Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 5, 2010 3:15 AM

Dec 2009
This is the Adjuchas arena. A place where Adjuchas fight to progress on their way to becoming a legendary Vasto Lorde. Remember once you lose you CANNOT become a Vasto Lorde and also you need 5 straight wins to become a Vasto Lorde. Now get out there and soak the ground with the blood of your enemies.
"A sentence is like skirt length. The shorter the better, but it has to cover all of the important bits" - Some guy, learnt from Tali
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Apr 6, 2010 12:28 PM

Jan 2010
so what does the brackets look like?
Apr 6, 2010 2:56 PM

Feb 2009
*walks into the arena*

"There is no meaning in postponing the inevitable. Send any challenger!!"

(since I'm the first in I'll call the area to be like the huge sandy desert of hueco mundo)
Pantyshots are a different matter entirely

Apr 8, 2010 8:05 AM

Feb 2010
*walks in smirking* Anyone up for a challenge then?
Apr 8, 2010 8:24 AM

Feb 2009
*turns around to maxi*

Finally time for that rematch then. with everything on the line this time!!

(you're ok with the setting?)

Apr 8, 2010 8:27 AM

Feb 2010
Since our lives are on the line, I won't let you off easily this time.

*charges at you grabbing your neck and slams you down hard on the sand, having the sand to cover your face, leaving you unable to see since it got into your eyes*

(I'm okay)
Apr 8, 2010 8:32 AM

Feb 2009
*send out my claws and stab you in the legs, then i jump up on my feet again and kick you in the chest*

Apr 8, 2010 8:35 AM

Feb 2010
*takes in the stab*
*then grabs your leg and pulls it towards me fast as I stab your inner thigh through to the other side with a spear coming out of my hand*
Apr 8, 2010 8:38 AM

Feb 2009
*shoots a hollow-shot right in your face, then cuts off the spear and jumps some distance back and pulls the spear out of my leg*

Apr 8, 2010 8:41 AM

Feb 2010
*moves my head aside dodging your attack since I can see it because you're right in front of me*

*as you're pulling out the spear, I come from behind you and kick you down to the ground, smashing your head repeatedly*
SyraiApr 8, 2010 8:45 AM
Apr 8, 2010 8:46 AM

Feb 2009
*In one fast, flowing motion I pull out the spear as I flash in behind you and ram the spear in your back*

Apr 8, 2010 8:51 AM

Feb 2010
*notices your reiastu vanishing from my sight, I figure you're behind me*
*turns around and let the spear graze my ribcage to the side, as I slam a spear into your stomach then kicks you away from me, pulling out the spear fast enough before you speed away again*
Apr 8, 2010 9:02 AM

Feb 2009
*Reacts to something pointy showing up as you turn around and twist my body so the spear only shallowly cuts me across the stomach and then takes the kick to get away from you and starts charging a cero*

Apr 8, 2010 9:15 AM

Feb 2010
*charges a cero back to neutralize it as it explodes in the center btw us. Then charges another your way and goes behind you to kick you into the cero*
Apr 8, 2010 9:28 AM

Feb 2009
*as the first two ceros explodes it creates a huge sandcloud between us which I run straight into and hides while getting clear of the second cero you blast off, thus I'm not there when you get to where I stood*

Apr 8, 2010 9:41 AM

Feb 2010
*seeing that u ran into there n unable to see cuz the smoke, I shot out three spears from the front, the side, n the back into the cloud. Then moves above it if in case you jump up so I can attack you down*
SyraiApr 8, 2010 9:44 AM
Apr 8, 2010 9:44 AM

Feb 2009
*sensing everything you did outside the cloud I smoothly dodge the incoming spears then blasts a cero straight up to where you are*

Apr 8, 2010 9:48 AM

Feb 2010
*shoot a more powerful cero down to yours and blasts u along with it as it hits the ground*
*comes back down a few distances from u*
SyraiApr 8, 2010 9:52 AM
Apr 8, 2010 9:53 AM

Feb 2009
*Bolts out of the cloud to escape the cero, and notices you on your way down and goes full speed to where you land, circles up to your left side while making a sweeping motion with my left claw that comes straight at your throat from your front and a lower sweeping motion with my right claw aiming for your lower back*

