Forum Settings
Forums

What do you think about the second season of Kami Nomi zo Shiru Sekai?

New
Apr 13, 2011 1:49 PM

Feb 2011
Comment here ^^

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Apr 25, 2011 2:41 PM
Mar 2011
We can already see some changes in this season. For instance, Keima's a little less gamer, but a lot more expressive, something like the original Keima from the manga (I don't know if you feel the same, but he was a little too serious on season one). Also, the captures are very more "serious business" alike, which is something that happens in the manga by Haqua's arc, so the timing is perfect. I have no idea how they're going to conduct the second season, but if keeps on going like this, it's gonna be perfect!

Also, I'm sooo looking forward to the third one...
Apr 26, 2011 11:25 AM

Jan 2011
I agree with candy_killer on his/her comment about the level of seriousness that Keima had in season one, but I am guessing he's gotten used to it by now or pretty much adapted to his new lifestyle. I think it's great and as candy_killer has mentioned, if it continues the way it's going now, I think it'll be a fun anime to (continue) watching. Really just a fun and interesting story.
Jun 25, 2011 11:58 AM
Feb 2010
i dont like the second season of the anime becouse the only charecter i like in the second season was hakua becouse the other new charecter who appers in the second season are the teacher (who is older) , the girl without personality and de karate girl. and my favorit char is kanon who dont appera in the second season , and .but kami nomi is my favorit anime.

Jun 28, 2011 12:21 AM
May 2009
I luved it :) Even tought 1st season was better in my opinion. But if it ended at 1st season would suck alot. I know that this anime could last forever, since they can just add new character and all. But would be awsome if there would be a season 3 :)
Jul 20, 2011 7:40 PM

Feb 2011
Well, in my opnion i liked both of them (i can't decide >.<)
and surely we will get a season 3 acording to manga =)

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» What is your favorite Character??

Guihif - Apr 13, 2011

8 by Tayumu »»
Oct 30, 2013 4:01 AM

» How about the goddesses? (Manga only)

auntea - Apr 27, 2011

2 by charmischarming »»
Apr 28, 2011 6:31 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.