Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 6, 2013 4:28 AM
Jan 2013
I want to dl suzumiya haruhi BD and i dont know who makes the best.... doki,coalgirls,elysium,etc...
Jan 6, 2013 4:36 AM

Jun 2008
Don't you know how to use your torrent client? Download one episode of each and make a comparison by taking screenshots etc.
Also read the features. Usually coalgirls puts flack audio that makes the size a lot bigger. If you don't care for that then maybe you'll prefer another etc.

Edit: You can also go with this guys(http://anime.is-delicio.us/), that are preferred by others like BakaBT that must already made comparisons.
MonadJan 6, 2013 4:48 AM
Jan 6, 2013 4:42 AM

Oct 2012
I compared Doki with Coalgirls several months ago and downloaded Doki, mainly because I wanted 1080p, although given the video quality, it probably doesn't make that much difference. Doki also has edited scripts that reversed the name order so that it appears as "Suzumiya Haruhi" instead of "Haruhi Suzumiya". I also liked their typesetting better.

Elysium wasn't out at the time. It's 720p, but it's Hi10p, so if you're going for 720p, it's probably the best video quality possible. Unfortunately, they still use the original a.f.k script with the wrong name order.

So if you're a perfectionist, you should download Elysium and Doki, and mux Doki subtitles (and English audio if you care) into the Elysium video. Otherwise, get Elysium if you want good video with smaller file size, or Doki if you want 1080p with both Japanese and English audio options, and a marginally better script.

Edit: There used to be screenshot comparisons between Doki vs Coalgirls vs Delicio.us, but they were taken down. Oh well. Most people seem to agree Delicio.us is top tier, but I liked Doki better for reasons I can't remember.
katsucatsJan 6, 2013 4:51 AM
My subjective reviews: katsureview.wordpress.com
THE CHAT CLUB.
Jan 6, 2013 11:50 AM

Apr 2012
Hadena. The answer is always Hadena.
As a child, I was told that society is a melting pot of talents; knowledge and experience combined to form important alloys that will contribute to mankind. When I got to highschool, however, I thought that it's more like a river in which the water represents our peers while we ourselves are the stones in the river. Constant erosion by mindless majority sheeping has made us lose our unique edge. After I hit the age of 18, I realized that I've been wrong all along. Society is no melting pot. Society is no river. Society is a person, a very skilled rapist, and he has fucked us all.
Jan 6, 2013 2:06 PM

Feb 2012
If one got unlimitz of interwebz-speedz and gives no fuk bout HHD space 'cuz you're rich as fuck, you choose Coalgirlz.

Edit: Isn't this thread created in the wrong section?
Jan 7, 2013 1:42 PM
Jan 2013
Monad said:
Don't you know how to use your torrent client? Download one episode of each and make a comparison by taking screenshots etc.
Also read the features. Usually coalgirls puts flack audio that makes the size a lot bigger. If you don't care for that then maybe you'll prefer another etc.

Edit: You can also go with this guys(http://anime.is-delicio.us/), that are preferred by others like BakaBT that must already made comparisons.

Already check each of them... just wana know if there is better
Jan 7, 2013 1:42 PM
Jan 2013
BloodRequiem said:
Hadena. The answer is always Hadena.

I check it then
Jan 7, 2013 1:43 PM
Jan 2013
Pettersson said:
If one got unlimitz of interwebz-speedz and gives no fuk bout HHD space 'cuz you're rich as fuck, you choose Coalgirlz.

Edit: Isn't this thread created in the wrong section?

Where should i put this thread?...
coalgirls are good but the size are big though

More topics from this board

» スキンケア事は男性にとって必要でしょうか? is skin care necessary for men ?

ISeeLifePeople - 4 hours ago

10 by JaniSIr »»
20 minutes ago

» The Proust phenomenon

RobertBobert - 10 hours ago

8 by Stavrogin_ »»
33 minutes ago

» "Connoisseurs" of MAL, what are your thoughts on ART NOUVEAU? ( 1 2 3 )

Fario-P - Mar 11, 2021

129 by Fario-P »»
2 hours ago

» Is it easy to detect fictional drawings from real photographs?

DesuMaiden - Yesterday

18 by DesuMaiden »»
2 hours ago

» About MBTI ミビチアイの事

ISeeLifePeople - Yesterday

7 by Auron_ »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.