Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 18, 2013 12:21 AM

Jul 2009
Here, is the school hall it is a transportation center and a place for the students to hang around when there is no class
Dragon360Jul 18, 2013 12:29 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jul 18, 2013 12:30 AM

Jul 2009
Kosuke arrives and walks to a table
Jul 18, 2013 4:38 AM

Apr 2011
Aeris stepped into the room. There wasn't really anyone around, except some guy sitting at a table. Not wanting to attract attention to himself, Aeris walked to the opposite corner and sat down.
My Anaconda dont want none unless you've got a brain, class, and aren't acting like a total hoe.~

Jul 18, 2013 4:59 AM

Jul 2009
Kosuke looks at Aeris and thinks to himself who's that? should i be friendly or should i ignore him, but if i do and we go to class together it'll be really awkward....i'm gonna go say hey, remember new year, new start he walks up to Aeris "umm hey there i'm Kosuke what's your... umm.. name?
Jul 18, 2013 5:06 AM

Apr 2011
Aeris looked up. Who was this guy? He'd just said his name. Kaisuke? Kosuke? Yes, I think he said Kosuke, Aeris though to himself.

"Aeris. Aeris Knightingale," he responded. He grinned. "So your'e a student at this freak school too huh?"
My Anaconda dont want none unless you've got a brain, class, and aren't acting like a total hoe.~

Jul 18, 2013 5:48 AM

Jul 2009
Kosuke turns angry and growls "this isn't a freak school, you jerk" and he walks away from Aeris mumbling "jackass" over and over again.
Jul 18, 2013 6:19 AM

Apr 2011
Geez, someone's uptight, thought Aeris to himself. Well it was too be expected. People never really liked me anyways. But, no matter. All I need is myself.

He looked at the seat next to him, closed his eyes, and focused for a second.

Suddenly, a clone of Aeris appeared in that seat. Or was it the real Aeris? Aeris himself had trouble wondering if he was a clone sometimes.

"I'm all the friends I'll ever need!" Aeris' clone said with a smirk.

Jul 18, 2013 6:44 AM

Jul 2009
Kosuke looks back while think to himself jerk, jerk, je... he notices Aeris talking to another him and rubs his eyes to check if he was seeing things, After he realizes he wasn't he runs to the real Aeris thinking he's a copy
Jul 18, 2013 9:27 AM

Apr 2011
Aeris smiled. His ability had always been attractive, especially to those who'd never seen it before. He shrugged and watched Kosuke approach.

Jul 18, 2013 10:29 AM

Jul 2009
Kosuke put his hands above Aeris' head and ribbles began to appear from his hand "before I do this, you are a copy of him right?.he said to Aeris."and if so can you make more?" he then said to the copy
Jul 18, 2013 10:35 AM

Apr 2011
Aeris laughed out loud. "You see, that's the thing. We don't even know. We could both be clones actually. Or one of us could be the original. The process gets so complex it even confuses us sometimes. Isn't that right Aeris?"

The opposing Aeris nodded. "It's true," he said. "Even though I just appeared, I could be the original and the first one in here the entire time was actually a clone. Confusing right?"

Jul 18, 2013 11:36 AM

Jul 2009
"wow." he then stops to think "fine then i better not use my power hahaha anyway i'll see you around" he walks away and wave to Aeris "intresting ability"
Jul 18, 2013 2:25 PM

Jul 2009
Shizuka walks into the large hall, looking around the room with her usually blank expression. She holds a large book to her chest, a paperback novel. Dressed plainly, the girl is wearing a black, long-sleeved turtleneck and a white skirt, along with knee length socks and trainers.

A few seconds pass, before she walks over to an empty table. She sits down, placing the book down in front of her and opening it to a marked page. She begins reading in silence.

