Forum Settings
Forums

Moved Topic: Which sekirei do you feel will be Minato's first lover and why?

New
Jul 31, 2011 2:18 PM

Jan 2011
Wanted to add this topic here, cause this was a hot thread on Mangafox that they decided to fuck up, and I would like to hear the opinion for our club members that are solely here.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jul 31, 2011 7:23 PM
Apr 2011
ill start. Tsukiumi mainly because she is the furthest along with minato not counting musubi. musubi fails at becoming the first minally because she is a airhead and has absolutely no clue what a relationship is. hell she doesnt even know what a wife is lol. all the others are willing to share so they could care less as long as in the end they get some
Jul 31, 2011 10:43 PM

Jan 2011
Tsukiumi. The others are either too over the top with their displays of affection and therefore difficult for Minato to feel regular affection for or they advance on him in such a way that makes him either run away or have an epic nosebleed which kills ANY romantic mood immediately
Aug 1, 2011 2:33 AM

Jan 2011
I feel its between Matsu and Kazehana because they are the only two who know they want it, and plan on getting it.....soon.

If it wasn't for Miya, Minato would have been lost his virginity.

As far Minato actually HAVING a choice rather than getting stripped naked and ravished, then Tsukiumi will probably be the one, cause they seem to naturally get in the mood together compared to how Matsu and Kazehana constantly reminds Minato they want to fuck his brains out lol.
Aug 4, 2011 5:06 AM

Jul 2011
My preference is for Tsukiumi, since she's the one that actually cares about it. (Being first, that is.)

I figure Musubi is a top contender just by virtue of being "first", although, as has been commented on, her main goal is fighting and winning. While I'm confident that Minato cares about his entire harem deeply, I also think he feels the most comfortable in intimate moments with Musubi.

Matsu and Kazehana are definitely in the running though, if they can peel Minato away from the others for a short while.
Aug 7, 2011 12:15 AM
Jul 2011
Yep, the author is definitely going with "The first wins" trope. But which "first?" The first we meet, Musubi, or his first "wife," Tsukiumi. None of the others actually specified being his wife as part of the winging. Tsukiumi, however, specifically spelled it out. If Minato EVER has to pick a "legal wife," Tsukiumi is it, on that basis alone.
Aug 7, 2011 9:52 AM

Jan 2011
Azure-Priest said:
Yep, the author is definitely going with "The first wins" trope. But which "first?" The first we meet, Musubi, or his first "wife," Tsukiumi. None of the others actually specified being his wife as part of the winging. Tsukiumi, however, specifically spelled it out. If Minato EVER has to pick a "legal wife," Tsukiumi is it, on that basis alone.

Well to be fair, Kazehana does insist and acknowledge that she is his wife, she's just not has hell bent on firming her place THEE wife, because basically in her eyes, she got her man......and that's that lol. She doesn't mind sharing, she just knows at the end of the day, that IS her husband, he might have multiple wives, but she knows thats her husband.

Legal stuff don't really interest her, meaning a legal marriage wouldn't be necessary for her, she's already bonded, which is good enough for her, she just wants to fuck him, NOW.

Everyone else is straight, its Tsukiumi that needs to lighten up. She's getting better with at least admitting Minato has Concubines, but there's still stubbornness on her part. As being a sekirei herself, she should already understand how real the other girl's feelings for Minato should be, sorry Tsukiumi, but you're gonna have to learn to share.
Aug 10, 2011 3:20 PM
Trickster

Jun 2011
The way it's going, it's anyone's game. But my GUESS is either Musubi or Tsukiumi like everyone else(it's because they're so awesome).
Dec 29, 2011 12:03 AM
Dec 2011
Personally, i think it's gonna be Musubi, but i would rather it be Homura, because she is the most "qualified". But hey who knows, it might be Kusano by "accident" one night.
Apr 6, 2015 9:06 AM
Apr 2015
I've just finished watching both seasons of the anime. I think his first would be Kazehana. She's a little older and a bit more world wise than the others (other than Matsu, but she's a dingbat).
She also doesn't take things so seriously and is very flirty, so I think she'd be able to ease her way into a more sexual relationship with Minato without scaring him off.
Sep 1, 2015 1:45 PM
Jul 2012
Personally, I like for Musubi to be Minato's first lover. And why because she's the first who really loves Minato for who he is. Even if she's an airhead. Of course that she doesn't mind sharing with his other sekireis.Plus Minato have his strongest feelings for her. Not only did I seen both seasons of the anime, but I read every chapter of the sekirei series. True that Musubi doesn't understand the meaning of the word ,"wife". But she knows in her heart that she loves Minato.
Chaos-ZeroSep 1, 2015 6:02 PM
Sep 21, 2015 12:23 AM
Apr 2009
Chaos-Zero said:
Personally, I like for Musubi to be Minato's first lover. And why because she's the first who really loves Minato for who he is. Even if she's an airhead. Of course that she doesn't mind sharing with his other sekireis.Plus Minato have his strongest feelings for her. Not only did I seen both seasons of the anime, but I read every chapter of the sekirei series. True that Musubi doesn't understand the meaning of the word ,"wife". But she knows in her heart that she loves Minato.

I love how Musubi refers to herself as Minato's wife w/o knowing what it means. It's funny. XD
Apr 19, 2016 8:25 AM
Jul 2012
TerrorH3ctor said:
Chaos-Zero said:

I love how Musubi refers to herself as Minato's wife w/o knowing what it means. It's funny. XD

I figure that it very funny too.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Would you be a Ashikabi or a Sekirei?

EricwithaD-san - Jul 20, 2008

32 by ManiTaku94 »»
Aug 23, 2018 6:06 AM

» Discussing Things..

Playcanon - Aug 5, 2013

1 by Chaos-Zero »»
Aug 11, 2015 8:41 PM

Sticky: » NEW MEMBER ID CARDS!! [ ON HOLD ] ( 1 2 )

sarroush - Jun 9, 2009

96 by Wanaziba »»
Aug 19, 2013 2:38 AM

» Sekirei Season 3, what are you waiting to see?

Tenchi_Ryu - Jul 31, 2011

12 by Zero_Vi_Britania »»
Jan 20, 2012 7:23 PM

» Petitions to dub Pure Engagement and start season 3

takkun_ - Aug 14, 2011

9 by Zero_Vi_Britania »»
Jan 20, 2012 5:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.