Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 13, 2009 4:20 PM

Feb 2009
If you feel that something is wrong or you think something else would work better than suggest it here. We hope to improve our podcast with your help.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
May 13, 2009 7:08 PM

Nov 2008
I really liked this podcast, man you guys rock!!! ^^ Don't know if I can do it... but it sounds exciting.

Lol, you guys don't know, but I'm a huge fan... of hentai lol.
May 13, 2009 11:55 PM

Feb 2009
littlemitsuki said:
I really liked this podcast, man you guys rock!!! ^^ Don't know if I can do it... but it sounds exciting.

Lol, you guys don't know, but I'm a huge fan... of hentai lol.

If we get skype we can chat/record for a podcast?
Pray Not To Live Longer Lives, Pray To Be Stronger Men! - John F. Kennedy
May 14, 2009 5:10 AM

Nov 2008
Uh...what?
May 19, 2009 9:53 AM

Apr 2009
may i sugest that you use a direct download link intead of having to do a zip file? Its a bit of a hassle, and tbh, i curse everytime I have to download, then unzip. its just annyoing.
May 19, 2009 8:59 PM

Feb 2009
Thats the only way my friend. If you cannot unzip I suggest you use the free 7-zip download. I tried direct link after viewing ssaa podcast, but the problem with that is you have to have a certain codec to be able to download it right. I have the quicktime codec so I have to pay to upgrade before I can download this correctly. Now not everyone is able to find the right codec so zip is the best solution.
May 21, 2009 5:57 AM

Apr 2009
well, i know with my podcast I just have a link to media fire were I can upload the mp3 directly without zipping it.
Check it out

I also know a free online file conversion site that I used to use to change my podcasts to mp3's. I can upload also some awesome softwear that Dactor helped me with, that makes recording easy and has good quality; if you want that is.
May 21, 2009 6:12 AM

Feb 2009
Cool thanks man... I'll definitely take that into consideration.
Jun 3, 2009 2:18 PM

Apr 2009
summing up E3 would be a good idea, but you would have to do thge ep soo
Jun 8, 2009 9:27 PM
Oct 2007
You guys sure are serious about this. I like what you guys talk about.
Jun 9, 2009 11:10 AM

Feb 2009
ShadowElite said:
You guys sure are serious about this. I like what you guys talk about.

Thank you epd 2 we wanted to focus on E3 so that's what we talked about.
Jun 9, 2009 12:57 PM

Sep 2007
A little less Nancy next time. Or at least have some premade stuff like the ending.
SSAA Podcast<-A show about things involving stuff, mainly about anime, dramas and whatever comes to mind.

Follow me on Twitter

Jun 9, 2009 3:49 PM

Feb 2009
OF loves Nancy but I don't like her that much.
Jun 9, 2009 4:33 PM

Sep 2007
That is kinda were the editor can start snipping. Otherwise you have dead air and all you will end up hearing is typing.
SSAA Podcast<-A show about things involving stuff, mainly about anime, dramas and whatever comes to mind.

Follow me on Twitter

Jun 9, 2009 9:32 PM

Feb 2009
Nancy was my idea. It is good to have some comedy in an episode. I didn't really see the typing as a problem. Why do I want to edit it? I didn't want it to sound real. Not everyone likes to hear about the things we talk about so why not put in some comedy for them. I thought most of it was boring myself and didn't really wanna hear it.

Like crazy said: "I don't really care for the japanese news... so I wouldn't watch that part of the episode o_o."

I would prefer if more people suggested something. I hate relying on 1 persons opinion., no offense.

please note:
1-One of us picks an opening and an ending each time we do it.
(0-was done by me. 1-was done by Harima. 2-was done by Kira)
2-I did all of the planning for episode 1 not 2
3-Me and Harima do the research

Ask me if you want to know anything else.
Jun 9, 2009 10:21 PM

Sep 2007
OK no more from me than.

Follow me on Twitter

Jun 9, 2009 10:37 PM

Sep 2007
Wow, no I'm cool. Trust me, I'm not one who over reacts to text on the internet. If he want more people to make suggestions, then you can wait for more people to suggest something.

Follow me on Twitter

Jun 10, 2009 2:07 AM

Feb 2009
??? I said no offense. I have no idea what your talking about. I wasn't over reacting to anything dude. I just said I would like more people suggest something. I think your over reacting. Just re-read the text.
Jun 10, 2009 9:03 AM

Sep 2007
I wasn't referring to you when I mentioned overreacting. Yeah, tone of voice sucks with text. When I write, I tend to speak with the tone of voice I am reaching for. Though, I am starting to notice that that seems like it is not helping anyone....

I am in the same situation as you guys. I really want feedback from listeners. Having over 100 "members," one would expect a decent amount. But, you get what you can.
doctor-Jun 10, 2009 9:26 AM

Follow me on Twitter

Jun 10, 2009 6:23 PM

Feb 2009
Ya it sounded like you were talking to me... Sorry bout that man. I'm just trying to get the attention of a variety of people. I would love to talk about the ps3 or wii, but sadly I don't have either. I'm looking at this podcast through the eyes and ears of people different from us.(what would they like?) I want to focus on people different from us because that is the only way to get more viewers. The problem is nobody is willing to tell me what they want. I could try and guess what they want but it would only end in failure. The other problem is I may know what you want but it would still be a guess because it was not proven through other people different from me. I listen to morning radios sometimes and they are always a hit because there is normally more than 1 person(more podcast members means different veiws=different people that like the different podcast members=more and more people wanting to listen). But because we are all guys and we generally like the same things, the outcome is not so good for us. I would like more female members that are completely different from us(not possible atm which sucks). Not everybody is like you or me and that's how I think all the time.

(About the time set issue)-Harima was suppose to finish that so people can skip to what they wanna hear. I'll talk to him and see if he can get that up. Last time I checked, he didn't.
Jun 11, 2009 1:35 AM

Feb 2009
I have the time line here it is

Wow I deleted the time lines...... Time line will be up with epd 3.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Episode 0 (Intro of Club Game)

Deleted1234 - May 13, 2009

3 by kiiratanaka »»
Dec 29, 2009 9:04 AM

» Japanese music

Deleted1234 - Feb 12, 2009

14 by kiiratanaka »»
Dec 29, 2009 9:00 AM

» Models/ Figurines/Anime Models/Anime Figurines

Deleted1234 - Feb 8, 2009

10 by kiiratanaka »»
Dec 29, 2009 8:58 AM

» Vampire Knight - A Divided Front?

Animegurl420 - Feb 16, 2009

12 by NewAnimeFan »»
Sep 13, 2009 8:17 PM

Sticky: » Episode 2

Deleted1234 - Jun 8, 2009

6 by doctor- »»
Jun 10, 2009 3:11 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.