Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 24, 10:26 AM

Jun 2007
Hi. I read a manga once months ago about a guy who was on an island. Probably an isekai, but can't be sure. The dude starts to make his place more habitable, he starts to craft golems to help him out. Then some pirate chick lands on his island and they end up friendly. Then later on, another woman arrives I think on a bird/gryffon/dragon/rando-fantasy-flying-creature. She is friendly as well and comes back with some military people to explore a dungeon. Also, this is a matriarchal world with normal gender roles inverted. There is a bad lady that comes too, maybe that's the pirate I'm thinking of, may have it confused. She ends up I think blown up at some point but survived. Ah I remember, she was like the pirate chick's first mate and she turned on the pirate leader that's what it was.

Anyway, I wanted to see if there were more chapters yet, but it's driving me nuts as I can't recall the name of it. Any ideas?

Nevermind. A friend called and I was complaining to him about this, and he's like oh that's Dungeon Tou De Yadoya Wo Yarou! Souzou Mahou Wo Moratta Ore No Hosoude Hanjouki lol
StrahanJun 24, 10:46 AM

More topics from this board

» Anime as good as Evangelion/Utena?

Thecutedog - Sep 23

35 by Lucifrost »»
1 hour ago

» Smart MCs

Warlord53104 - 6 hours ago

4 by Khashishi »»
2 hours ago

» Recommend a masterpiece I haven't seen yet

phantom346 - Yesterday

6 by Zarutaku »»
5 hours ago

» Early Toei Movies

Lucifrost - Mar 8

5 by Lucifrost »»
Yesterday, 9:30 PM

» Ainu

Lucifrost - Yesterday

0 by Lucifrost »»
Yesterday, 9:23 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.