Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 19, 2009 10:40 PM

Aug 2009
Following suit with most clubs, we'll start with an introductions forum!! YAY!
I would like everyone to just give a little info about themselves and what kind of RPs they'd like to be a part of and what kind of characters you might like to be.

I'm kind of bi-polar sometimes... I just vary from day-to-day instead of moment-to-moment. As of right now I'm really excited, so... yeah. Anyway, I'd like to do RPs that involve either living in a mansion (current obsession is Hayate the Combat Butler, so something like that) or maybe some medieval fantasy setting. I like magic characters the most, but I can adapt to anything!

Dons Edit: This is the introductions thread, only introduce yourself and thats it. Please don't make it to a chat thread, we will make one just for that later on.
xDoN904Aug 19, 2009 10:53 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Aug 19, 2009 10:44 PM

Jun 2009
The main RPG game i like to play alot is the Final Fantasy series especially FF VII which is my top FF game.

Well back to my introduction ^^ Im 18, Gamer, Anime, and other stuff that is fun to do.
xDoN904Aug 20, 2009 1:49 AM
Aug 19, 2009 11:51 PM

Jul 2009
hey :]
you can call me marsbars,Miyo-chan, Ma-chan or whatever you feel comfortable with.& I'm 13 years old.

I like RPs involving old buildings like mansions or castles. And a pinch of fantasy, magic and actions like mages, vampires, hunters and such. :] but I'm a really big fan of vampires :D

PS. I also like other kinds of RPs , just as long as they're fun :))

SEE YA`S :]
Aug 21, 2009 1:24 AM

Aug 2009
Hey I'm Lystle or call me Jiro if you want. Jiro IS an alias but I'm just internet paranoid. I'm a lover of reading, anime, games (somewhat) and I wish to write my own novel one day. I'm pretty obsessed with the idea of angels vs demons and the idea that angels are like superhuman warriors. So I guess my ideal RP setting would be some sort of Valkyrie thing.

Although I don't mind what setting it is. I can adapt. It's good to be here and I hope this club can thrive beautifully.

P.S: I love your sig marsbars.

Aug 31, 2009 1:41 PM
Jul 2009
HI! :D!lol my friends calll me by several names n the internet: shirosaki;shiro-kun;shiro-chan Liquid;Reaper.... u can adress ro me by the way u want i am fine with it (^^) i am 16 years old
i am a sports man and a gamer, i love sports, games for ps3 and mmorpgs, anime , manga etc..
ps: u can also call me by me real name (Hugo) if u want^
hope we call all get along :D
Aug 31, 2009 1:44 PM
Jul 2009
i am also a vampire fan (ause of rosario + vampire manga) =D xP Psychodon where did u get that image?
Sep 17, 2009 11:04 AM

Sep 2009
Name:Chris Cruor
Race:Human
Powers: Enchantment of items, Physical and mental illusions.
Element:Mind
Weapons of choice: Two hydrillium dirks with garnet jeweled pummels and silver veins running through the black metal.
Bio:
Sunlight sank beneath the distorted horizon sending glimmers off of the giant onyx walls, towering over its contents, not just tens but hundreds of feet over its contents, as a necromancer would his creation. Built into each of the corners of the hexagonal wall were towers, and although they didn't extend much higher then the wall itself arrow slits could be seen all of the way down sides of each, if one dared to examine them.

Macara, Sins playground, one of the six legendary cities within the lands of Arcadia. Where the intrigue, and murder never stopped in an everlasting game to rise to the top of the social ranks. A city where a well placed knife in the back was less shunned and more admired and unless it was in their best interest not to the heads of the city turned unless evidence against the convicted was overwhelming. In that event the market was crowded with peers eagerly watching the accused dismembered, one part at a time, or worse.

After a grueling six hours of sunlight the last few rays finally faded from existence, and almost on cue the drawbridge lowered leaving the city gates of Macara wide open to anyone, almost daring someone to enter. A single figure in garnet colored robes made its way out of the city, stopped briefly by the guards before his cloak parted revealing the legendary blades that made him famous. Both were a mere 21 inches, the pummel stones of the weapons matching the figures cloak in color. The guards quickly stood besides allowing the figure leave of the city. He had grown bored and now began traveling until he reached his next destination, to seek out anything of value.

Some may question his lust for power but he never really knew much else. His mother having died in childbirth and his father, as opposed to being a loving caring father, he raised Chris to become a warrior and ruthless in his killings. He succeeded, for Chris didnt even flinch hearing the grunts of pain after planting a hunting knife in his fathers throat at age 11. Soon after the killing he fled his village and has been on his own ever since.

Nov 28, 2009 5:44 AM
Nov 2009
I'm almost 15 years old and I like Rpgs with a Science-Fantasy twist. I love skills and spells. favorite weapon combo: Magical Sword&Shield with guns sometimes
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Poll: » What's your favorite role to play in a party?

Erikku-san - Aug 21, 2009

2 by 121 »»
May 22, 2010 3:42 AM

» RPG Discussion Room

Erikku-san - Aug 20, 2009

2 by 121 »»
Nov 28, 2009 5:52 AM

Sticky: » Sundered Skies

Erikku-san - Aug 27, 2009

0 by Erikku-san »»
Aug 27, 2009 7:34 PM

Sticky: » Basic Rules

Erikku-san - Aug 20, 2009

0 by Erikku-san »»
Aug 20, 2009 6:07 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.