Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 16, 2009 11:49 PM

May 2009

only those of light hearts can tread here
come here to see things that have been, are now, or have not yet to be. Be wise, what you see may not always be good.... or wrought in stone.....

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Nov 17, 2009 12:01 AM

Sep 2009
oooh :D
*flies over the water*

*raises hand up and makes a fountain*
*giggles* x3
Jan 1, 2010 4:14 PM

Aug 2009
*watches*
Call me Rezurii or Miyuki
Pets

Jan 1, 2010 5:25 PM

May 2009
*enters and sit down*
*sees aurora on the sky*
2020 AWC2020 MRCLISTEN
Jan 1, 2010 7:35 PM

Aug 2009
*looks at aurora*so pretty
Call me Rezurii or Miyuki
Pets

Jan 2, 2010 4:35 PM

Feb 2009
*hurry in with hand on his sword*
*look around*

Where, where she is?!

Jun 4, 2010 2:14 PM
Apr 2009
wowzers!
May 30, 2011 10:53 PM

May 2009
Hawkeye got off at the small dock at the edge of the cliff. The little rowboat that Captain Firv rowed himself to get her there was now rowing back to the ship Tunder. She walked up the stairs and into the sanctuary, she was greeted by the human maidens and the few elven ones were forced to shun her against their will due to her cursed mark of a dead tree without leaves which she recieved to mark her exile from the northern woods 130 years ago.

The human maidens undressed her, washed her, and began to brush her hair. Her hair had been unkept for the last 50 or so years, in fact she had been slack in her bathings as well considering her wanderings lead her to places were sometimes bathing is not accessable. Hours later she was led out, scantily clad in new garb, to the mirror pool where the predictions are made but she does not look into it, instead she looks out to the ocean and the sun setting.

Jun 1, 2011 2:11 AM

May 2009
Hawkeye sits on the edge of the oracle pool, one of the maidens continuing to brush her autumn red hair.

Jun 6, 2011 8:33 PM

May 2009
Hawkeye gazes into the pool, it hazily reflected the stars in the night sky, as the maiden continued to brush her hair she leaned down and touched the surface of the pool with her index fingertip. The water rippled, the reflection of the night disappeared with and slowly replaced with an image. The maiden stopped brushing Hawkeye's hair to look into the pool as well. The image of a town burning and screaming as a chariot with a large armored figure rides away with dark grace had appeared before them in the pool.

Hawkeye frowned at the image, darkness had been stirring in the lands beyond the great pass... never had she thought...

Jun 8, 2011 3:50 PM

Oct 2008
*arrives at the small dock and thanks the captain*
"I'll take my leave"
*gets off and walks up to the oracle, only to be stopped by some human maidens; who seemed a bit angry at my presence*
"Please do not attack, I've come in hopes that one her may see the location of a friend"
*hands raised in surrender*
Check out my poetry on Deviant Art
Jun 10, 2011 8:52 PM

Oct 2008
One human wearing a different outfir from the rest steps out

Female human: "I am the head of this oracle, I regret to inform you but men can not enter"

"I'm an elf..."

Head: "oh...well that doesn't change much, we don't want people tempting the maidens"

*sighs*
"Those of light hearts gather here..."
*effect of the sentence is almost as a password*

*head: *gasps* "how do you know that sentence?"

"You humans do not have as long of a lifespan as us, I'm sure the elvish maidens here will remember me from about 75 years ago when I came for the profecy of my birth"

*head: very well then, how may I be of service"

"I am simply looking for a very close friend, I was hoping the pool may give me a clue either to her wearabouts or path"

*the head motions for me to follow and leads me to a watefall*
Head: "you must cleanse yourself before you enter the place, you have 10 minutes"

*shakes head*
"Pushy..."
*does as I am told, but is told to wait until the current person finishes seeing her future, thus waits on a bench next to the entrance of the pool, face down to avoid 'tempting' anyone to conversation*
Jun 10, 2011 9:10 PM

May 2009
The image faded away and Hawkeye stood up from the pool, imersed in thought.

Jun 10, 2011 9:22 PM

Oct 2008
*the head sits next to me*
Head: "I will be your guide within the pool"

*smiles and looks at her*
"Thank you for helping me"

Head: "of course, now we simply wait, in the mean time do you have any questions?"

"Yes I have one, has anyother other elves stop by here?"
*hope in my eyes*
Jun 18, 2011 6:13 PM

May 2009
"Yes, and I know why you have come, I should warn you there are more pressing matters than my being found." Hawkeye answers to him from beside the oracle pool.

Jun 22, 2011 1:16 PM

May 2009
"Take him to rest in a place out of the way, he must be so weary." As three maidens dragged the sleeping form of Safa to a lavish coushion bed-chair.

Hawkeye turned bck to the pool, but the pool did not show anymore for it was not needed.

