Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 26, 2015 3:06 PM
Oct 2010
I just felt that this thread type was missing.
I can only think of 2 series off the top of my head( because I am still engaged in them), but I do recall there being others, just forget which ones.

It can be something that is sadistically tasty to read/watch or something which is masochistically sweet to read/watch. Primarily referring to 'torturous' stuff, but I suppose embarrassing stuff works too, under discipline/submission context of shame-play, but... if you open up shame-play then that will mix in a lot of non-torture oriented stuff too, depending on interpretations, with many romance series, which may not be too suitable/applicable for this club; so think it through before posting.

Please take note that pure mindless murder and torture oriented series that do not express the psychological stress(?) of the experience too well but rather that just rely on (disgusting )shock factors to be brutal gory: do not really apply.

Ideally for series that exhibit the 'tastiness'/'sweetness' on a regular basis throughout the series, not just a couple scenes or chapters here and there.
Please Include a synopsis-summary along with the recommended series, like I did below.

Manga:

Fukushuu Kyoushitsu
{syn-sum: high school bullying and murder}

Nana to Kaoru
{syn-sum: BDSM high school relationship}
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Favourite domme

Gustosuke - Apr 1, 2011

9 by TooNSFW_Pac »»
Dec 30, 2022 3:21 PM

Poll: » Which do you define yourself as?(hardcore or softcore masochist)

AlchemicalGod - May 13, 2011

11 by Healtress »»
Sep 4, 2022 7:18 PM

» What is your greatest femdom fantasy?

Barbarian1 - Apr 13, 2015

4 by Healtress »»
Sep 4, 2022 7:10 PM

» Your femdom experiences

removed-user - Apr 9, 2015

4 by Haniyasushin »»
Feb 27, 2021 9:01 PM

» Pegging

ayylmaoooo - Mar 28, 2016

0 by ayylmaoooo »»
Mar 28, 2016 1:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.