Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Feb 4, 2014 9:19 AM

Jun 2012
Well if we follow mythology then Athena's body should be in Olympus and not on Earth as Earth was not taken by anyone Kurumada made her Protector of the Earth and not ruler and that might tell us something.Sure if she was called "ruler" would sound like she is bad right?maybe so lol. Even tho Poseidon is the ruler of the Seven Seas, his body wasn't there why?(he never actually lived there,only in fiction books and movies), because I have a feeling his body is as well in Olympus as he is an Olympian God.
As for Hades it makes sense why his body is in Elysium as he is the ruler of the Underworld and he lives there. Here's an interesting part of this theory... you will ask why Hades's body is not in Olympus as well. Hades is not a member of the 12 Olympian Gods(Zeus,Poseidon,Ares,Apollo,Hermes,Hephaestus,Hera,Artemis,Athena,Aphrodite,Demeter and Hestia[Hades was in Hestia's place for a brief time]) which reminds me that is possible that he doesn't have a Kamui too if Kurumada is actually following mythology that is. Tho it is possible that Kurumada does include him in the 12 Olympian Gods.
Feb 4, 2014 4:08 PM
Sep 2013
Actually Hestia lost her position as an Olympian to Dionysius.

About their original bodies being in Olympus, yes it makes sense.

Hades, Thanatos and Hypnos' clothes were surplices, as well as Poseidon's cloth was a scale.

So, strictly speking the only kamui we've seen so far is Athena's.
Feb 5, 2014 5:16 AM

Jul 2013
Spritesgc said:
Actually Hestia lost her position as an Olympian to Dionysius.

About their original bodies being in Olympus, yes it makes sense.

Hades, Thanatos and Hypnos' clothes were surplices, as well as Poseidon's cloth was a scale.

So, strictly speking the only kamui we've seen so far is Athena's.

That so why athena die many times and revive as human reincarnated and her real God body in Olympus has been sleep forever with no harm and Safe.

I been think in Olympus Arc if others God awake in sleep and kill real body of athena that gona be scary for sure the end of athena story for sure.

Olympus Arc gona be Zeus place i think never Show... in Anime or manga.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Saint Seiya Omega Episode 58 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - May 18, 2013

31 by Vindicater »»
Jan 15, 7:06 PM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Omega Episode 57 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - May 11, 2013

19 by Vindicater »»
Jan 14, 3:41 AM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Omega Episode 56 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - May 4, 2013

24 by Vindicater »»
Jan 13, 6:00 AM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Omega Episode 54 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - Apr 20, 2013

14 by Vindicater »»
Jan 8, 6:23 PM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Omega Episode 53 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - Apr 13, 2013

27 by Vindicater »»
Jan 7, 3:45 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.