Jul 2, 2011 10:32 PM

Oct 2008
*wakes up immediately with a jump*
"no! Finding you was not because of what you think. I...I just wanted to see you, it's hard to say things like this but I really just want to be with you. Whatever you're doing I want to be there with you."
*face showing hope*
"please let me at least follow you, I've grown stronger. I could protect you if need be. I don't know what you plan to do, but I plan to be by your side"
Aug 14, 2012 10:44 PM

May 2009
Hawkeye tilted her head as her eyes unwillingly glanced back at the pool again, "I do not understand... and yet then again in some ways I do... but I believe you have a quest you are destined for. It was no coincidence that I recieve a warning on the day of your coming. A great evil is coming... one that cannot be easily quelled or stopped... I fear there are few left who can face such an evil.. and that would be only a herald for an even greater force.."
Her eyes reflected much sorrow.

Aug 26, 2012 5:35 PM

Oct 2008
Safa looks up at her, eyes flashing with uncertainty. "What must I do then? is there a way to find those that can help me with my quest?", he says as he takes a step closer. Safa's hand clenches at his side, "do we even have a chance as we are now? but if not, can we improve enough to overcome that evil? so any questions...", Safa says right before taking a deep breath to calm myself. He continues, "I apologize, my anxiety got the best of me for a moment".
Aug 27, 2012 2:39 PM

May 2009
She gave a sile of amusement before her hand runs over a nearby bowl. It was filled with small pearl-like crystal orbs, and Hawkeye picks up two of them. Dropping them into the Oracle pool, she says, "You must rally the peoples of this land, the humans have the power of the dragons at their command. With a dragon rider alliance on your side you would have a chance of convincing the elves to take action. That is not a certainty though. And the Kirians abor war, they are nomads and hunters by nature... though I fear the evil will not spare the northern lands for long. I hope they will see before it is too late..." she pauses. "These are not the only forces which you can call upon. There are those who even have not made their mark on the maps of men who can turn the tides of battle..."

Aug 27, 2012 3:49 PM

Oct 2008
Safa, after taking in all this information, looks back at hawkeye thinking of a path throughout the nations where he will be travelling to try to rally. He silently nods to himself and says, "I think that I might go to see the Kirians first, so just to warn them, as I doubt I will be convince many to join the cause in the near future, but to let the idea stew in their minds, and nudge at their conscious, so as to make them more open to helping later when the evil starts rising. Then I shall travel to the human's capital, seeing the various city's and towns on the way there, making sure to stop at the dragon rider's stronghold while there. After that, I will be able to return to the elvish capital and spend my month there trying to find people sympathetic to our cause. Will you be accompanying me or will you stay here for the others that might come?".
Aug 27, 2012 10:49 PM

May 2009
"I will accompany you to the elven lands, that is all I can do for you. My words have no meaning elsewhere.."

Sep 11, 2012 11:12 AM

Oct 2008
Safa pauses for a second and says, "well first, I had missed one of the people that was travelling with me at the harbor city, if you would like, we can just travel directly to the elvish lands. though just because your words don't mean as much to other nations does not mean that you would not help by simply travelling with me and the people that decide to join me in this quest". Safa then seems to looks around, and pats down my things to make sure I have everything I came with until I was sure that I was ready to leave. "I'm sorry, but I really must go at the moment, if what you said is true, I believe I must hurry, if you want to join me, I'm sure someone like you would have no trouble". Safa then nods to the various people as I take my things, draws a staff from the ground, then sits on it like a broomstick and starts flying back to the harbor while thinking *this is going ot be tiring*.
Sep 12, 2012 2:03 PM

May 2009
Hawkeye calls out to him as he flies up, "I will meet you when the time is right. There are things I must set in motion as well before I can meet you."

She watched as he flew away.

It was time for the next generation to pick up the sword and the shield under the mantle of peace.

A second of stillness, then she rushed from the oracle room with a renewed purpose. She will need to go to the Great Mail Tower in Mecurrios, the Messenger Town. The town dedicated to connecting cities and towns all over the world, they were the first to master every form of delivering a message. In each and every major town and city there is a post office run by a citizen of Mecurrios.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » [HIATUS] Member Cards

Wolflover777 - Mar 17, 2010

38 by FuyuChan1111 »»
Dec 4, 2012 1:08 PM

Sticky: » NEW Create Your Character HERE~ open~ ( 1 2 )

unohana - Mar 28, 2011

80 by FuyuChan1111 »»
Dec 2, 2012 7:41 PM

» The harbor city, ( 1 2 3 )

unohana - Dec 24, 2009

135 by MikuIzumi »»
Sep 27, 2012 5:59 PM

» Mithraian Woods

unohana - Sep 12, 2012

2 by MikuIzumi »»
Sep 14, 2012 4:14 PM

» Kiriad, a frozen town

unohana - May 3, 2011

8 by D-Fifth »»
Jul 15, 2011 4:06 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.