Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Witch Hat Atelier
Available on Manga Store
New
Apr 15, 3:33 PM
Nov 2020
How long before we get more news? Anyone wanna bet?
Apr 15, 3:42 PM
Jul 2019
Let them take their time. Even Frieren needs 2 yrs of production time, if i remember correctly. I heard this and Frieren are the two most hyped magic/fantasy manga so i'm willing to wait a couple extra yrs for it to have a good adaptation
Apr 15, 3:56 PM

Feb 2017
I hope it just means they are pouring a ton of time and effort into it. It does suck that there's hardly any info about it still though.
Apr 15, 4:19 PM
Negator

Mar 2022
I’m currently reading through it, and man is it absolutely incredible. I’m hoping they are pouring their heart and soul into this, preparing to deliver the best adaptation possible. I’m much happier with an anime taking forever to come out/be announced if that time is being spent cooking up a great anime. Same goes for things like the Akira tv anime and Sakamoto Days
Apr 15, 11:36 PM
Apr 2021
Most probably 2025 at earliest.
Apr 15, 11:36 PM
Apr 2021
I'm waiting for it for years now.
Apr 19, 3:31 AM
Jul 2021
yeah that is a bit frustrating but with how absolutely amazing Witch Hat is in terms of art and panelling I'd much rather wait and have a studio - think KyoAni, Science Saru, Madhouse etc. - that can pull of a proper adaptation and promotion of the anime.
As a fan of Majo to Yajuu, which is also visually stunning as a manga, who just had to sit through an anime adaption by a studio who did not manage to do the art style justice 9/10 times in the anime I absolutely do not wish to see that happen to Witch Hat.
I chased fame, fortune and CANDY during MALoween 23

Main :

Bonus:
Apr 27, 1:07 PM
Jul 2018
Hope the wait would be worth it
May 3, 10:26 AM

Mar 2021
Bug films, huh. We'll see how they handle it. I'm hopeful because they are taking their time but still feeling unsure. A Kyoani adaptation would be a dream :(

May 3, 10:32 AM
Apr 2024
Reply to meyve
Bug films, huh. We'll see how they handle it. I'm hopeful because they are taking their time but still feeling unsure. A Kyoani adaptation would be a dream :(
@meyve Leaks are out?
Link plz
May 3, 10:35 AM

Mar 2021
Reply to JoySeeker
@meyve Leaks are out?
Link plz
@PPL_CaLL_Me_DUDE More than one leakers said it was BUGS FILM so I assumed the same. Here's a leaker's tweet. Appearently it's a reilable one.

link

May 9, 5:07 AM

Feb 2021
Reply to meyve
@PPL_CaLL_Me_DUDE More than one leakers said it was BUGS FILM so I assumed the same. Here's a leaker's tweet. Appearently it's a reilable one.

link
@meyve, thanks! Any info when will it come out?
May 9, 5:13 AM
Apr 2024
Reply to Memore
@meyve, thanks! Any info when will it come out?
@Memore Nope, just some leaks about the studio
May 9, 5:14 AM

Feb 2021
Reply to JoySeeker
@Memore Nope, just some leaks about the studio
@PPL_CaLL_Me_DUDE, ok, then we have to wait for the date.

More topics from this board

» Which studio? ( 1 2 )

10-56 - Oct 25, 2022

63 by StevieRara »»
6 hours ago

» Who would you like to voice over Qifrey?

HorniQueen - Jan 12, 2023

8 by StevieRara »»
6 hours ago

» Crunchyroll to have Witch Hat Atelier panel at Anime expo July 4

Old_School_Akira - Yesterday

7 by okayesch »»
11 hours ago

» They announced the anime adaptation almost 2 yrs ago. What do you think they are cooking ?

Anienjoyer - Jan 19

10 by Tomguinho »»
Today, 8:36 AM

» I just saw this and I'm bdksnsldbfbsn

Koukyoukyoku - Mar 1

4 by Fang_Tooth »»
Mar 29, 3:20 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.