Stop. Calm yourself. You're an idiot.
Jul 18, 2013 2:53 PM

Jul 2009
Kosuke looks at Shizuka and decides not to say hi to her, thinking that everyone might be like Aeris "just look away and keep my head down" he says extremely nervously

He gets to his table waiting for the bell to ring "damn nothing exciting is gonna happen and he decides to walk out the school door
Jul 18, 2013 3:04 PM

Jul 2009
"Help! Help! Outside there's a ghost and..and.. a DEMON!"
Jul 18, 2013 3:29 PM

Apr 2011
Aeris looks up. "Well, maybe something a little exciting now from this boring ass place. C'mon!" he waved to the 2nd Aeris.

"Are you sure about this? I'm not too comfortable with spiritual things.." The second Aeris mumbled as he got up.

"Stop being a bitch Aeris. God sometimes I hate that you're me and I'm you. Lets go."

Aeris looked over to Kosuke and the new girl that had just entered a couple minutes ago. "You two, you aren't doing anything useful. Lets go find this demon ghost bitch." Aeris ran out.

"I'm sorry. He can be like that." The second Aeris said before he followed in pursuit.

(LMAO hopefully I didnt confuse people. xD )

Jul 18, 2013 3:42 PM

Jul 2009
"Be careful the don't send the ghost back i have something to ask it"
Kosuke watches the Aeris talk to eachother then run out."Dammit" Kosuke runs out aswell
Jul 18, 2013 4:47 PM
Dec 2011
kiba
gets off the ship and looks around and is amazied and looks for someone to talk to and befirend
gunslinger90Jul 18, 2013 4:50 PM
Jul 18, 2013 5:44 PM

Apr 2011
An Aeris clone appeared before him. "Hey, you! New guy! There's some sort of demon and ghost thing occurring. You're not doing anything! Follow me."

The Clone focused and created 5 more Aeris clones. Anyone who isn't doing anything, get them to the courtyard outside."

The clone ran off.

Jul 18, 2013 7:52 PM

Apr 2013
Walking in Jade looked around. "Wonder where everyone is going." She mumbled to herself.

Jul 18, 2013 8:24 PM

Apr 2011
An Aeris clone walked up to the girl who had just entered.

"Excuse me, miss. My name is Aeris. It seems that there has been some form of supernatural disturbance outside. I have been ordered to take you outside to the school grounds."

The other Aeris clone stepped in. "Goddamnit it man we don't have time for your formalities and bullshit politeness." He looked at Jade. "C'mon, lets go. Everyone's heading outside."

He turned. "Well, you coming?"

Jul 18, 2013 8:29 PM

Apr 2013
"Ok I guess I'll go." Jade replied not exactly sure what was going on. She trailed behind following them.

Jul 18, 2013 8:46 PM

Nov 2010
Amidst all this, Kazumi was setting and minding her own business not noticing a thing. She was completely staring and focusing on the mostly-blank music sheets infront of her on the table. "a writer's block...isn't it?" Kazumi sighed and glanced at her flute, which was placed on the table too. "I need a spark..."
"Hateful feelings. Hurtful feelings. Unforgivable feelings.
To face one's own feelings is akin to throwing oneself into a bottomless pit, or setting sail on an endless sea.
You must not look there. You must not think about it. Though you search your soul on the dark, heaving waves, you must never look in that place." - Kusuriuri
Jul 18, 2013 8:56 PM

Apr 2011
The remaining three Aeris clones sat down. "So I guess we just wait here for others."

"Mhmm,"responded another.

"Hey, what about that girl over there?" one asked, looking at Kazumi. "She isn't doing much of anything."

"You fool. Don't you see that flute? She's obviously some sort of musician about to have an epiphany. An idiot like you wouldnt understand. Only musical geniuses like myself understand her struggle."

"Musical genius? Ha. You play the triangle. Plus we're the same person. You don't have any skills I don't have, idiot."

While this was arguement was going on, The remaining Aeris clone shuffled over to Kazumi.

"Ahem.. um.. h-hello! I-I am A-Aeris. N-Nice to m-meet you. Whats your name?" He stammered nervously, while looking down to avoid eye contact.

