Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 27, 2007 2:39 PM

Jun 2007
OK,i just watched ep12,it was GREAT......how bout others??
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Sep 27, 2007 5:42 PM
Dec 2006
Awesome episode and EXTREMELY FREAK I MEAN WTF WITH JOTONOHA OPENING SEKAI TO SEE IF THE BABY WAS INSIDE AND THEN IN THE BOAT WITH THE HEAD OF MAKOTO I SAY THAT MOKOTO SHOULD DIE BUT KOTONOHA SHOULD HAVE KILL HIM AND THEN KILLHERSELF AND LET SEKAI ALIVE, BUT I MEAN WTF WITH SCHOOL DAYS FOR SURE ONE OF THE FREAKIEST ANIME

Sep 27, 2007 6:37 PM
Jul 2018
Vexen-Regna said:
Awesome episode and EXTREMELY FREAK I MEAN WTF WITH JOTONOHA OPENING SEKAI TO SEE IF THE BABY WAS INSIDE AND THEN IN THE BOAT WITH THE HEAD OF MAKOTO I SAY THAT MOKOTO SHOULD DIE BUT KOTONOHA SHOULD HAVE KILL HIM AND THEN KILLHERSELF AND LET SEKAI ALIVE, BUT I MEAN WTF WITH SCHOOL DAYS FOR SURE ONE OF THE FREAKIEST ANIME

That's the closest I've ever come to wanting to vomit after watching an anime. The camera was literally positioned inside Sekai's body looking up at Kotonoha.

Well everyone, looks like Makoto is dead, but I really didn't want Sekai to go down with him.
Sep 27, 2007 7:11 PM

Aug 2007
finally makoto gets what he freaking deserves, but i wanted him to be killed in a better way. maybe getting stabbed by both Kotonoha and Sekai?
Sep 27, 2007 8:03 PM
Aug 2007
I get the feeling kotonoha will be with makoto pretty soon....
Sep 27, 2007 9:38 PM

Aug 2007
yep I get the suicde feeling coming from her too but who knows maybe just living all of her days in a mental institution.

Well that was great other than the fact that kotonoha should have killed makoto too.
Sep 28, 2007 9:20 AM

Jul 2007
omg that bastard is DEAD!!!!! black blood 4tw!! xD
but Sekai and Kotonoha should both be lesbian, that would be the best ending :P
great anime, one of the best imo :)

Sep 28, 2007 12:14 PM

Sep 2007
I didn't want Sekai to die/ Kotonoha to kill Sekai ...
I mean, wtf. They died. (Now we're pretty sure.. there will be no season 2 xD) and Kotonoha's gone crazy.
Living with a head, what a life.
(That sweet and calm Kotonoha, cutting Makoto's head even if he was dead...)
Freaking ending.
Sep 29, 2007 7:28 AM
Jun 2007
most idiotic ending xD but looked kinda friggin cool.. but I wish to see an OVA where Kotonoha drowns in that fucking boat, mwhahahha! DIE U 3 ASS HOLES I
H A T E U

Sep 30, 2007 4:15 PM

Aug 2007
It was pretty sad but at the same time I could not stop feeling happy because they were both dead. Kotohona started to scare me a little. Carrying Makoto's head around with her. yeah, a bit weird.
Oct 1, 2007 5:48 PM

May 2007
I couldn't quite appreciate how disturbing the ending was, because I was too happy about Makoto's death.
Oct 2, 2007 2:18 PM

Sep 2007
Hahaha... I wonder how is Kotonoha's life on that nice boat.
Oct 2, 2007 7:12 PM

Jul 2007
ZOMG THAT MAKOTO FINALLY DIED >.> ALONG WITH SEKAI! Man, I hate them both. The ending was great! Kotonoha went mentally crazy! ^^ I seem to like innocent girls get crazy. o__o'"

Oct 14, 2007 12:13 AM

Aug 2007
Purin said:
ZOMG THAT MAKOTO FINALLY DIED >.> ALONG WITH SEKAI! Man, I hate them both. The ending was great! Kotonoha went mentally crazy! ^^ I seem to like innocent girls get crazy. o__o'"

That's a little weird.
Jan 8, 2008 7:04 PM
Dec 2007
i'm not too happy bout the ending... i think everybody that he screwed should have either died, or joined the fun in killing him.

I can't believe he gets to screw everybody and not die a more morbid death than that!

nuff said :-)
Jan 9, 2008 9:14 PM

Oct 2007
If it had to be a really dramatic ending I would have had Kotonoha jump off the building game style after finishing Sekai.

Personally, I think Makoto should have been the only one to die. All the other girls who cheated stayed alive. Sekai tried to tell Makoto to tell Kotonoha but she was too whipped. So she could have suffered living with his child. Why just Sekai? That's a little unfair.

