Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 7, 2010 1:13 PM

Nov 2006
LordSchmee said:
ivorykeys said:
LordSchmee said:
Duo Maxwell loves the ladies!
And all the ladies LOOOOVE Duo Maxwell! ;)

And all the guys too. =3

Lol I was about to say "You're not a girl though Lord." =P He used to be my favorite character...

If I am, someone's got some explaining to do!!!

What changed?! D;

Um, I don't really know. I went from liking Duo, to Trowa, to now Zechs and Treize.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines.
Dec 19, 2010 9:41 PM

Apr 2009
I voted for Lucrezia Noin she's my ultimate fav female character xD.
My ultimate fav male character is Zechs Marquise xD
And my ultimate fav character is a tie between Noin and Zechs xDD
Apr 20, 2011 11:45 AM

Apr 2011
For me, Trowa was like Heero but with a slightly better personality I suppose. Although I guess you could say they had very similar characteristics, Trowa seemed to be a bit more noble in his actions. Maybe that was just me, although I haven't seen Wing in quite sometime.

1. Trowa
2. Duo
3. Zechs
Aug 28, 2012 6:36 AM

Nov 2006
fieldtrip87 said:
For me, Trowa was like Heero but with a slightly better personality I suppose. Although I guess you could say they had very similar characteristics, Trowa seemed to be a bit more noble in his actions. Maybe that was just me, although I haven't seen Wing in quite sometime.

No, I think I agree with you now that you mention it. Trowa is a lot like Heero but yet he has more of a "lighter" side to him than Heero as well. He seems to be able to befriend people more easily and his actions are a bit more noble as well.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines.
Aug 28, 2012 11:43 AM

May 2010
I chose Zechs as my #1, of course I have a hard time choosing between him and Treize. The two of them have always been two men I love and always will, both are so handsome, charismatic, and sexy.

With the Gundam pilots, I love both Heero and Duo, especially Duo as he is the fun, good-natured, and badass at the same time, with Heero I can appreciate with what he's gone through in his life, and I loved how he developed through his bond with the other Gundam pilots and Relena.

Sally Po, Noin, Lady Une, and Relena are also among my favorites of the female cast. I know not many people respect Relena or hold her in high regard, but she was just a young girl who had her life turned upside down and had to uphold the ideals of her birth father when she decided to be the sovereign ruler of the Sanc Kingdom. I respect Relena for having a strong heart and being a caring person.
Aug 30, 2012 4:41 AM

Oct 2010
Even if Wing can dish out good episodes without Heero appearing in them, it's still defined by him more than anyone else. So for me, it's Heero.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Manga - Episode Zero

neko_chan1987 - May 19, 2008

14 by DarkSharinganZ »»
Aug 29, 2012 5:47 AM

Poll: » Favorite Gundam?

ivorykeys - Oct 29, 2008

27 by kanon-chan »»
Aug 29, 2012 4:34 AM

» Favorite Couple

ivorykeys - Feb 2, 2008

32 by kanon-chan »»
Aug 28, 2012 11:28 AM

» YOUR FAVORITE?

neko_chan1987 - May 12, 2008

13 by FlameLightning17 »»
Dec 19, 2010 9:19 PM

» Quizzes

ivorykeys - Jun 11, 2008

25 by radikal_edvard »»
Dec 6, 2009 9:37 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.