Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 13, 2009 3:47 AM
Feb 2009
Setsuna (Gundam 00) GN-0000/7S 00 Gundam Seven Sword

Kira Yamato (Gundam Seed/Destiny <--- didn't like this anime) ZGMF-X20A Strike Freedom

Umm yea... well both pilots have their 'uberest mobile suits' equipped with their 'uberest weaponary'

Who would win?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Mar 13, 2009 7:38 PM

Oct 2008
sestuna ftw
Mar 14, 2009 5:06 AM
Aug 2008
I don't know who Setsuna is but Kira Yamato is the wimpiest girly man, crybaby I have ever seen. This goes to Setsuna... Kira that little bitch!
Mar 15, 2009 3:07 AM
Feb 2009
kuglefang said:
Kira Yamato is the wimpiest girly man, crybaby I have ever seen

Your forgot to mention 'emo' lol... Setsuna is the protagonist of gundam 00.
Mar 15, 2009 12:42 PM

May 2007
In terms of which character I like more, it's Setsuna.

In terms of which mech I like more, it's Setsuna's.

But in terms of who'd actually win... Kira. Absolutely.

The mechs in Gundam Seed (and especially Seed Destiny) were simply ridiculous in terms of power, wiping out entire fleets of enemy Gundams on their own. The pilots were also beyond anything seen in Gundam 00, in terms of skill. They were superhuman, really.

I definitely prefer Setsuna, but there's no doubt in my mind that he would lose.
Mar 15, 2009 9:59 PM
Aug 2008
I have one last thing I want to say to Kira Yamato directly. "GROW A PAIR!"
Mar 16, 2009 12:44 AM

Oct 2008
Setsuna is Majou Mecha Gundam 00!!!

Mar 16, 2009 1:45 AM

Oct 2007
This is my first time writing a battle in this club. I hope you like it. ^_^

"TRANS-AM!" shouted Setsuna. He was locked in mortal combat with the legendary Coordinator, Kira Yamato, and knew that he couldn't defeat him without the power of the Trans-AM system. "YAMETE KUDASAI!" yelled Kira, "Don't you realize that Celestial Being is only instigating more wars?!" The 00-Raiser began to glow red with an ungodly fury and charged against the Strike Freedom. "Ore wa... GANDAMU DA!" Setsuna pulled out a beam saber and began to slice Kira's Dragoons in half, one by one. "Looks like I have no choice," Kira whispered to himself as he fired all of his beam cannons. The 00-Raiser instantly disintegrated into millions of particles of light.

Kira sighed, "If only we met each other under different circumstances, we might've been friends... Or even more." THEN SUDDENLY, the 00-Raiser appears out of thin air and slices off one of the Freedom's arms. "Urgh...!" Kira was thrown back by the surprise attack. The 00 charged in for a follow-up attack, only to be deflected by one of the Freedom's beam sabers. The 00 zig-zagged all around the Freedom, as though it were dancing. "His movements are too quick! Can I really defeat a yatsu like him?!" Kira said while maintaining a defensive stance.

"AAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" A giant beam shot down towards the Freedom. Kira struggled to dodge it. "Looks like I was able to evade his attack..." The beam began to move towards him. "A GIANT BEAM SABER?! But how?! He doesn't even have a METEOR system!" The Strike Freedom was instantly engulfed by the light.

Kira woke up in a white space, floating. "Where am I," he whispered, as he observed the vividly glowing lights, dancing around him, "...And why am I naked?" A voice came from behind him: "You're in the 00..." Kira turned around, astonished, and saw Setsuna F. Seiei floating with him. Kira slightly tilted his head downwards and noticed Setsuna's enormous glowing genitals. He blushed and joked, "I guess your thing is as large as your beam saber... Heh heh..." Setsuna blushed too, surprised by the abrupt comment. "How can you joke around like that?!"