After re-watching the anime version of the bonfire scene I don't think Kotonoha is as innocent as she appears anymore either. (For more details why I feel this way look at the Anti-guys poll.) That makes me really want to see her jump off that nice boat with a boulder tied to her leg.
Lil34Jan 9, 2008 9:44 PM

If we got 80% or higher let me know! :)
Jan 15, 2008 2:46 AM
Jul 2018
sEkai must die for she was selfish!!!! But Makoto is the reason why she turned into a selfish woman..LOL

I just laugh when I saw the blood... color black!!! I want it violet! xD
The song played while the killings start was indeed a lonely song...=(

Kotonoha musnt go with that bastard! xD
Jan 15, 2008 2:48 AM

Jul 2007
Kotonoha is an innocent girl but too stupid because she still loves Makoto. D:

Jan 19, 2008 7:09 AM

Aug 2007
I still don't get it why all girls felt for that ass.. -_- And yes ending was great!! *clap* Go to hell Makoto! >:DD

Jan 27, 2008 12:00 PM

Feb 2007
I didn't think sekai needed to die.. but eh, makoto did so her sacrifice was grand.

kotonoha's nice boat better sink, I hate her.
Feb 12, 2008 10:31 PM

Jan 2008
Satisfied and happy with the ending but should be more violent. Kotonoha should die too like committing suicide or the boat sinking.
Jul 22, 2008 4:07 PM

Jun 2008
...sucked. The ending sucked, just like the whole anime.
I agree about Kotonoha, I felt like she was going to kill herself on the nice boat or simply to let herself die.

watching, waiting, commiserating
Aug 9, 2008 12:06 PM

Jan 2008
RenaPsychoKiller said:
...sucked. The ending sucked, just like the whole anime.
Yes, pretty much.
selective_yellow said:
I didn't think sekai needed to die.. but eh, makoto did so her sacrifice was grand.

kotonoha's nice boat better sink, I hate her.
My thoughts exactly.

Aug 30, 2008 10:57 PM

Jun 2008
LMAO who the hell voted for
"No,Makoto should live happily ever after with Sekai..." ?
Argh.

watching, waiting, commiserating
Jan 2, 2009 7:03 PM

Nov 2008
I would like to see Kotonoha and Sekai both kill makoto while smiling and laugh at his death!
Feb 13, 2009 1:09 AM

Oct 2008
It would have been better if Makoto's head was cut off when he was still alive. Even though Sekai died, so glad there won't be a Makoto Jr.
Mar 24, 2009 7:05 PM
Oct 2008
I don't think that him dying was the best ending.
He should have been brutaly tortured for the rest of his pathetic life ^_^
Apr 10, 2009 3:41 AM
Jun 2008
i just finished watching this anime. I like the way that both of them are dead. They should die anyway. the anime make them looks like a bad person so that pupil won't be crying when they're dead
May 21, 2009 7:25 PM
May 2009
OMG. its just so nice that the biggest jerk in anime died! but the truth was i was soo scared when kotonoha did that. taking of a severed head in her boat?! i mean wow. like she has a lot of mental issues like pretending to talk to ito while her phone is off?! wth?!
May 21, 2009 9:42 PM

Jan 2009
Kotonoha >>> Sekai

Sekai didn't need to die though.

Just as much this series didn't need to exist.
Jun 16, 2009 6:28 PM

Feb 2009
Yay ! Makoto died ! He was so eager so have.. with people . Sad he turned Sekai and Kotonoha into murders. haha. It's a pretty disturbing end though xD - Kotonoha opening Sekai's stomache, and carrying Makoto's heard O_O .
Ikuto is mine D:
Aug 14, 2009 11:25 PM

Apr 2009
I loved that ending. Woo hoo! Makoto died! <3 I wish i could see what it looked like when Kotonoha opened Sekai's stomach o_O; It would be absolutely better, If they re-maked that episode where Sekai kills Makoto. Like getting ALL the girls he had "fun" with, have them all get some nice weapons, and have them all running in the hallway then opens the door then suddenly Jumps on Makoto and kills him in many, many ways~ ^^;

If they re-maked that episode, That would be awesome, Another great ending! You can just imagine it! :D
MikiteaAug 14, 2009 11:28 PM

"Free Falcon Punch for Everybody!"|Nani?|MCC Badge|
Sep 5, 2009 9:33 PM
Sep 2009
The ending was AMAZING. This is the oe anime that my feeling have changed constantly about characters. It was so well made. The scene looking out from sekia's stomach was great. I don't know whether I feel sekia should have died tho. Ye i hate her but Makato had wronged her just as much he had Kotonoha.
Oct 12, 2009 5:30 AM

Mar 2009
really great end ... i hate sekai and makoto i was so happy when its end so
Oct 12, 2009 9:11 AM

Jul 2009
I was quite happy, then I saw the ending, going like "YEAH! That Idiot really died!". It was quite surprising for me, but thinking about it, there were no better choices Sekai could have made, because if he would still live, there would be more victims (and of course a secound season O_o).

