Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 10, 2008 3:50 PM

Jul 2008
I know that Mononoke is a sequel to Ayakashi, but I was wondering if anyone might know that they might possibly continue the series? I would LOVE to see Kusuriuri's background story/life in a new sequel. So, anyone got anything?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jul 13, 2009 9:39 AM
Apr 2007
I really hope so. I know that the creators work on another anime now, "Kuchu Buranko":
http://myanimelist.net/anime/6774/Kuchu_Buranko
Apr 2, 2010 7:44 PM

Jun 2009
I think the series deserves a sequel... but I don't think we'll ever get one :(
And I agree, Kusuri-Uri's background would be really cool to find out :)

Aug 28, 2010 2:36 AM

Aug 2010
I would love to see a sequel, but apart from Nidem without any answers, without trying to explain anything about Kusuriuri's past or reasons why he is the one, who has to deal with mononoke. It's the mystery behind him what makes me like him so much, so no past, please ;) I want just another season cut into arcs with more of japanese myths an folklore. Yes, I would surely love it. But most of the time, sequels aren't as good as the first season. But there is a hope, that they won't spoil it, because, as Noidem said, Mononoke already is a sequel ^^
Oct 20, 2010 1:55 AM

Feb 2009
I'd really love to see a sequel to Mononoke, it's by far one of the best animes I've seen. I don't think they'll actually do another one, but I hope they would do, Kusuriuri san is too cool not to have a sequel ^^
Dec 1, 2010 9:26 PM

Mar 2010
Ashee said:
I would love to see a sequel, but apart from Nidem without any answers, without trying to explain anything about Kusuriuri's past or reasons why he is the one, who has to deal with mononoke. It's the mystery behind him what makes me like him so much, so no past, please ;) I want just another season cut into arcs with more of japanese myths an folklore. Yes, I would surely love it. But most of the time, sequels aren't as good as the first season. But there is a hope, that they won't spoil it, because, as Noidem said, Mononoke already is a sequel ^^

This
Animestuffs-1.png
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Poll: » What's your fave arc??

MusashiRose - Mar 27, 2010

5 by ProlongedZebra »»
Dec 25, 2013 2:16 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.