Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 9, 6:13 PM
Jul 2018
Salutations,

So, I'm not really "new" to MAL, in fact, I've had an account on here for quite some time, but I only recently (a few months ago) got back into anime.

Essentially, the entertainment in my life, is something I can only seem to enjoy in obsession-like bursts, before completely losing all interest and enjoyment until it cycles back around.

Its probably an effect of getting older (early 30s so far), so finding a community where I feel like I belong and am actually part of something is a goal I've been leaning into.

That said, I grew up with anime, gaming, and cartoons. Experienced my fair share of high quality shows on TV, as well as your typical "everyone has seen that" kind of shows as well.

As for things I enjoy? Well at the moment, been on an ISEKAI binge, but I will admit, I am one of the few people that prefer dub over sub (yes, I know, the absolute shame I should feel).

I've seen my fair share of them on here so far, there are also a ton of anime that I have DROPPED which I did not list yet (mainly cause I forgot to do so and forgot their name).

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I'm all ears, and I'm more or less an open book when it comes to discussions.

So, take care!
Jun 9, 7:02 PM
Simp4SpookyGirls

Oct 2018
Welcome 😁 Hope you enjoy catching up on anime & find some new favorites.
Jun 9, 8:34 PM

Nov 2015
welcome back! some dub is pretty great

goodnight

Jun 9, 8:49 PM

Feb 2020
Hello and welcome to the forums. :3
Jun 9, 9:42 PM
Isekai Trucker

Oct 2015
Hello and welcome to the forums.
I hope you enjoy your stay!
"You only realize the real value of something you discarded when you get the chance to pick it up again." - Rudeus Greyrat
Jun 9, 10:32 PM

Jul 2015
Enjoy your stay and feel free to add me

Well...
Jun 9, 11:19 PM

Jan 2023
Hello and Welcome back to the forums/anime :)
Jul 22, 12:25 PM

Dec 2021
RIP @JaaShooUhh, August 31st 2017 - Sometime around July 20th 2024 . No idea why you went away, but I hope you find greener pastures wherever you've gone.
Opinions are opinions, and differing opinions can co-exist. 🙂 But I don't do debate, life's too short to spend time debating people.

alt_textalt_textalt_text

More topics from this board

» Hello Everyone!

Hichikarah - 2 hours ago

4 by Azuchi »»
58 minutes ago

» My introduction

Ryomaxxing - 11 hours ago

8 by luffysenchou »»
3 hours ago

» My Introduction to the Forums

README-win_txt - Yesterday

12 by deg »»
5 hours ago

» Old school anime fan here!

natsukashiianime - Yesterday

5 by MeguSae38 »»
6 hours ago

» Hello!

zaas_ - Sep 26

7 by Rosy_Rose »»
Yesterday, 9:35 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.