Apr 8, 2010 10:39 AM

Feb 2010
*as soon as I see you by my left side, I elbow you in the stomach with a spear sticking, stabbing you just in time before you reach my thoat n pull my arm down deepening n opening the wound more to worsen the damage*
Apr 8, 2010 10:44 AM

Feb 2009
*the spear goes straight through but misses my vitals, the sudden pain redirects both my attacks so my left claw hits you in the shoulder instead of the throat and my right goes straight into the midsection of your back*

Apr 8, 2010 11:12 AM

Feb 2010
*since I am pulling down on you, your attacks just slightly scratch the skin of my neck n back.*
*lands on one knee with my spear inside of you as I charge a cero with my right hand n shot it to your legs while pulling out my spear away from you to not get caught up in the attack*
Apr 8, 2010 11:20 AM

Feb 2009
*grabs a hold of your arm and spear forcing you to get caught in the blast while focusing alot of my reiatsu on regenerating*
BillzorApr 8, 2010 11:36 AM

Apr 8, 2010 12:36 PM

Feb 2010
*Noticing you grabbing onto my spear, I kick you with both my legs in your lower waist (still laying low on the ground) back into the cero as it finally explode, thus slowing down your regenerating process as well as causing you some burns in your back*
Apr 8, 2010 12:54 PM

Feb 2009
(shouldn't you be caught up in that aswell?)

*rolls away and gets up on my feet after the cero has exploded and has managed to atleast seal the wound in my stomache, coughing up a bit of blood*

"tch, that hurt"

*Flashes up to you in full speed and start unleashing an extremely fast combo with my claws striking both high and low*

Apr 8, 2010 4:50 PM

Jan 2010
(nice fight! very fast paced)
I CHALLENGE ALL WHO ENTER!!
(can i change the stage for mine?)
Apr 8, 2010 4:53 PM

Feb 2010
(no because I took out my spear from our stomach, to move away from you to avoid it but you pulled me back into it so instead this time to avoid it again when you grabbed ahold of my spear plus arm, I kick you with both my legs into the cero, while I fly away from it because I used the momentum of the kick to escape while you get caught in it.)

*Stands back up getting into a fight mode with a spear sticking out from both arms smiling evilly at you*

*Sees you coming at full speed striking at me as I block each consecutive strike*
*A spear grows from my knee as I grab onto you hands just in time before you notice my spear, and pull you into my knee kick, damaging vital organs on the left side of your stomach*
Apr 8, 2010 6:02 PM

Jan 2009
*watches tentatively*
Apr 9, 2010 4:20 AM

Feb 2009
(Oh ok, now I understood what happened there, but I don't think you are able to keep up with my speed since I'm twice as fast as you though...)

*As you grab my hand I slide under and in between your legs while kicking away your supportive leg, thus flipping you over and while you're upside down in the air above me I pull you down towards me and kicks both my legs straight up in your face, forcing you to let go off my hands and sends you flying away from me*
BillzorApr 10, 2010 7:56 AM

Apr 9, 2010 10:02 AM

Jan 2010
Zaltanna said:
*watches tentatively*

i challege you to mortal combat
Apr 9, 2010 10:05 AM

Jan 2010
(ok the stage we are fighting in is above the dome where the espada live)
Apr 10, 2010 1:11 PM

Feb 2010
*Being upside down, parallel to you, I noticed your hands about to grab me as I forcibly bring my feet down, having a spear stretching out from each foot as I come down stomping on your stomach*
Apr 11, 2010 10:08 AM

Feb 2009
*notices you turning around so I redirect my kick to the side of your legs making you miss me and shoving the spears straight into the ground instead, I then quickly get on my feet and starts to dash around you in a circle shooting hollowshots at you from every direction*

Apr 11, 2010 10:56 AM

Feb 2010
*once I see that you are circling me, I jump up having one of the hollowshots nearly missing my foot*
*chuckles a bit while I am standing in the sky as i shoot multiple ceros at you while you are still circling an after image of myself*
Apr 11, 2010 1:22 PM

Feb 2009
*I see the ceros coming at me and start evading them as they come crashing down around me, and in the midst of all the explosions I disappear*