Jul 18, 2013 9:15 PM

Nov 2010
"Hello..." Kazumi was a bit surprised at the sudden approach, speciality that she was so focused that it felt like she has finally awakened and came back to this world. Her surprised expression quickly changed into a simple friendly smile. "I am Kazumi Hoshino, it's a pleasure to meet you too Aeris" It's true that his approach was sudden to her, but it's not like it was a crime, was it?
rika713Jul 18, 2013 9:18 PM
To face one's own feelings is akin to throwing oneself into a bottomless pit, or setting sail on an endless sea.
You must not look there. You must not think about it. Though you search your soul on the dark, heaving waves, you must never look in that place." - Kusuriuri
Jul 18, 2013 9:35 PM

Apr 2011
"I-I saw you from o-over there." He pointed at the table where the other clones were yelling in each others faces.

"A-are you knew here? I havent seen you before." He looked away.

Jul 18, 2013 9:55 PM

Nov 2010
"Three...?" Kazumi said her thought out loud accidently as she looked at the direction he pointed at. As not to be rude, she lightly shock her head and returned her attenion to the Aeris infront of her. "I am new here indeed, I only arrived a few days ago."
Jul 18, 2013 10:55 PM

Apr 2011
The loud proclamation had startled Aeris, causing him to jump a little. He quickly regained his composure. He looked over at the clones.

"Y-yeah, well you see, the thing is..Their me. And I'm them. S-sorta. They're a bit different though."

Jul 18, 2013 11:04 PM
Feb 2013
Kirin walks in with his backpack and looks around " is this the right place or am i lost?"
His eyes opening wide in awe at the place for a few seconds before his face became void of emotion once again
stop lookin for a sign(ature) and move along
Jul 19, 2013 12:28 AM

Jul 2009
Kosuke runs back shouting "Hey we could really use your help here..no, no let go ahhh" The demon pulled him outside while he was scream "HELP!!"
Jul 19, 2013 1:01 AM

Apr 2011
Both Aeris clones that had been arguing stopped their quarrel and rushed outside.

"Well K-Kazumi..Everyone seems to have gone outside? Want to join them? They sound like they could use our help.." His voice trailed off.

Jul 19, 2013 6:34 PM

Nov 2010
Kazumi chuckled at his reaction. "Very well, I am going too" before she stood up, Kazumi touched her flute and pen and turned them into snakes. The snakes climbed her body and circled around her neck. "Let's go!" She grapped Aeris's hand and ran while dragging him along.
Jul 20, 2013 1:43 AM
Feb 2013
walks outside to see what is going on
stop lookin for a sign(ature) and move along
Jul 20, 2013 3:39 AM
Oct 2012
Jacob enters hall.
I am the bone of my sword
Steel is my body, and fire is my blood.
I have created over a thousand blades,
Unknown to death, nor known to life.
Have whitstood pain to create many weapons,
Yet, these hands will never hold anything,
So, as I pray: Unlimited Blade Works
And though I had slain a thousand foes less one,
The thousandth knife found my liver;
The thousandth enemy said to me,
'Now you shall die,
Now none shall know.'
And the fool, looking down, believed this,
Not seeing, above his shoulders, the naked stars,
Each one remembering.
Jul 20, 2013 12:34 PM

Jul 2009
Teacher #1 walks in from outside and is about to begin explaining the demon incident
Jul 20, 2013 2:04 PM

Jul 2009
Post order
QuakeUPSBJul 21, 2013 1:51 PM
Jul 20, 2013 2:09 PM

Apr 2011
Aeris walks in, sending a mental note to all his copies to return to the original body, that being himself. Clones around the school begin to vanish as they are returned into Aeris.

He sits down, interested in the teacher's explanation.

Jul 21, 2013 8:38 AM

Nov 2010
While dragging Aeries with her, Kazumi suddenly stopped when she saw the teacher coming from outside "was it dealt with already?" She thought and turned her head to look at Aeries. "My apologizes to you Aeris, it seems like I have dragged you along for nothing." When she turned to look at him, Aeries suddenly disappeared. "Aeris..?"
Jul 23, 2013 1:45 PM

Jul 2009
Shizuka hadn't moved from her seat during the whole incident. She was were they had left her, still reading her book quietly. It was a better use of her time, as far as she was concerned. Disregarding the fact that the sudden appearance of a Demon was a bit..random, She knew there was little to no point in going to meet it. The teachers would take care of it, and getting involved would have only made the situation worst.