Furthermore, it was a good Idea from Sekai to incur Kotonohas wrath, because that "practise" was probably the cause for Makotos inhuman actions. Therefore, before she could taint any other men, her death was necessary to protect inocent women.

But somehow I feel sorry for Kotonoha, because she suffered most because those two and was the only person, that actually possessed commonsense (at least until she went mad). But in the end she looked quite happy, even though that was due to her madness, but I don´t think she is a threat to anybody, so there is no reason to sink ship, furthermore she wouldn´t kill herself, because she is content.

Edit: I worte Kotonohas name wrong, I corrected that.
UlkorOct 20, 2009 1:14 PM
"Agamus deo gratias, quod nemo in vita teneri potest" - Seneca

Oct 29, 2009 10:14 PM

Jun 2009
Honestly couldn't've asked for a better ending. I was saying he should die for over half of the series.
May 9, 2010 10:32 AM

Sep 2009
That was fudging great..
May 9, 2011 9:01 PM

Feb 2009
Acrossma said:

i think senkai killing makoto is fine, i also think Katsura and makoto dying in a double suicide is fine, katsura killing senkai? fine too, but here is where its not fine. you dont just kill somone you dont like, take a decapitated head of the guy that cheated on you but still love him nonetheless and bring him (or it) on a yacht to watch the sunset. seriously, im a katsura fan but i think she needs to see a therapist....
Dec 17, 2012 6:56 PM
Dec 2010
I promptly think no one did their thorough homework.
They are all at fault. But if you really want to blame someone, blame on Sekai.

Take a re-watch. Watch everything Sekai does. She is the one began the step 1 of death for Makoto and herself. Kotonoha is technically the most innocent character here. She has faults too. She was not self-determined and did not try to stick up for herself and became a helpless mess. She was already at her breaking point. Sekai was selfish and self-centered and did not think about what could result from this nor did she decide to think, "Oh my! What if Kotonoha finds out about this.?" Lastly, they are all in highschool. So they are not entirely that smart anyhow lol. Makoto was too soft. he did not think about his actions and was rash and rushed into the battlefield without thinking about what he was going into. Sekai also was the one to train him. She knew right along, that it was wrong. So why blame only on Makoto? Why blame him only? Your talking about 1 guy, who had firended with two attractive females. Hello! I think it would drive any man mad.
More said later if I get enough death-threats from this post.
Dec 20, 2012 3:37 AM
Nov 2011
halo44327 said:
I promptly think no one did their thorough homework.
They are all at fault. But if you really want to blame someone, blame on Sekai.

Take a re-watch. Watch everything Sekai does. She is the one began the step 1 of death for Makoto and herself. Kotonoha is technically the most innocent character here. She has faults too. She was not self-determined and did not try to stick up for herself and became a helpless mess. She was already at her breaking point. Sekai was selfish and self-centered and did not think about what could result from this nor did she decide to think, "Oh my! What if Kotonoha finds out about this.?" Lastly, they are all in highschool. So they are not entirely that smart anyhow lol. Makoto was too soft. he did not think about his actions and was rash and rushed into the battlefield without thinking about what he was going into. Sekai also was the one to train him. She knew right along, that it was wrong. So why blame only on Makoto? Why blame him only? Your talking about 1 guy, who had firended with two attractive females. Hello! I think it would drive any man mad.
More said later if I get enough death-threats from this post.

True, but: shut up. You already said it. <_<
DeletedAccount_Dec 20, 2012 3:43 AM
-___-
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» What is your favorite way for makoto to die?

animemark35 - Sep 2, 2007

45 by hik1komori »»
Apr 19, 2022 8:29 PM

» What was so great about Makoto?

BlindSpot101 - Feb 13, 2009

11 by RenaPsychoKiller »»
Nov 21, 2013 2:00 AM

Poll: » did you like makoto at any point?

AirborneKerbals - May 9, 2011

2 by RenaPsychoKiller »»
Nov 21, 2013 1:58 AM

» Makoto&amp;Sekai Edited Pic

Purin - Oct 2, 2007

5 by AirborneKerbals »»
May 9, 2011 9:19 PM

» Anti Makoto Army

Y-elf - Nov 14, 2008

6 by AirborneKerbals »»
May 9, 2011 8:52 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.