Apr 12, 2010 2:40 PM

Feb 2010
*on the look out for your appearance as I mold out a spear from my arms into a sword*
Apr 13, 2010 4:20 AM

Feb 2009
*A cero comes shooting out of the sand directly beneath you, where I have hidden, and I use that as a distraction to get behind you and rams both my claws into your back*
(The cero is coming at both of us)

Apr 13, 2010 5:06 AM

Feb 2010
-The boom of a sonido could be heard as Charles came to a sudden stop high above the participates and standing in the air on his reishi, just in time to see a Cero's glow below Maxinet and Bill approaching- Interesting tactic...
CrogLatteApr 13, 2010 5:12 AM
Apr 13, 2010 8:45 AM

Feb 2010
*sees the cero from beneathe me as I also feel your presence nearing me.smiles contently.*

*Knowing you're always coming from behind, I turned just in time to stab your hand so you will also not be able to move away from the cero, as the other set of your claws grazes the left side of my shoulder. The cero blasts both of us.*

*The cero burned the lower part of my body more so than the upper, as I start to regenerate to heal small portions of my skins so I wont waste reiastu, I blast three ceros side by side (not one after the other, coming in a horizontal line) towards your way since i can still sense where you are.*

*talks to myself looking your way as the ceros approaches you* Don't even think about dodging those ceros coming your way, there coming at a fast speed and if you're able to dodge one, you won't be able to dodge the others. *laughs*

(sorry I meant to change it but I was on my ipod touch again and it didn't let me scroll down the message)
SyraiApr 13, 2010 4:17 PM
Apr 13, 2010 9:24 AM

Feb 2009
*As I missed the attack I used my free hand to shoot a hollow shot into my oncoming cero slightly reducing the force of it where I stood and then yanked my hand free of your sword and let myself get carried upwards by the blast to get some more distance away from you while burning my legs*

*I then see your ceros coming at me and focuses my reiatsu to increase my speed and goes "over" the line of ceros, and uses my speedboost and the gravity when I go insanely fast straight down at you and right before I am upon you, I do a frontflip and uses the momentum from my movement speed and rotationspeed to plant a superfast and quite powerful axekick in your head sending you smashing into the sand below*

(post has been edited)
BillzorApr 17, 2010 3:38 PM

Apr 14, 2010 6:15 AM

Feb 2010
Neither of them gave up regeneration I guess, but they can't regenerate burns unless the piece of flesh fell of, and regeneration takes energy. They both can fight well, but I don't know if either of them has enough skill or power...she's using up their reistu very quickly, with a triple shot of cero and regeneration, but it was a nice attack.

-As he stood above them and studied the match he used his massive reiastu to repel and deflected or wild shot that might hit him.-
Apr 17, 2010 4:06 PM

Feb 2010
*as I wait for you to be crushed by the ceros, two large spear extends from hand like a sword, hiding it behind me so you wouldn't notice*

*sees that you dodged the ceros and coming at me* SHIT!!!!! I can't move fast enough!!

*gets smashed in the face by your kick but as I fall down I use the swords in my hand to stop from hitting the ground as I use the momentum to do a back flip increasing my speed to you, and instantly you notice blood streaming out from your shoulders. I actually stabbed both my swords into the sides of your neck as I rose back up from the fall and pushes it in deeper with more force* This is the end for you, plus you used too much reiastu already, healing from all my stabs.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Character Creation

Haissem - Feb 28, 2010

15 by BreeBbiCore »»
Mar 9, 2013 4:54 AM

» Hollow Training Area. ( 1 2 )

CrogLatte - Mar 2, 2010

73 by Fallen_Saint »»
Jun 4, 2012 10:12 PM

Sticky: » Biography

Jyenh - Feb 28, 2010

5 by Fallen_Saint »»
Jun 4, 2012 10:09 PM

Sticky: » Statistics

CrogLatte - Mar 7, 2010

9 by Fallen_Saint »»
Jun 4, 2012 10:01 PM

Sticky: » Hollow gathering spot.

Jyenh - Mar 1, 2010

24 by Fallen_Saint »»
Jun 4, 2012 9:45 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.