Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 13, 2009 1:18 PM

Aug 2007
Tell us about yourself and why you like baking.
AaranaJan 13, 2009 6:37 PM

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jan 13, 2009 2:40 PM

May 2008
I just like eating stuff.....
Jan 13, 2009 3:22 PM

Aug 2007
JadeOracle said:
I just like eating stuff.....

Thats a good attitude to have :) I love sweets more than anything.

Jan 14, 2009 10:41 AM

Mar 2008
I don't really like to cook but I love to eat sweet stuff so I bake sometimes o.o
SenyJan 18, 2009 1:26 AM
Jan 14, 2009 10:59 AM

Mar 2007
I am a cupcake-making addict. They are small and cute, and fun to decorate :) I have even made anime cupcakes, lol :)
Jan 14, 2009 11:13 AM

Aug 2007
MagicalEmi said:
I am a cupcake-making addict. They are small and cute, and fun to decorate :) I have even made anime cupcakes, lol :)

Ive never made anime ones 0.0

I adore making Sesame Street Characters :)

Jan 14, 2009 6:41 PM

Jun 2008
I liked baking since I was little. Since I couldn't use the stove or oven I would only mix things up and my "mom" would put it in there for me
Jan 14, 2009 7:18 PM

Jul 2008
The only thing I can bake is muffins. And I have to use ready made mix. However I do add extra things to the mix.

By any chance does anyone have a recipe for banana bread (Preferably with no nuts in it).
Jan 15, 2009 10:07 AM

May 2007
I'm actually very novice at baking. I'm good at cooking, and when I went vegan I got even more into it (you pretty much have to) and I really enjoy it :D however, I still suck weasel when it comes to baking, so I'm hoping to learn some things here :)

It probably doesn't help that I don't have an electric mixer. I think I should get one of those XD

MagicalEmi said:

XD!! omigosh, cute :D

I just got this book for christmas. It has the cutest introduction(s--one from Sara of Tegan&Sara, the other from the authors) about why cupcakes are the best thing in the world.

By the way, here is their blog if anybody is interested; I love their recipes because they givve you detailed step-by-steps and are always very informative:
http://vegancupcakes.wordpress.com/

...that pumpkin pie brownie looks delish :O
Jan 15, 2009 10:51 AM
May 2008
I pretty much already said enough on the comments section so I'll post that here:

Hey everyone I loved baking ever since I can remember. And you can bet I begged and begged my mom for a Easy Bake Oven when I was little. Until finally she got it for me. Until today I think that was the best present I've gotten. (In joy and excitment terms I mean)

I still have it ^^

Besides Cookies though Cupcakes have to be my favorite in doing. Especially when I put a candle on top ^^ It looks so cute

Also I have this thing that when I think of baking I compare super sweet sugary shoujo like Kirarien Revolution, Kitchen Princess or something like that.It's hard to explain. Hehe I know I'm weird

Jan 19, 2009 1:42 AM

Jan 2009
Hello!

I've been here for a while, but due to certain stuff i didn't say hi yet (sorry >_<).

I'm still apprentice when it comes to baking, i used to bake way more some time ago, but now it's hard to find time to such a fine stuff as baking.

I'm more of a regular cook.

My favourite cake would be (got no clue how it's in english, but let's call it temporarily) cocoa cake, or poppy cake (the second one, my mom does the best!).

They're both great, but i lack decorative skills and items i think, so i cant' make them look as good as they taste (boo me!)
Jan 19, 2009 4:27 PM

Nov 2006
Hello everyone! ^_^ I just joined today and I have to admit that I didn't even see this thread until now. Lol Whoops....

Anyway, I love sweets and baking once in a while. My specialty (or at least that's what I've been told) is brownies. I know, I know...brownies are simple to make and anyone could bake those...but I LOVE brownies. I also like making the Death By Chocolate cake. Um, I have to admit that I'm not that great of a cook (my brother is actually better than me) but I do know my way around the kitchen and I'm always up for learning new stuff. ^_^
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines.
Jul 7, 2010 9:05 AM
Jul 2018
Konnichi wa minna-san ^-^
i love baking so i decided to join ^-^
well, i love sweets and love to eat them, my favorites are chocolate cupcakes, and it's one of the few things i know how to make them while i'm sleeping XD
others i love to make are waffles *o* (i do them most time with my mom *drop*)

i don't have a high level of baking but i think i can learn even more things so i can do one time something on a high level ^-^
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Picture Thread

Aarana - Jan 13, 2009

26 by Aarana »»
Feb 10, 2012 6:26 PM

» Expert - Death By Chocolate *Pictures!!!*

Aarana - Feb 4, 2012

0 by Aarana »»
Feb 4, 2012 12:24 PM

Sticky: » Tips Thread

Aarana - Jan 15, 2009

2 by Aarana »»
Feb 1, 2012 6:31 PM

» Cakey Shapes!

Mangeni - Dec 27, 2011

2 by Aarana »»
Feb 1, 2012 6:27 PM

» Easy Bake 101 - Simple Coarse Beer Bread

-N0iR- - Oct 27, 2009

2 by -N0iR- »»
Oct 28, 2009 3:30 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.