Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 2, 2013 10:03 AM
May 2012
im looking for manga that is shounen or seinen love-comedy like horimiya, good ending, tonari no kashiwagi-san and wagatsuma-san wa ore no yome..
--_xNov 2, 2013 10:07 AM
Nov 2, 2013 3:22 PM

Sep 2013
Kono Bijutsubu ni wa Mondai ga Aru!
Yandere Kanojo
Kyou no Yuiko-san
Hitorimi Haduki-san to.
Sakurasaku Syndrome
Hajimete no Aku
Proud founder of the 20+ virgins club.

Please visit my manga blog for manga updates and more!

Mup da doo didda po mo muhfuggen bix nood

^ Need someone who can translate this. Pm me pls.
Nov 2, 2013 3:49 PM

Nov 2009
- Akkan Baby (The tag says shoujo however that is probably because the content matter wasn't deemed "appropriate" for many Shounen magazines however it is an old school styled shounen revolving around a couple who (stupidly) gets pregnant and has to overcome this . . . It is for the most part a comedy, due to the ridiculous main female and male characters)

- B Gata H Kei (4-koma styled seinen romance series, in other words it is meant to be comedic, actually a rather enjoyable series when one considers that the plot is basically a girl wanting to lose her virginity so she can have a harem of men)

- Chocolat (haven't finished myself due to at the time I was reading it wasn't yet completely translated and haven't gotten back to it yet, however this series is actually slightly more dramatic however this drama is covered up by a more comedic situation of a girl, who is sent to live with her grandpa, who of course turns out to be a yakuza leader)

- Hetakoi (This manga is a "comedy" . . . However honestly this series is kind of the reason I for the most part do not like Seinen romances, It is one of those that has the potential to make you rage after the initial comedy is all cleared out)

- Inu Neko Jump (Similar to NHK in terms of tone in some ways, however it is definitely a romantic comedy, focusing more on both the comedic situations as well as the romance)

- Koe de Oshigoto! (I don't remember there being romance in it however the scans are slow so have only read about half of it and it definitely has the potential to be a romantic comedy)

- Koharu no Hibi (A rather comedic take on a yandere romance (female MC is obsessed with male MC, in a very creepy way), it is rather lighthearted throughout the series with the running joke being that after he finds out she is crazy his friends just see it as showing her affection in a different way)

- NHK ni Youkoso! (slightly comedic, and has slight romance, however if you want a true romantic comedy I suggest passing over this one since it is actually mainly a Psychological/Slice of Life . . . Just thought I should throw it out there)

- Orange Yane no Chiisana Ie (Sort of the opposite of Akkan Baby in that while it is listed as a Seinen it contains many similarities to a Josei, however unlike Akkan Baby it actually has many characteristics of it that justify it being a Seinen, this series has some comedy however this series is more focused on the romance aspect)

- Pastel (I know alot of people who like this series . . . However I personally don't so will just toss out the name and not say much more about it, up to you rather you wanna read it or not)

- Rec (Don't remember it being too much of a comedy, however it did contain comedic moments throughout, more of a sort of relaxing romance)

- Yume de Aetara (Another very stereotypical Seinen romantic comedy, I for one find it more frustrating rather than funny, but many people did enjoy the series, I personally put it on hold after about 10 chapters, However having said that you might enjoy it.)
Pirating_NinjaNov 2, 2013 3:55 PM

More topics from this board

» Any anime or manga about sexual exploration?

isseixkoneko - 5 hours ago

2 by Zarutaku »»
2 hours ago

» Any romances that have a happy or somewhat conclusive ending that I havent watched?

theanimefreak95 - Yesterday

7 by ToG25thBaam »»
4 hours ago

» TV SERIES ABOVE 2005 WHICH ALREADY FINISH

dusitz - May 21

6 by dusitz »»
4 hours ago

» What anime/manga should I give a second chance to?

Mady3-2 - Yesterday

5 by Lucifrost »»
6 hours ago

» Looking for anime recs

Saiunknown - Yesterday

4 by Faisal-Abdulhadi »»
Yesterday, 10:25 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.