Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jun 6, 2013 3:51 AM

Dec 2010
Since we already have plenty of imouto characters and relationships that go nowhere, and have something like Yosuga no Sora too with incest that actually goes somewhere, I think Oreno Imouto should strive to be unique as a harem ending.

They should end the story with the girls throwing an orgy surprise party for Kyousuke and of course Kirino is there too. Kyousuke impregnates every girl, and afterwards they defend their decisions against their neighbors, parents, classmates, other friends or they all decided to keep it a secret and move away where no one would know Kyousuke fathered kids from multiple girls. They live happily ever after practicing polygamy because they like Kyousuke that much. At first they struggle a little working odd jobs here and there trying to support themselves but eventually they make it.

After creating various failed or mediocre manga/anime/vn Kuroneko or Kirino also finally strikes it rich when they create a harem inspired from their own experiences. It becomes a financial and controversial success, and the group lives off on it.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Jun 6, 2013 3:53 AM

Sep 2012
Mika_Inamori said:
They should end the story with the girls throwing an orgy surprise party for Kyousuke and of course Kirino is there too. Kyousuke impregnates every girl, and afterwards they defend their decisions against their neighbors, parents, classmates, other friends or they all decided to keep it a secret and move away where no one would know Kyousuke fathered kids from multiple girls. They live happily ever after practicing polygamy because they like Kyousuke that much. At first they struggle a little working odd jobs here and there trying to support themselves but eventually they make it.
I guess you don't know such story can already be found in a bunch of doujin released....
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Jun 6, 2013 3:54 AM
Sep 2012
Dude. Doujins. Go read them. NOW.
Jun 6, 2013 3:55 AM

Apr 2013
Kuroneko's ideal world to happen where Kyousuke and Ruri is a couple and Kirino accepts it.
Jun 6, 2013 3:55 AM

Dec 2010
But I wanted it to be the official ending, and it being animated! Not something that is considered pretty much near fanfiction!
Jun 6, 2013 3:59 AM

Dec 2010
Kuroneko's ideal world to happen where Kyousuke and Ruri is a couple and Kirino accepts it.

I also don't mind as long as it's not Kirino because seriously we already have Yosuga no sora...but my personal choice would be Ayase though..
Jun 6, 2013 4:00 AM

Jan 2013
9/10. Very inspired thread.
Jun 6, 2013 4:04 AM

Sep 2012
Mika_Inamori said:
But I wanted it to be the official ending, and it being animated! Not something that is considered pretty much near fanfiction!
There is a reason why we have doujin...
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Jun 6, 2013 10:54 PM

May 2008
Locking this since the LN has a conclusion. If you want to speculate, do it in the series discussion for the episode you are on, to avoid spoilers. Locked

I am a banana.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 29, 2013

475 by tony328 »»
Feb 16, 1:56 AM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 1, 2013

376 by Cammell »»
Dec 15, 2023 5:46 PM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 25, 2013

470 by Cammell »»
Dec 15, 2023 5:14 PM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 18, 2013

334 by Cammell »»
Dec 15, 2023 4:51 PM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 11, 2013

383 by Cammell »»
Dec 15, 2023 4:25 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.