Kira slowly approached him, "It's alright, because we're not in our mobile suits anymore. There's no reason for us to tatakae." He then proceeded to peck his cheek. Setsuna pushed him back, "Yamete kudasai." Kira grasped onto his arm, "Chotto dakke, ne?" After a couple of minutes of arguing, Setsuna finally submitted to his advances while thinking, "What a peculiar yatsu he is."

Setsuna's wang was suddenly grasped by Kira's warm hands, and slightly winced. Kira noticed and said, "Did I grab it too tight? Don't worry, you'll get used to it." Kira slowly rubbed it up and down, then gently placed his mouth on top of it. He proceeded to lick it, but hesitated upon hearing Setsuna's loud moaning. "Gee, you're just like Athrun!" He joked with a wink and resumed the sucking of Setsuna's cock. He began to accelerate... Faster... Faster... AND FASTER!

"I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!" Setsuna couldn't take it anymore. Kira quickly let go. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" Then, suddenly, a marvelous white cloud burst onto Kira's face and landed on his cheek. He slowly felt the mysterious white liquid that landed on his face and observed it, from his hand, for a few seconds, before licking it off his fingers. Kira laughed and said, "Wanna do this again, some other time?" Setsuna blushed and shouted "Why would I?!" Kira giggled at Setsuna reply, "Next week, okay?" Setsuna hesitantly complied with a whisper, "Fine..."

THE END
Mar 16, 2009 1:50 AM

Jan 2009
urm.. are you gay?
Mar 16, 2009 1:50 AM

Oct 2008

Lol
Mar 16, 2009 1:54 AM

Oct 2007
BlackCat_XIII said:
urm.. are you gay?
Didn't you like it? :(
Mar 16, 2009 1:55 AM

Oct 2008
what the....

Mar 16, 2009 1:57 AM

Oct 2007
Takuya-kun said:
what the....
C'mon... I poured my heart and soul into this thing. :(
Mar 16, 2009 2:01 AM

Oct 2008
llxwarbirdxll said:
Takuya-kun said:
what the....

sorry just too not for me

but hey if that's your thing then what can i say

Mar 16, 2009 2:32 AM

Jan 2009
llxwarbirdxll said:
Takuya-kun said:
what the....

X_X u did this for the lulz didnt you?
Mar 16, 2009 2:41 AM

Oct 2007
BlackCat_XIII said:
llxwarbirdxll said:
Takuya-kun said:
what the....

No, what makes you say that? >:
Mar 16, 2009 3:08 AM

Jan 2009
llxwarbirdxll said:
BlackCat_XIII said:
llxwarbirdxll said:
Takuya-kun said:
what the....

No, what makes you say that? >:

-____________-
Mar 20, 2009 7:54 AM
Sep 2008
First of all, I find it awfully sad to even have a battle between two pilots as pathetic as these two. And people who like Setsuna please stop pipe riding and look at the facts. Kira Yamato is a more experienced pilot and no matter how "cool" Setsuna may be, when the shell breaks the mech will fall.

And sorry I'm a real Gundam fan so I believe that most of the new pilots are lame due to the fact any body can press buttons. It takes real skill to pilot with a suit.
King of Hearts Domon rapes all!!!
Mar 22, 2009 12:32 AM

Feb 2009
Setsuna. Well he's not the 'crybaby' type like Kira.
Mar 22, 2009 4:34 AM

May 2008
setsuna of course. since i never heard of the other one....i think
Mar 23, 2009 1:24 PM

Oct 2008
It depends on the equipment..

Strike Freedom + METEOR system > 00 Gundam + 0 Raizer

00 Gundam + 0 Raizer + TRANS-AM > Strike Freedom + METEOR system + SEED mode

TRANS-AM > SEED mode

TRANS-AM is the special mode of the mecha itself rather than SEED mode which is effective on the individual who has the special ability. Unlike a machine, a living organism will grow tire even if he or she is genetically modified to possess great potential. Thus, Setsuna F. Seiei has an initial advantage to begin with.

