Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Sep 9, 2013 6:20 PM
Jan 2008
Hey there. It's odd, I was just thinking when I started watching Bleach and it turns out it was about 9 years ago. It's odd because in reality it has been a lifetime since then, at least with all that's happened for me personally. This makes me nostalgic, and I remember my daily life revolving around Bleach, and how I would skip school and just watch it, haha. ( I wasn't very good with school , especially this year that I started watching Bleach, wasn't a good year school-wise so I ditched a lot.) Everything was so simple.

Anyway, before I totally fall out and go into a lifestory-like ramble of nostalgia (too late) let's get more OT. So it's been a long time since I started watching Bleach and thus I miss it, I stopped watching
because that's when I felt Bleach changed too much, and what I loved was gone. Maybe I just don't like changes, aye ? Yeah, I can have a tough time dealing with changes. In this case I loved the old Bleach. You always do getting into an anime or something, I recall at least in earlier life, things like Naruto etc was an epic great time watching. But thinking back today Bleach really was a good show at it's best, for me that was with a lot of the captain fights in Soul Society. Seeing their at that time- epic powers, each fight surpassing the last. Ah.. that's what Bleach was for me. It's like an old cherished girlfriend I just decided to put behind me, because she changed.. and I didn't like that. Out of curiosity, at what episode did I stop watching Bleach if I stopped watching
? More accurately, at which time/date was that ? Just curious to see how long it's been since I quit, is it years ? Cause time really flies so I wouldn't be surprised. It's always hard, I think, to know how much time has passed when you're speaking anime-terms. If you know what I mean, say you haven't watched an old show for a while, that you used to watch a lot, for whatever reason that is- like Naruto or something, and you have no idea at what point it was you actually watched it, maybe years has passed in reality. Heh..

My other "question", is for you Bleachers to fill an old fan in on what's been going on in the Bleach-world. I forgot to say that I caught a little bit of the Fullbring stuff, as I also forgot to mention- I was an avid manga reader as well. With both Naruto and Bleach I picked up the mangas after being longtime fan of both shows, and those I kept reading at times like when I caught up on all the latest anime eps or when the animes stopped to interest me. (IE naruto fillers) So I read a few chaps of the fullbring stuff, then quit the manga as well, cause even that felt like a filler, mangas shouldn't feel like that even if animes do. Bleach just stopped interesting me overall.

Anyways, so after that fullbring shit, has anything good happened ? And is it really Bleach as in the story having the old Bleach "essence" ? Or has it felt more like a side-story since after the fullbring stuff ? I'm curious since I consider to watch it if it's good. Also, has the anime ended/will it end or has it canceled midway ? Is/will the manga keep going if/when the anime ends ? What is the final arc, is it the blood-war thing ? Has it already ended, in which case when did it end ? If not, how long until it ends ? What's the final arc like and will it be more like the old Bleach story wise, old characters etc, or new ones ? Is it worthwhile ?

Thanks in advance for your feedback. :)

- Old time Bleacher.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach Episode 219 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Amagai - May 12, 2009

159 by loumee »»
Oct 17, 5:00 AM

Poll: » Bleach Episode 15 Discussion

Alicia3000 - Jun 9, 2009

49 by Zorpanur »»
Oct 15, 10:43 PM

Poll: » Bleach Episode 308 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Lomax - Feb 8, 2011

247 by xpyvfx »»
Oct 15, 12:57 AM

» Just Why ?

Comicslayerboy - Oct 7

32 by OkamiYurei »»
Oct 13, 10:55 PM

Poll: » Bleach Episode 338 Discussion

--ALEX-- - Sep 6, 2011

48 by Bidoof_PMD-EOS »»
Oct 13, 1:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.