Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sword Art Online Alternative Gun Gale Online (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Jan 25, 4:03 PM
Jan 2019
Season one of Sword Art Online Alternative: Gun Gale Online was by far the best SAO season, it had the least amount of unnecessary fan service and was the most respectful to the female audience, the plot was top notch and the added mystery was superb, it left a lasting impression on me and I hope this second season lives up to what the first had accomplished.
Jan 25, 8:10 PM

Apr 2021
Yuki0Kanna said:
Season one of Sword Art Online Alternative: Gun Gale Online was by far the best SAO season, it had the least amount of unnecessary fan service and was the most respectful to the female audience, the plot was top notch and the added mystery was superb, it left a lasting impression on me and I hope this second season lives up to what the first had accomplished.

I enjoyed it too, but best SAO story line?

Not sure about that.

SAO doesn’t really have “fan service”

SAO has good strong brave cute female characters
Note: I don’t lazily watch 3-5 episodes, biasedly compare to other anime, or unfairly judge by surface level similarities. With every anime I start, I watch the entire series, both Japanese Sub & English Dub, then judge each anime based on what they present, to give an honest and fair rating.

Jan 25, 9:23 PM

Mar 2013
Oh, nice.
I need more of that little girl in a speedy fight.
I'm hyped for this!
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Jan 27, 2:25 AM
Jun 2020
I'm so excited for this. I can't wait.
Mar 16, 11:26 AM
Jan 2019
Reply to ejleon
Yuki0Kanna said:

I enjoyed it too, but best SAO story line?

Not sure about that.

SAO doesn’t really have “fan service”

SAO has good strong brave cute female characters
@ejleon we pretending that asuna sec-hara scene in the cage never happened? because that WAS clearly intended as fansevice the most twisted and despicable kind...
Mar 16, 4:58 PM

Apr 2021
Yuki0Kanna said:
@ejleon we pretending that asuna sec-hara scene in the cage never happened? because that WAS clearly intended as fansevice the most twisted and despicable kind...

I don’t remember any fan service in the cage scenes, but I could be wrong.

Could you explain a little bit more?
ejleonMar 16, 5:47 PM
Note: I don’t lazily watch 3-5 episodes, biasedly compare to other anime, or unfairly judge by surface level similarities. With every anime I start, I watch the entire series, both Japanese Sub & English Dub, then judge each anime based on what they present, to give an honest and fair rating.

More topics from this board

» The key visual hints the possibility of 24 episodes

whoisrem - Mar 24

3 by Naveen6662246 »»
Apr 25, 3:47 AM

» Why did they make an alternative to the worst sao season

Mike1nator - Aug 18, 2023

25 by whoisrem »»
Mar 24, 2:26 AM

» Characters PV and Fall 2024

Dbagas8 - Mar 23

0 by Dbagas8 »»
Mar 23, 7:27 PM

» New visual and coming this year

Dbagas8 - Feb 23

8 by Tonalpaca »»
Feb 26, 2:47 AM

» Unexpected + hype ( 1 2 )

Xavion - Jul 15, 2023

63 by SnapJack »»
Feb 23, 1:33 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.