More over, Setsuna F. Seiei came from a place of war in which he grew up as an armed terrorist, killing for survival, not mentioning that he was taught and trained by Ali Al-Saachez, a mercenary known for showing no mercy to whoever it is as long as he is paid. On the other hand, Yamato Kira is a well-known pacifist who prefer to talk things out rather than starting off with a battle. Thus, psychologically.. Setsuna has the upper hand because his intention is murderous whereas Kira would like to resolve the battle through other means of battle initially.'

Setsuna has quite a high kill count, whereas Kira doesn't. In fact, most of the mobile suits Kira destroyed, it were either empty cockpits or the cockpits weren't harmed. Thus, to conclude my long analysis... Setsuna F. Seiei will win the battle!
Mar 24, 2009 1:02 AM

Oct 2008
Kira01 said:
It depends on the equipment..

Strike Freedom + METEOR system > 00 Gundam + 0 Raizer

00 Gundam + 0 Raizer + TRANS-AM > Strike Freedom + METEOR system + SEED mode

TRANS-AM > SEED mode

TRANS-AM is the special mode of the mecha itself rather than SEED mode which is effective on the individual who has the special ability. Unlike a machine, a living organism will grow tire even if he or she is genetically modified to possess great potential. Thus, Setsuna F. Seiei has an initial advantage to begin with.

More over, Setsuna F. Seiei came from a place of war in which he grew up as an armed terrorist, killing for survival, not mentioning that he was taught and trained by Ali Al-Saachez, a mercenary known for showing no mercy to whoever it is as long as he is paid. On the other hand, Yamato Kira is a well-known pacifist who prefer to talk things out rather than starting off with a battle. Thus, psychologically.. Setsuna has the upper hand because his intention is murderous whereas Kira would like to resolve the battle through other means of battle initially.'

Setsuna has quite a high kill count, whereas Kira doesn't. In fact, most of the mobile suits Kira destroyed, it were either empty cockpits or the cockpits weren't harmed. Thus, to conclude my long analysis... Setsuna F. Seiei will win the battle!

kira definitely has higher mobile suit pwns per minute, setsuna takes like 5 minutes to pwn 8 aheads

so in "kill mode" kira would win

trans-am has time limit, kira can outlast, kira can force a long range battle and just dodge any attack from transam then wait till transam runs out and pick on a range attack defenseless 00

Feb 28, 2011 4:53 AM

Feb 2011
Personally i think Kira would win. Setsuna may have a higher kill streak but he cant match the amount of mobile suits Kira disarmed and in the time he did it, which takes precision since he is attacking crucial parts of the suit with out harming the pilot by an explosion, misfire or cutting to far with his sword. And even though Setsuna has the Trans-AM Kira could just counter that with SEED mode, giving him enhanced reflexes, quick thinking and overall better piloting skills, oww and theres the fact that he is a coordinator meaning he already has those skills and they will get alot better when SEED mode activates, Then again Setsuna could go all innovator on his ass, giving him the ability to read Kiras thoughts then again the probability of him being able to track his enhanced thoughts in SEED mode is unlikely, plus Trans-AM could just run out because of its time limit.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Shounen Tournament Round 2 Match 1 ( 1 2 )

Cyabvear - Dec 11, 2009

62 by murasaki69 »»
Oct 8, 2010 9:08 AM

» Battle Arena AMVs

Boracik - Feb 6, 2010

2 by xXDiaz »»
May 15, 2010 10:29 AM

Sticky: » Membership ID's ~CLOSED~ ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Khristina - Apr 2, 2009

319 by Khristina »»
Mar 7, 2010 5:35 PM

Sticky: » Awesome Fights SPOILER WARNING enter only if you don't care.

Cyabvear - Mar 11, 2009

15 by T0LEK »»
Mar 3, 2010 11:04 AM

Poll: » Ba09 ~ Rivals of the Year - R1 Match 11

Cyabvear - Jan 10, 2010

13 by Pirating_Ninja »»
Jan 19, 2010 4:16 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.