Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 4, 2015 3:39 AM
Sep 2014
Hello people and welcome to Anime OST Club v2.0 (name subject to change)!
Please use this thread to introduce yourself.

Ill go first.

My name is Marko, Croatia, 22 years old. I learned english from games and movies so my grammar suck. Im unemployed so i have a lot of free time on my hands for anime. I started watching anime 6, 7 months ago with SnK and lately im strugling with finding a new ones to watch. I dislike classic Shounen anime with characters who has annoying laugh/scream or who talk too much in fights ( Index, Kill la Kill, Seto no Hanayome) and fan service which makes no sense ( Strike Witches - world where skirts dont exist and its normal to walk in pants and t-shirt ). My favorite genres are rom/coms and SoL but i usualy change genres every few shows to kill the monotony. I dont like to look for details in the shows so im rating by enjoyment (5-9), and im easily entertained and 10 to those i find best and unique in some way. I started reading manga recently so recommendations are welcome. Im also a big fan of epic music which makes anime even more better.

TL;DR Hello
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Apr 7, 2015 8:58 PM

Jul 2012
Oh boy! An Introduction Thread! I love these things!

Club, Self.

Self, Club.

Now that that's out of the way, I'm pleased to meet you, NaCro. I'm good at recommendations. So you like RomComs. Toradora is absolutely the best one out there. Go watch it and come back and just try to tell me I'm wrong.
"I just hope the good lord knows, what this life is all about
'cause I'm in the same position as when I started out.
Now I know there's folk in hospitals who are far worse off than me,
Oh, but that don't mean to much when my spirit don't feel free."
- Mark Twain

Blues lovers go here. Jazz lovers go here. Cowboy Bebop music lovers go here.
Nov 23, 2015 3:58 PM
Nov 2015
Hi,
My name is Katelyn and i love anime soundtrack. I just recently got into anime last year, so i would love recommendations.
Nov 28, 2015 11:42 AM

Nov 2015
Hey!! I was excited to see that there was an active anime soundtrack club! I am pretty much obsessed with anime soundtracks. I have a massive anime playlist on my phone that I am constantly listening to. There are very few moments in my day that I'm not listening music. I might be a little too obsessed..... oh well, maybe some of you do the same?
"Oh hey, I've got an idea! Next time let's eat our snacks together! Snack time is so much more fun when you have someone sweet to share it with." -Shiro (Deadman Wonderland)

Dec 23, 2015 4:22 AM
Sep 2014
Welcome welcome. I wouldnt call this active but yea. Welcome
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» What music genre do you listen to?

Midgardsorm - Apr 5, 2015

8 by CrystalClear90 »»
Dec 7, 2018 6:56 PM

» Do you have a favourite composer?

Midgardsorm - Apr 4, 2015

6 by ZWT »»
Sep 28, 2018 11:01 AM

» The best anime songs

Midgardsorm - Apr 3, 2015

1 by TiduStrife7 »»
Nov 28, 2015 2:58 PM

» Our favourite anime Openings and Endings

Midgardsorm - Apr 3, 2015

7 by kaalings »»
Sep 24, 2015 5:29 AM

» Share some anime songs you currently listen to

Midgardsorm - Apr 11, 2015

2 by kaalings »»
Sep 23, 2015 1:31 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.