So Shizuka did nothing but read.

Stop. Calm yourself. You're an idiot.
Jul 23, 2013 10:40 PM

Jul 2009
New order
Jul 23, 2013 10:57 PM

Jul 2009
the Aeris, Kosuke was with had vanished "weird."

Teacher#1: Okay everyone, i'll begin and i'll try and keep it short and supple

"umm it's short and simple" says Kosuke putting his palm to his forehead

Teacher#1: is it?...oh, anyway recently demons have been appearing throughout the school and the outside world. We have reason to believe that the Devil has sent a spy into the school. But not to worry, becuase as soon as we find him or her we will crush them. the teacher begins to laugh creepily but seriously if you know who they and do not tell us you will die aswell, as we will 'as teachers do, jump to conclusions. Now any questions?

"as teachers do? dafaq is wrong with this teacher?" Kosuke says under his breath

Teacher#2: appears out of nowhere and replies we have not idea hahaha
Jul 24, 2013 9:50 PM

Apr 2011
Aeris smirked. "This is stupid. You claim there's a spy from the Devil here, but its just your lack of security in this place. Hell, its probably some big conspiracy."

He kicked his feet up on the table.

"This place is an asylum."

Jul 25, 2013 9:24 PM

Nov 2010
"To think that even such a place as this school would have this kind of problems... I can't tell whither I am excited or disappointed about this." She lightly chuckled and sat on a table again. The snakes around her neck went down to the table and turned back into a flute and a pen.
Jul 31, 2013 3:43 PM

Apr 2011
Aeris looked around.

"So..is that it? Cause If it is i'm gonna go walk around."

Jul 31, 2013 3:55 PM

Jul 2009
Teacher#2: I understand your scepticism but please know that this school is completely saf-
Teacher#1: Completely Safe! he said cutting the first off

Kosuke sat down and said "Well I think this school will be alot more interesting than my normal life and I'm looking forward to..well, everything" he bursted out laughing.
Aug 1, 2013 4:36 PM

Apr 2013
Jade stood in the doorway leaning on the wall listening in on the conversation. Not really interested to what they were talking she yawned standing there bored.

Aug 1, 2013 5:11 PM

Apr 2011
Aeris got up. "Well, I'm gonna wander the school," he smiled. He closed his eyes and focused intently for about 10 minutes, just standing there motionless. Suddenly his eyes shot open, and over 30 Aeris clone's filled the room. They all shuffled out the school hall and began exploring the rest of the academy.

Aug 1, 2013 5:20 PM

Apr 2013
I know he wanted to go and explore but was creating so many clones necessary? Jade thought to herself as she watch all the clones leave. She decided to leave the hall as well. If she wasn't need then there was no point in standing around. She turned and walked off.

Aug 2, 2013 1:14 AM

Jul 2009
Teacher#1: "WAIT! I GIVE YOU YOUR SEAL!!!"

Kosuke stops laughing and looks at teacher 1 "A seal?" he asked him

Teacher#2: "It's a seal to stop you from going berserk "
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Seal System

Dragon360 - Aug 2, 2013

2 by QuakeUPSB »»
Aug 2, 2013 3:01 AM

» Create a Character/s

Dragon360 - Jul 16, 2013

15 by Dragon360 »»
Jul 21, 2013 12:50 PM

» Outside of School

Dragon360 - Jul 18, 2013

17 by VisionZA »»
Jul 20, 2013 1:50 PM

» The Outside World

Dragon360 - Jul 16, 2013

3 by jokubasinc »»
Jul 18, 2013 7:43 AM

» Ability class

Dragon360 - Jul 18, 2013

0 by Dragon360 »»
Jul 18, 2013 12:28 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.