New
Sep 30, 2008 6:26 PM

Dec 2007
Chill guys..Problem over.
FreedomWingzOct 5, 2008 3:15 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Sep 30, 2008 6:46 PM

Mar 2008
FreedomWings, you have done nothing wrong, and if anything, Claim a Movie copied the Unlimited Claim Club. Yes, they were made a day eariler then UCC, but for the first week they were open, all they were was Claim a Movie, now they steal every original claim idea they can find for their own.

Sep 30, 2008 6:47 PM

Apr 2008
FreedomWings said:

And I'm not saying Claim a Bishie/Bishojo is a copy. It's just not completely original

ALL claim clubs are not completely original, because they were all adopted from melancholy's original idea of claiming a character.

SFIV NHKchan

Sep 30, 2008 7:00 PM

Dec 2007
kenchan said:
FreedomWings said:

And I'm not saying Claim a Bishie/Bishojo is a copy. It's just not completely original

ALL claim clubs are not completely original, because they were all adopted from melancholy's original idea of claiming a character.

Well some like Claim a anime Quote and Claim a Power and stuff are not related to Claim a Character.

And I DO think claim a Bishie and Bishojo are good ideas
Oct 1, 2008 12:24 AM

Feb 2008
kenchan said:
FreedomWings said:

Why the fuss then?

Oct 1, 2008 10:08 PM

Apr 2008
DestinyFate said:
kenchan said:
FreedomWings said:

Why the fuss then?

what "fuss"? it was merely a statement to clarify that all "claiming" originated from one idea

where did you see a fuss?

SFIV NHKchan

Oct 1, 2008 10:33 PM

Feb 2008
kenchan said:
DestinyFate said:
kenchan said:
FreedomWings said:

Why the fuss then?

what "fuss"? it was merely a statement to clarify that all "claiming" originated from one idea

Let me rephrase it, why are you people jumping on her when "NONE" of the clubs are original in the first place?

Oct 1, 2008 11:01 PM

Apr 2008
DestinyFate said:
kenchan said:
DestinyFate said:
kenchan said:
FreedomWings said:

Why the fuss then?

Let me rephrase it, why are you people jumping on her when "NONE" of the clubs are original in the first place?

first of all, i'm not jumping on anybody you're just assuming. she named my club, i'm speaking in order to maintain that my club is not a copy

why not address those other people jumping on her? i had a legitimate reason to say something

SFIV NHKchan

Oct 1, 2008 11:21 PM

Feb 2008
kenchan said:
DestinyFate said:
kenchan said:
DestinyFate said:
kenchan said:
FreedomWings said:

Why the fuss then?

first of all, i'm not jumping on anybody you're just assuming. she named my club, i'm speaking in order to maintain that my club is not a copy

why not address those other people jumping on her? i had a legitimate reason to say something

You're right about the assuming part because I jumped on you but I found out that it was Flyleaf who started accusing her in the UCC after some investigation. I'll apologize for that.

Source: http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?id=6682&action=view&t=comments&show=240

Oct 2, 2008 7:46 AM

Apr 2008
Eh, biased anyone? Flyleaf was just asking a simple question, afaik the earliest person to actually mean something was me.

But it doesn't matter, I've given up a long time ago.
Oct 2, 2008 8:10 AM

Feb 2008
Raidanzoup said:
Eh, biased anyone? Flyleaf was just asking a simple question, afaik the earliest person to actually mean something was me.

But it doesn't matter, I've given up a long time ago.

Her tone is not.

Oct 2, 2008 8:18 AM

Apr 2008
Okay, just to get it out; Text does not have a tone. You do. Speech does.

It's up to you how you want to read it. *leaves, cause he doesn't want to get in deeper*
Oct 2, 2008 8:25 AM

Feb 2008
Raidanzoup said:
Okay, just to get it out; Text does not have a tone. You do. Speech does.

It's up to you how you want to read it. *leaves, cause he doesn't want to get in deeper*

Then, her way of phrasing it? <_<

/leaves because I do not want to have a war too.

Oct 5, 2008 9:24 AM
Jul 2018
Seriously, DestinyFate? You're blaming me for starting this? First of all, I was asking an innocent question. I didn't mean for it to blow out into a gigantic war, and someone was bound to ask the same question that I had asked anyway.
Oct 5, 2008 1:51 PM

Feb 2008
Flyleaf said:
Seriously, DestinyFate? You're blaming me for starting this? First of all, I was asking an innocent question. I didn't mean for it to blow out into a gigantic war, and someone was bound to ask the same question that I had asked anyway.

The whole thing is over so lets just let it be.

Oct 5, 2008 2:16 PM
Jul 2018
You've got to be kidding me. You blamed me for this and you're expecting me to let it be?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Clubs to Boycott

Islaya - Sep 28, 2008

27 by removed-user »»
Oct 21, 2008 5:03 PM

» Duplicate Cliam Clubs

Islaya - Sep 28, 2008

11 by Leah »»
Oct 3, 2008 9:44 AM

» The band convo!!

Victini - Sep 28, 2008

20 by Arturo_Plateado »»
Oct 1, 2008 5:15 PM

» Anti-Spite Claiming Discussion

Islaya - Sep 27, 2008

34 by DestinyFate »»
Sep 29, 2008 1:00 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.