Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 21, 2021 10:12 PM
Nov 2017
Self-explanatory. This manga seems very popular with the Japanese audience. However, it seems that I was only able to find the Japanese scans on illegal raw website like rawkuma, or official ShonenJump+ app. There are nobody scanlating it at the moment. Anybody got any ideas?
Nov 21, 2021 11:23 PM

May 2020
Not related to your question but the first thing that came to my head when I saw the name of the manga was VENEZUELA

Nov 21, 2021 11:27 PM

Jan 2017
VitoYin said:
Self-explanatory. This manga seems very popular with the Japanese audience. However, it seems that I was only able to find the Japanese scans on illegal raw website like rawkuma, or official ShonenJump+ app. There are nobody scanlating it at the moment. Anybody got any ideas?

Well , you said all.

This Manga is not licensed in English , and there is no scanlation of it.
So your only choices are to read it in Japanese , search for a translation in another language , or wait for a potential translator to come up.
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... and hungry."
– Alexioos95.
Nov 22, 2021 12:40 AM

Dec 2014
Just open up Fox news, you'll read about inflation there.
May 20, 2022 10:30 PM
Oct 2015
VitoYin said:

i actually found this out from the hololive collaberations with haruman rankings where this was member kageyama shien favorite listed manga and they actually got a website where could read the synopsis to be more accurate, apparently this is a pretty grimdark manga where the protagonist has to save his sister from auction, after his parents were killed by the empire or whatever, and in this sense this story is building up somewhat like demonslayer, but it seems to be a LOT darker, the writing is similar to chainsawman,

and the protagonist's ability is to generate money from his body, its basicly copied off from the villain of "stealth symphony" manga where i think their blood could generate gold if i remember correctly, and basicly the protagonist uses his power to try to save his sister if im not wrong, but in the process it causes hyper inflation cuz unlike the dude from stealth sympathy paper money doesn't have gold standard or whatever. any how i got the gist of the plot from dudes from 2ch google translated so don't take it from me.

here is the offical synopsis for the start

ハイパーインフレーション title
住吉九 author

plot:
帝国の奴隷狩りによって、両親を失った少年ルーク。今度の奴隷狩りでは最愛の姉がオークションに出品されてしまう!! 絶望のドン底でルークが手に入れたのは、『体からカネを生み出す能力』だった!! オークションに参加するルーク――余裕で姉を落札か!? だが、この力には“致命的な欠陥”があって……!? カネが、生命が、怒りが、暴力が、欲望が、『加速≒インフレ』し――物語はハイパーインフレーションを巻き起こす!!
May 21, 2022 1:12 AM

Apr 2021
Neostorm-X said:
VitoYin said:

i actually found this out from the hololive collaberations with haruman rankings where this was member kageyama shien favorite listed manga and they actually got a website where could read the synopsis to be more accurate, apparently this is a pretty grimdark manga where the protagonist has to save his sister from auction, after his parents were killed by the empire or whatever, and in this sense this story is building up somewhat like demonslayer, but it seems to be a LOT darker, the writing is similar to chainsawman,

and the protagonist's ability is to generate money from his body, its basicly copied off from the villain of "stealth symphony" manga where i think their blood could generate gold if i remember correctly, and basicly the protagonist uses his power to try to save his sister if im not wrong, but in the process it causes hyper inflation cuz unlike the dude from stealth sympathy paper money doesn't have gold standard or whatever. any how i got the gist of the plot from dudes from 2ch google translated so don't take it from me.

ハイパーインフレーション title
住吉九 author

plot:
帝国の奴隷狩りによって、両親を失った少年ルーク。今度の奴隷狩りでは最愛の姉がオークションに出品されてしまう!! 絶望のドン底でルークが手に入れたのは、『体からカネを生み出す能力』だった!! オークションに参加するルーク――余裕で姉を落札か!? だが、この力には“致命的な欠陥”があって……!? カネが、生命が、怒りが、暴力が、欲望が、『加速≒インフレ』し――物語はハイパーインフレーションを巻き起こす!!

Wow, the plot looks sort of interesting. At first, when I saw hyperinflation as a discussion, I thot the user wanted to discuss of the term, but it turned out to be a manga, which handful of ppl know and above that, the user was keen on reading it. Thou, I did say it's worth the time based on the premise

Jun 3, 2022 10:12 PM
Oct 2015
Azu__ said:
Neostorm-X said:

ハイパーインフレーション title
住吉九 author

plot:

Wow, the plot looks sort of interesting. At first, when I saw hyperinflation as a discussion, I thot the user wanted to discuss of the term, but it turned out to be a manga, which handful of ppl know and above that, the user was keen on reading it. Thou, I did say it's worth the time based on the premise

this probably gonna be the next chainsawman.
this series is super fucking edgy, literally the first chapter intro starts with the protagonist's tribe getting brutally slaughtered, then i think his sister sold to prostitution or something.

and its edgy as hell with dark humor
Oct 7, 2022 10:27 AM

Nov 2020
k1rb said:
Not related to your question but the first thing that came to my head when I saw the name of the manga was VENEZUELA

NAHHHHH UR JOKING. The exact same for me, for a school research project for Spanish I chose hyperinflation in Venezuela (we could choose anything from any Hispanic country) so now whenever I ever hear or see hyperinflation, that’s the first thing that comes to my mind.

More topics from this board

» Anime Adaptation

Hachii13 - Mar 21

1 by Vanhibiki »»
Mar 21, 9:42 AM

» still no translations T_T

Neostorm-X - Nov 28, 2022

7 by Thorf »»
Jan 16, 10:18 AM

» New PV

prettyprint - Apr 14, 2022

1 by StarGoneOver »»
Apr 20, 2022 3:34 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.