpie needs more screen-time! It's not enough!

Add in Ulysses and you'll have a threesome btween Kelpie/Raven/Ulysses - DO WANT XD
Nov 14, 2008 10:33 AM

Jun 2008
@DieInHell, exactly my thoughts about Kelpie~ that attitude is just.. *swoon*

but Raven is my favorite >.> either that or they're tied. but Kelpie will not win over Raven xD

*fangirls over Koyasu-sama* *3*
Nov 14, 2008 3:28 PM

Jul 2008
DieInHell said:
Finally, something to be excited over. Oh, my god...Kelpie...I'm in love (despite him being a water horse, lol) and I'm a fan of Koyasu ^^

Muahaha, his bluntness and I'm-better-than-you attitude has won me over! Now I'm torn between him and Raven..although, now Kelpie is winning:

1. Who needs lame pick-up lines? Go straight to the point!

2. Mating is for life!

Poor Paul, he's going to be abducted by the fairy XD

3. Finally Lydia has the courage to stand up to her self (about fucking time)

Edgar is too sugary and fake. I'm getting cavities by listening to him ><

-

Oh, and one more thing:

Kelpie needs more screen-time! It's not enough!

Add in Ulysses and you'll have a threesome btween Kelpie/Raven/Ulysses - DO WANT XD

I LOVE YOU SCREEN SHOTS! KEEP IT UP FOR #6! PLEASE! MADE ME LOL!
Nov 21, 2008 9:21 AM

Nov 2007
Paul is adorable ^_^

Not a big fan of Kelpie =\

Moar Raven hawt actiony goodness! ^_^
Nov 22, 2008 9:47 AM

Mar 2008
START OF EPISODE 6 DISCUSSION :D

angel999 said:

sugarplumfairyNov 22, 2008 3:34 PM
Nov 22, 2008 12:19 PM

Mar 2008
wowww so:
~cute fairies :D LOL queen will marry anyone who will be wearing the ring? NICE
~wonder where raven's gone?
~lydia does have some bad experiences with love then and might be denying the fact tht she likes edgar
~edgars getting jealous of all those guys!!
~ahhh soo nearly a kiss, yet im used to getting disappointed so didnt effect me when it wasnt
~awww paul isnt all good then? has something against edgar and about to poison him?
~random women who looks evil?
~yay edgar x lydia make up :D
~ah its all good, i guess paul does have a kind heart in the end...:D and edgar is saved yet again
~omgoshhhhh evil women comes out to stab!!!

AHHH ENDED IN SUCH A CLIFFHANGER! NOOOO hope edgars alright! im sure he will be but i still cnt help worrying!! cnt w8 for nxt ep

oh i forgot the end of it had some more *is happy*
wowwwww so ravens back, lydias worried, women outside who seems close to edgar ( i think is raven's sister, somehow alive again) which will certainly stir things up (including edgar x lydia) and another glimse of evil-looking women!! ohhhhh the suspense!
sugarplumfairyNov 22, 2008 12:23 PM
Nov 22, 2008 1:42 PM

May 2008
The conversation between Edgar and Lydia is so out of soap-opera and it didn't feel natural at all (like how she's talking to Paul or in some extent with Kelpie). If I were Lydia, I'd punch Edgar for not taking off his fake masks.

I lol'd when Edgar tol her "I'm gonna kiss you" and Lydia was about to have a seizure, he only kissed her hand... haha, what a let down for her XD

On the other hand, Kelpie is totally adorable. Popping out once in a while out of nowhere and nonchalantly adding his two cents into the matter while others stare at him with 'wtf' expressions on their shocked faces. That's how fabulous he's with his grand entrances XD

Moreover, I fucking died when he revealed a baby chick in his palms and asked 'what kind of feeling do you get?" in that husky bedroom voice... I can't even count how many time I re-watched his conversation with Lydia in her bedroom. Damn you Kyoasu (not really)... XD

Rawr...Kelpie (I had to do this) XD

-
Raven this episode was, how to say, bland? I wish they would develop his character more.... the woman outside is Ermine (same clothes/hairstyle) and she reminds me of Chane from Baccano in appearance.

