Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 16, 8:25 AM
Aug 2018
Dear Sir/Mam
I have been reading this chinese manga/ manhua called "Catastrophic Necromancer".

Details:
Catastrophic Necromancer
Alternative :
死灵法师!我即是天灾 ; Si Ling Fashi! Wo Ji Shi Tianzai ; Sǐ Líng Fǎshī! Wǒ Jí Shì Tiānzāi ; Disastrous Necromancer ; Necromancer! I Am a Disaster ; Necromancer: King of The Scourge
Author(s) : 黑鸟社
Genres : Action - Adventure - Martial arts - School life - Isekai

Up till date it has 85 chapters and will continue. Hope to be updated in the MAL list.

Thank you
May 16, 10:19 AM

Feb 2014
This is not gonna get approved. It seems to be just a webcomic with no physical print.

Machy

<--- Animelist
Mangalist --->
May 16, 11:44 AM
Aug 2018
Oh.
Web comic.
How do you differentiate it? Since I don't know how to draw or read comic or manga, so for me it was like solo leveling just chinese version. I only read the chinese light novel when I stumbled upon it which got 1800+ chapters. Hope so have all of them included and get anime so that it is included in the list 😊.
May 16, 12:21 PM

Feb 2014
Reply to dovahkiindovah
Oh.
Web comic.
How do you differentiate it? Since I don't know how to draw or read comic or manga, so for me it was like solo leveling just chinese version. I only read the chinese light novel when I stumbled upon it which got 1800+ chapters. Hope so have all of them included and get anime so that it is included in the list 😊.
@dovahkiindovah

It's quite self-explanatory, it's a comic published on the internet. And yes, it's a manhua, but published only digitally and it's not by a whitelisted company if I found the correct info.

There has been some changes recently that made the rules less strict, but it still needs a physical print:

I.2.1 Manga (incl. Manhwa/Manhua)
Series and collections/anthologies published in printed magazines and/or volumes by reputable publishing companies in the country of origin.

or be published by:

I.2.8 Webcomic platform owned by a digital publisher
Series released on webcomic/webtoon platforms by digital publishing companies may be allowed if the platform is deemed to meet professional standards after internal review.
Whitelist as of July 2022: Cycomics, GANMA!, KakaoPage, Lezhin Comics Webtoon, Naver Webtoon

Digital-only manga from established print publishers are also accepted

you can learn more here: Manga DB Guidelines

Machy

<--- Animelist
Mangalist --->

More topics from this board

» The "related entries" redesign is atrocious

FurMetarArkemist - Jun 4

5 by Ateeq625 »»
1 hour ago

» Anti-Adbot measure

Zarutaku - Yesterday

8 by Zarutaku »»
6 hours ago

» Change Zheng Ying (Ei Sei) picture

AlehPoersch - Jun 10

0 by AlehPoersch »»
Jun 10, 1:51 PM

» Do you guys want a dislike reaction for reviews or something like it?

emryuu - Jun 6

9 by Vene »»
Jun 10, 9:54 AM

» Bots/fake accounts

9765 - Jun 10

4 by 9765 »»
Jun 10, 8:44 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.