Kuro-Senpai - Satoshi Kanazaki
Pretty-Setsu - Setsu
Tsubamenko - Tsubasa Yukimura
Lolininjaa - Hestia

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jul 31, 2015 3:02 PM
Nov 2014
Hestia
She walked in and slammed the door behind her. She walked into a room and slammed the door shut
"Why does this have to happen to me"
She got her sandals and outfit off and switched to evening gear then made some tea and sat on her bed
Jul 31, 2015 3:13 PM

Nov 2013
~Satoshi

After a while of searching he finally found his house. He opened the door and to his surprise he saw no one around. ~Am I the first one to arrive here?~ He entered closing the door behind him. He sat down on the nearest chair, wondering when the others will arrive.
"Believing in someone." That's a weird phrase, isn't it? After all, if you truly believed in a person, you wouldn't need to say, "I believe you." It's like saying, "I believe in air." I don't mean to say that "believing in something" is like a lie. "Believing" is really a term of hope of wanting to believe.
~Satoru Fujinuma, Boku dake ga Inai Machi
Jul 31, 2015 3:18 PM

Jun 2015
~~ Tsubasa

Walking into the house some time after Hestia, Tsubasa noticed the closed door and walked into another room instead, closing the door behind her as well. She knew it was her own fault anyway, and she definitely wouldn't repeat the same mistake by approaching anyone again except for if it was absolutely necessary. Like, when the house were on fire and she'd have to wake people. As if that would happen.
Sighing, she sat down on the bed and took off her gloves, the claws now sheathed. She didn't expect she would need them anytime soon. Even though she had requested them, they felt somewhat alien to her. And the girl wouldn't have thought that she would only be able to use such a limited array of her techniques with them - after all, she couldn't use any kicks, because her legs weren't armoured. And if they were, the armour would be too heavy for her to move around quickly. Just because these things change doesn't mean you change. You need to be alone. You have to be able to cope on your own anyway, Tsubasa told herself.
Getting up and walking around the room, she stretched. But it's kind of ironic that we're in the same house now. The girl started going through some cooldown exercises that made her feel more like in her daily routine, which relaxed her. Though technically, she didn't answer my question. However, as Tsubasa really couldn't be bothered with more drama, she resolved to do what she had done most of her life - simply not talk to anyone, unless they asked her something.
Pushing her armoured gloves to the side, she lay down on her bed, stretched, and started to doze off.
Jul 31, 2015 3:22 PM
Nov 2014
Hestia
She hadn't noticed the guy coming in and carelesly walked into the living room wearing only underwear. She looked the guy in the eyes blushing heavily
"Eeeeek! Pervert!"
Jul 31, 2015 3:27 PM

Nov 2013
~Satoshi

He noticed the girl walking out one of the rooms. To his surprise she was wearing not more than her underwear, his face turning red. She turned around looking him directly in the eyes. "Says the one only going around in underwear!" He quickly turned his head away to avoid further embarrassment.
"Believing in someone." That's a weird phrase, isn't it? After all, if you truly believed in a person, you wouldn't need to say, "I believe you." It's like saying, "I believe in air." I don't mean to say that "believing in something" is like a lie. "Believing" is really a term of hope of wanting to believe.
Jul 31, 2015 3:35 PM
Nov 2014
Hestia
She quickly put on some gear
"Next time yell that you're here or something!"
She was bright red of embarasment
Jul 31, 2015 3:39 PM

Nov 2013
~Satoshi

"How should I have known that there is already someone inside." He looked back to the girl. She was back in her normal outfit. His face went back to normal, but still had a light blush. "I think we started out on the wrong foot here. Im Satoshi Kanazaki. And you are?"
Jul 31, 2015 3:52 PM

Apr 2014
A letter was slipped under the door "party at house 1 everyone invited" it read
Jul 31, 2015 3:58 PM
Nov 2014
Hestia
Sne still blushed and spoke softly
"I-I'm Hestia"
She then read the note
"Party... I've never been to one. Satoshi... because all of this happened I can't let you off easily. I-I want you to be my date to the p-party"
Jul 31, 2015 4:05 PM

Nov 2013
~Satoshi

He looked over to Hestia. After hearing what she said he started to blush more. "Your d-date? S-sure. Where is the party at?" He was surprised, not only because of the sudden party, but also because a girl that he just happened to meet, chose him as her date.
Jul 31, 2015 4:09 PM
Nov 2014
Hestia
"It's the house next door. L-Lets just go okay"
She quickly wemt to put on her normal clothing and came back
"H-How do I look?"

