Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 3, 2015 8:03 AM

Jun 2012
As there are and have been controversies in the past regarding the inclusion of specific series on the list I've decided to write down a few things for newcomers and whoever else wants to suggest me series to add to the club. Basically a standard rules thread.

- This is a club dedicated to appreciation, salvaging, sharing and listing of remarkably bad or trashy past and present series.

- Ultimately, me and the other mods will decide if a series is eligible or not upon research, feedback or viewing.

- This is NOT a troll club and its purpose is NOT to make fun of the existing fanbase of any of the series on the list.

- The main purpose of the club is listing series and being a reference point for whoever wants to dive deep into the garbage bin. Adding potentially eligible series with lasting popularity would have no meaning. Only unpopular, old or forgotten series will have their place on the list (with due exceptions if I decide so).

- The list is not definitive, and anyone can suggest new series to be added as long as they meet the required criteria for us mods.

Rough criteria for inclusion are listed here:

* Series must be underviewed, classic, unknown, or forgotten. Shitty popular seasonals can be added on occasion if they do not mantain their popularity for more than a few months. I will NOT add any really popular series on the list (for example, Mirai Nikki).

* "So bad it's good" type of series. (Mars of destruction, Pupa)

* Series that are remarkably awful. (Chaos;Head, Sword for Truth)

* Series that are remarkably trashy - by trashy I generally mean both awful and filled with relatively explicit sexual content (Eiken, Kagaku no Yatsura)

* Series that are remarkably challenging to complete for whatever reason (Kono aozora ni Yakusoku wo, Hinako series, NouCome)

The criteria are to be followed loosely and some exceptions can be made. In most cases, I will not add any hentai series on the list unless they're exceptionally remarkable (Tsui no Sora) or the list would simply grow too large.
ValkqtFeb 3, 2015 8:07 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Submissions

MisterGibbon - Mar 30, 2018

16 by Tjerbor »»
Oct 9, 2023 1:30 PM

Poll: » Let stop the bullshit

ObscureObsidian - Jun 6, 2017

8 by towelgirl21 »»
May 28, 2020 7:42 PM

» Changelog

Ventris - Aug 27, 2016

0 by Ventris »»
Aug 27, 2016 2:37 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.