Ermine:

DieInHellNov 22, 2008 2:24 PM
Nov 22, 2008 3:38 PM

Mar 2008
DieInHell said:
i lol'd when Edgar tol her "I'm gonna kiss you" and Lydia was about to have a seizure, he only kissed her hand... haha, what a let down for her XD

Moreover, I fucking died when he revealed a baby chick in his palms and asked 'what kind of feeling do you get?" in that husky bedroom voice... I can't even count how many time I re-watched his conversation with Lydia in her bedroom.

hehehe i totally agree with u on the first one, and the 2nd made me laugh :D
Nov 22, 2008 7:46 PM

Nov 2007
The scene with the baby chick is so cute :D
Nov 22, 2008 8:10 PM

Jun 2008
I LOVE KELPIE. the scene with the baby chick was absolutely adorable, i just about died. KOYASU-SAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~~~

it saddens me that Lydia lets Kelpie hug her and stuff. she knows that he likes her. that way she only gives him some hope, it's not fair to him at all :(

and i pretty much agree with everything DieInHell said.

Nov 29, 2008 10:17 AM

Mar 2008
~~~~~~START OF EPISODE 7 DISCUSSION!!!!~~~~~~~~~
Nov 29, 2008 10:40 AM

Mar 2008
highlight/points: (written whilst watching)
~ i wonder if kelpie ages....and i wonder what kind of ceremony a sea horse and a fairy doctor marriage would happen if it happens lol
~ lol ohhhh will lydia kiss edgar? the simple answer is probably not as this anime always seems to get ur hopes up and then crushes them on the edgar x lydia physical stuff :(
~ looks like kelpie is a nice dude tho which is always good :D
~ ohhh sooo closeeeee to kissssss himmmmmmm......and of course something gets in the way and he wakes up :/
~ awwwww edgar saying how much he loves and needs lydia again!! sooo cute i loveee himmm
~ i love the music in the scene
~ heheheheee lydia will "think about" falling in love with him. i hope she will!!!!
~ awww no shes going to run away.
~ aww raven is sooo loyal. <3
~ wow so lydias going to the fairy world and marry keplie to save edgar.
~ alas edgar always assumes lydia likes him. probably true, but still a little strange to assume it
~ hehehe edgar is going to save her huh?
~ aww the 2 little fairies are sooo cuteee!!!!
~ yay paul comes to the rescue!
~ wow ravens so small
~ hahahaha yeahh lydia go women power!!!
~ WHAO they going to get marriesd?!?!?!??!
~ man i feel sooooo sorry for kelpie hes such a gd guy and saved his lover's rivals life for nothing.
~ hahahaha edgar going to her father to ask for the marriage!!
~ already quarrelling lik a couple?? cutee!!

awwww and so they might get married!! *runs around*
Nov 29, 2008 5:42 PM

Jun 2008
i don't really care about Edgar or Lydia anymore at this point.

but i hated Lydia for pretty much ditching Kelpie after taking advantage of his feeling for her and his powers. how selfish.
Nov 29, 2008 9:12 PM
Jul 2007
Oh I cannot stand how Lydia does not believe Edgar truly loves her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nov 29, 2008 10:47 PM

Jun 2008
i think she is just in denial or scared of a relationship. and truth be told, it's getting kinda annoying.
Dec 2, 2008 1:01 PM

Sep 2008
I like the way Kelpie helped Edgar (or rather the way Lydia helped Edgar XD) ^^ But I think Lydia looks good with Kelpie not with Edgar...
oxo.anime.xox.manga.oxo.
Dec 3, 2008 12:47 AM
May 2008
somehow i like Kelpie more than i do towards Edgar the annoying pretty blonde guy.
Dec 3, 2008 11:44 PM

Jun 2008
i definitely like Kelpie more than Edgar, prince is just not my type XD

and i'm totally developing a thing for Kelpie x Lydia. which sucks (for me) because it's kinda obvious that the two main characters will end up together XD
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Chances of a Second season? Post your prayers for one here!

sugarplumfairy - Jan 4, 2009

9 by asckj1 »»
Aug 23, 2012 4:53 AM

Poll: » fave bishie guy?

sugarplumfairy - Oct 23, 2008

27 by tegonya »»
Jun 20, 2010 6:27 PM

Poll: » fave character?

36 by tegonya »»
Jun 20, 2010 6:25 PM

» Club ID Cards *CLOSED FOR NOW* ( 1 2 )

jam112383 - May 29, 2009

94 by mistressofchain »»
Apr 11, 2010 7:40 AM

Poll: » who do u think/want lydia's love interest is?

41 by chiquit0621 »»
Oct 5, 2009 7:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.