(Just look at her pic)
Jul 31, 2015 4:13 PM

Nov 2013
~Satoshi

"You look amazing." His blush increased. "Well lets go then." He stood up and walked to the door, opening it for Hestia.
Jul 31, 2015 4:15 PM
Nov 2014
Hestia
She blushed heavily and held his hand
"T-Thanks"
Jul 31, 2015 4:18 PM

Nov 2013
~Satoshi

He walked outside with her closing the door behind him. They started walking towards House 1.
Jul 31, 2015 4:24 PM
Nov 2014
Hestia
She smiled
"Thanks for saying yes"
Jul 31, 2015 4:27 PM

Nov 2013
~Satoshi

"No problem." He said smiling back.

(I would say we go over to the House 1 thread. Do you want to start or should I?)
Jul 31, 2015 4:40 PM
Nov 2014
(You go first)
Aug 1, 2015 1:38 AM

Jun 2015
~~ Tsubasa

When Tsubasa woke up and went to the living room to get a glass of water, she found that the house was surprisingly, but not unfortunately to her, quiet. She took a deep breath, taking in the stillness and closing her eyes.
When the girl sat down at the table, a piece of paper caught her eye. "Party at House 1," it read. Frowning, she put it down. Parties really were the last thing on her mind right now. But then again, she didn't have a lot of other things to do. Sighing, she got up, thinking that at least walking back and forth between the two houses would give her something to do, and exited the building.
Aug 3, 2015 1:21 PM

Jun 2015
(Hm, I don't really like double-posting, but...)

~~ Tsubasa

Returning to the building, Tsubasa found it completely empty again. Everything was still the way she had left it, even. Shrugging, as she really couldn't care less, she took off her armour, which, it being made from leather, had been affected by the wetness, too, and walking into her room, tossed it onto her bed.
Then the girl went into the kitchen and grabbed one of the apples she had spotted lying in a bowl to eat. The only nourishment she had had since she had come to this whole island region had been one can of soda - considering that, she was feeling pretty little hunger, but she still was hungry indeed.
Having finished the fruit, Tsubasa walked into the bathroom, locked the door and then started drying herself and her clothes with a towel and a hairdryer as well as she could. Her hair, being rather short and feathery, had dried of its own already, now sticking out at every angle imaginable. The nap at House 1 hadn't helped that, either. Sighing the girl realized she would have to tie it back again later to stop it from falling into her face and impeding her vision when fighting.

(Editing and adding instead of posting something new. It feel weird when there are so many successive posts of me...)

~~ Tsubasa

Finally dry and feeling warm thanks to the hot air from the hairdryer, Tsubasa used a brush she had found in one of the drawers of the bathroom closet to make her hair look normal again, not like a bird had made its nest there. Pulling back the parts of it that would fall into her eyes and tying them up, she turned away from the mirror and exited the bathroom again. Returning to her room, the girl found her armour had sufficiently dried for her to wear it again. As it was just leather, it couldn't get rusty, at least.
As Tsubasa had no idea what else to do, she decided to go out again and look around for a bit, and maybe do some training too. Let's just see where I end up, she thought.
AchilleaAug 4, 2015 11:09 AM
Aug 11, 2015 4:20 PM

Nov 2013
~Satoshi

He arrived with Hestia, still holding her hand he walked inside.
"Well here we are. You can go to bed now if you want. Im going to get myself something to drink, before joining you. Alright?" He smiled at her before letting go of her hand and making his way to the kitchen.
Aug 11, 2015 5:14 PM
Nov 2014
Hestia
She nodded
"I'll wait for you as I don't know what room you're in"
Aug 11, 2015 5:25 PM

