Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 31, 2011 2:21 PM

Jan 2011
Since there are rumors that Sekirei season 3 has entered the storyboard writing stage, and its pretty obvious there will be one, where do you want the 3rd season to start, and where should it end?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jul 31, 2011 3:29 PM
Jul 2011
rumors? what rumors? Where do you get this information? lol

Joking aside, I'd love to see what they do with the 3rd stage, if they make it as epic as the manga. It would be nice if they spent some time on the personal interactions between Minato and his ,ahem, throng , and yukiro.
nytestormJul 31, 2011 3:33 PM
Jul 31, 2011 7:21 PM
Apr 2011
i dont know i think they should end at the i guess the 4th stage or if they do more episodes than that (like 24-26) they should end at the 5th stage. i just really want to see the epicness of stage 3 tsukiumi finally goes all out
Jul 31, 2011 10:25 PM

Jan 2011
totally. personally I am hoping they just speed up the english dub of pure engagement. there aren't really quite enough manga chapters out to have an epicly awesome season 3..... I hate to say I would like to wait..... but if we get a 24 episode season 3 it would be much better than having just a 3rd season and another 2-3 year wait for the next section. thoughts anyone?
Aug 1, 2011 2:42 AM

Jan 2011
As much as it would hurt, I would take the pain of waiting another 1 1/2 - 2 years if it meant getting a 24 episode season of sekirei. But I DON'T want to wait that long for a normal 12 episode season, if that's the case, they better announce something by the end of the year or early next year.

My main hopes and dreams is to see an Akitsu winging animated, who knows how long it takes, or even if it happens, but if/when it does, it should be epic.

But the first episode being another "introduction" like season 2 episode 1 would be decent, following with a cliffhanger ending with the Seo vs Sanada battle beginning imo is an excellent way of starting the season. Remember that in the manga, when they get the message of the 3rd stage starting, they are all together in the Inn. In the season 2 finale, Minato is healing and tending his sekirei, we could immediately start season 3 right here where they all get the announcement for the Third Stage.
Aug 1, 2011 10:58 AM

Jan 2011
its a good place to start i agree! Although it would be fun to see a whole episode of Minato tending to his sekirei's wounds.... and them fighting over his attention for "treatment"
Aug 1, 2011 4:51 PM
Trickster

Jun 2011
Samus64 said:
totally. personally I am hoping they just speed up the english dub of pure engagement.

Same here! i would LOVE to see the english dub of PE. I've re-watched season1 so many times it's crazy. i would really like to catch up on 2, it's not that i have a problem with subs, it's just that I really enjoy the dub for Sekirei. I've only watched season 2 once, and I'm in the middle of watching it again.

But back to the main point of this thread. as long as season3 goes far enough to see Minato and Tsukuimi kiss. that's all I really want to see. But the latest chapters have all been about explaining the Jinki. So I imagine they would squeeze all those chapters in about 1 and a half episodes. So that means it could still go pretty far. Maybe even past where we are now.

I just REALLY hope season 3 is announced soon.
Aug 1, 2011 6:50 PM
Apr 2011
out of all the anime ive watched dub (very few since dubbed is so bad imo) sekirei is the best. i would def watch PE if it got dubbed
Aug 1, 2011 7:32 PM

Jan 2011
Todd_Jensen said:
But back to the main point of this thread. as long as season3 goes far enough to see Minato and Tsukuimi kiss. that's all I really want to see. But the latest chapters have all been about explaining the Jinki. So I imagine they would squeeze all those chapters in about 1 and a half episodes. So that means it could still go pretty far. Maybe even past where we are now.

I hope that they find someway to work in all that information between battles and stuff.... I know its very necessary information..... but putting it all together makes it kinda boring imo....
Aug 1, 2011 8:18 PM

Jan 2011
True, but luckily, Sekirei the anime has shown that it has vastly superior pacing skills compared to the Manga. One thing that the anime never does is drag, something that the manga is cursed with at times. The anime knows how to get out the meat of what's important, and throw out the scraps that just purely waste time.
Aug 2, 2011 11:59 AM
Apr 2011
ive noticed that too. there really are no fillers it all has some meaning to the overall plot that may be a reason why i like the anime so much
Aug 3, 2011 8:28 AM
Jul 2011
Well, the anime DOES have some "peaceful days" fillers that are pretty good, but Tenchi is right, the anime has much better pacing, we see Karasuba face off against Miya in episode 7, as opposed to manga chapter 30 something. Personally, I'd love to see the Jinky matches animated. Especially the destruction of Chuu junction. Oh, and let's not forget Tsukiumi's second kiss. NOW THAT IS HOW YOU KISS YOUR BRIDE.
Jan 20, 2012 7:23 PM

Nov 2008
im looking forward to seeing more ecchi debochery, and some smackdowns as well.

but i'd like to see Minato and his sister meet and shockingly find out that the other is a ashikabi, and shinna and ku meet up again. basically the stuff that you thought was going to happen in season 2, but didn't and more.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Would you be a Ashikabi or a Sekirei?

EricwithaD-san - Jul 20, 2008

32 by ManiTaku94 »»
Aug 23, 2018 6:06 AM

» Moved Topic: Which sekirei do you feel will be Minato's first lover and why?

Tenchi_Ryu - Jul 31, 2011

12 by Chaos-Zero »»
Apr 19, 2016 8:25 AM

» Discussing Things..

Playcanon - Aug 5, 2013

1 by Chaos-Zero »»
Aug 11, 2015 8:41 PM

Sticky: » NEW MEMBER ID CARDS!! [ ON HOLD ] ( 1 2 )

sarroush - Jun 9, 2009

96 by Wanaziba »»
Aug 19, 2013 2:38 AM

» Petitions to dub Pure Engagement and start season 3

takkun_ - Aug 14, 2011

9 by Zero_Vi_Britania »»
Jan 20, 2012 5:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.