Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
May 13, 4:20 PM
May 2013
So does the anime follow the manga or does it change up the ending etc ?

It seems like the anime has reached its ending as they are married and he lost his powers. The whole concept of the show has been fulfilled so i can't see what else can be done. Does it even have a chance of a S2 ?
May 13, 5:59 PM
Apr 2024
I don't think a season 2 since like you said, there isn't really anything else to animate really. but if there is another animation then maybe it'd be a short or smth as a side story showing more of tsuge and minato or kurosawa nd adachis married life??
May 13, 8:17 PM
Feb 2021
Not a manga reader, but from what I saw people discussing around the time of the last episode, the show jumped pretty far to get to the marriage, which gives the impression that they wanted to end the show with just one season. At best, we could hope for a Horimiya: Piece situation where we get an extra season to fill in the gaps, but, as a boy’s love show, I doubt this would’ve been popular enough to receive that kind of thing.
May 13, 11:19 PM
May 2013
Reply to jekfrumstotferm
Not a manga reader, but from what I saw people discussing around the time of the last episode, the show jumped pretty far to get to the marriage, which gives the impression that they wanted to end the show with just one season. At best, we could hope for a Horimiya: Piece situation where we get an extra season to fill in the gaps, but, as a boy’s love show, I doubt this would’ve been popular enough to receive that kind of thing.
@jekfrumstotferm Ya that's exactly what i was thinking. Thnx for confirmation on them "skipping a bunch" to get to that ending.
May 14, 5:23 AM
Apr 2023
They did skip parts but they weren't very important per se. It includes Kurosawa and adachi looking for an apartment and adachi seeing how obsessive Kurosawa is, as he owns a lot of matching could stuff. That's it for the parts they skipped before the wedding. However the manga is still ongoing with more volumes so they could have another season after more manga content is released or also add original stuff (that's what I think)
May 14, 5:44 AM
Mar 2024
estou torcendo para 2 season amei esse anime 😍😍
May 14, 9:37 AM
Jan 2023
jekfrumstotferm said:

Honestly another season might not be far-fetched as they're doing a compilation movie.
May 14, 9:31 PM
Jul 2017
Otakodo_kumo said:
They did skip parts but they weren't very important per se. It includes Kurosawa and adachi looking for an apartment and adachi seeing how obsessive Kurosawa is, as he owns a lot of matching could stuff. That's it for the parts they skipped before the wedding. However the manga is still ongoing with more volumes so they could have another season after more manga content is released or also add original stuff (that's what I think)

They also skipped them meeting each other's families
May 15, 1:47 AM
Apr 2023
Reply to fakeperson2011
Otakodo_kumo said:

They also skipped them meeting each other's families
@fakeperson2011 Yeah that as well
May 15, 10:17 AM
May 2013
Reply to Otakodo_kumo
@fakeperson2011 Yeah that as well
@Otakodo_kumo that seems like a lot of good building stuff that could have made a S2 ....

Now I'm 99.9 % sure there will be no season 2 besides maybe a Horimiya treatment with a gap filler season.
May 20, 2:05 AM
Apr 2023
the meeting with the parents takes a few couple of chapters and the apartment thing isn't a huge arc. but it still doesn't feel like they would do something like a sequel since the bl anime market isn't that big
May 20, 2:07 AM

Feb 2021
Reply to Otakodo_kumo
the meeting with the parents takes a few couple of chapters and the apartment thing isn't a huge arc. but it still doesn't feel like they would do something like a sequel since the bl anime market isn't that big
@Otakodo_kumo, you are right, but still let's hope that they make season 2!

More topics from this board

Poll: » 30-sai made Doutei dato Mahoutsukai ni Nareru Rashii Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Mar 27

73 by niemingjue »»
Sep 13, 11:34 AM

Poll: » 30-sai made Doutei dato Mahoutsukai ni Nareru Rashii Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Feb 28

57 by niemingjue »»
Sep 8, 9:50 AM

Poll: » 30-sai made Doutei dato Mahoutsukai ni Nareru Rashii Episode 11 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Mar 20

42 by outolunch »»
Aug 27, 12:07 AM

Poll: » 30-sai made Doutei dato Mahoutsukai ni Nareru Rashii Episode 9 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Mar 6

37 by outolunch »»
Aug 26, 10:51 PM

» There's a dub now.

aoi__nami - Jul 26

4 by DhampirParadox »»
Aug 8, 4:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.