Nov 2013
~Satoshi

Taking a bottle of water out of the fridge, he finished it in one go. "Alright lets go then." He took her hand leading her to his room.
"Here we are." He said lying down on the bed.
Aug 11, 2015 5:43 PM
Nov 2014
Hestia
She smiled and kissed his cheek
"Let me go change"
She wemt to her own room and came back in a white kimono
"Heeey Satoshi~" she said as she licked her lips
Aug 13, 2015 3:36 PM

Nov 2013
~Satoshi

Looking over to the door, he saw Hestia standing there in her Kimono. He started to blush heavily.
"You look amazing."
Aug 14, 2015 4:31 PM
Nov 2014
Hestia
She smiled seductively and crawled onto the bed slowly towards Satoshi
Aug 14, 2015 4:35 PM

Nov 2013
~Satoshi

He just laid there. Watching her crawl closer to him.
Aug 14, 2015 4:39 PM
Nov 2014
Hestia
She now sat on top of him and smiled
"I love you Satoshi" she smiled and slowly brought her lips closer to his
Aug 14, 2015 5:13 PM

Nov 2013
~Satoshi

With her sitting on top of him, he started to smile.
"I love you too." He placed his hand on her cheek, getting her lips closer to his and kissing her.
Aug 14, 2015 5:34 PM
Nov 2014
Hestia
After their kiss broke she laid next to him with the covers over them
"What's the first thing you'll do when you really meet me?"
Aug 14, 2015 5:53 PM

Nov 2013
[i]~Satoshi[/b]

"The first thing I Do when I meet you?" He said repeating her question out loud.
"I will make sure to kiss you when I meet you." He looked at her smiling.
Aug 14, 2015 5:58 PM
Nov 2014
Hestia
She giggled and kissed his cheek
"Is there any place we can meet? Like at the Tokyo station?"
Aug 14, 2015 6:06 PM

Nov 2013
~Satoshi

He thought about it for a moment. He was not sure where he will end up when this is over. But he was sure that he would find her wherever she was. "Tokyo Station should be fine. I will make sure to meet you there once this game is over."
Aug 14, 2015 6:09 PM
Nov 2014
Hestia
She started crying and hugged him
"Thanks Satoshi. I also hope we can marry"
Aug 15, 2015 1:21 PM

Nov 2013
~Satoshi

He looked over to her, seeing her cry again. As she hugged him he started to smile, hugging her as well.
"We will. Im sure of that."
Aug 15, 2015 3:03 PM
Nov 2014
Hestia
She smiled and rested her head on his chest
Aug 15, 2015 3:11 PM

Nov 2013
~Satoshi

"Now sleep. Its been a long day." He said still hugging her.
Aug 15, 2015 3:15 PM
Nov 2014
Hestia
"Alright I will. Good night"
She kissed his cheek and fell asleep on his chest
Aug 17, 2015 8:08 AM

Nov 2013
~Satoshi

Seeing her fall asleep on his chest he smiled. Closing his eyes he slowly fell asleep himself.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» [1st island] Hope woods ( 1 2 3 4 )

Leafz_Soul - Aug 3, 2015

162 by KingAce261 »»
Aug 26, 2015 1:28 AM

» [1st Island] Castle ( 1 2 3 )

diogora - Jul 29, 2015

134 by LilGreasyKid »»
Aug 20, 2015 3:58 PM

Sticky: » Character Creation ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

diogora - Jul 29, 2015

225 by Leafz_Soul »»
Aug 17, 2015 6:52 PM

» House 4 ( 1 2 )

Coelestin - Jul 31, 2015

76 by Asrea »»
Aug 17, 2015 4:57 PM

» [1st Island] Village Hall ( 1 2 3 )

diogora - Jul 31, 2015

120 by Asrea »»
Aug 17, 2015 4:01 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.