Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 21, 2008 12:33 AM

Nov 2008
Show your support for the best pairing of all Gundam Seed \o/

Seriously did you find that Flay X Kira was a good pairing or did you find that she could be better with another guy (like Sai) or just alone ?
Explain why =) !
HooHiraiBunnyNov 21, 2008 1:15 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Dec 1, 2008 4:03 PM

Apr 2008
Mkays~! I honestly LOVED Flay X Kira as MUCH as like... about 95% of GS fans hated it O.o why? To me, Flay is the most likable, not to mention REALISTIC character in the show. I mean, umm... do people like Lacus Clyne even exist? It Lacus' perfection I despise. I think the characters in a show should have some... idk, flaws, as odd as that sounds. Jealousy, envy attitude. I think a character need at least some of these qualities. Sure, Flay may come off as... a bit bitchy at the beginning of the show, but she DOES show a lot of character development as the show progresses. One example is her love for kira~ at the beginning she did use him for her own, but she did eventually fall deeply in love with him <333 He always admired her from afar, which i find really cute :] and it's no doubt that he loved her greatly. It sad that (spoil episode 50)

Seeing Flay and Kira together made me so happy !
And they were the CUTEST couple in the whole show, not to mention the most impacting and interesting~ I mean seriously, LacusxKira? -_- That... idk what to say, and i dont wanna bring Lacus into this sooo yea xD
HooHiraiBunnyJan 20, 2009 3:55 AM
Dec 2, 2008 4:24 AM

Nov 2008
I agree she's really really cute ... And hot XD
I think the author did a good job for giving her the bad role all the way and that why there's a lot of people who seriously hate her. I have to admit that she didn't had a real impact in the in the storyline. I really don't think she's responsible of that but I think this was only the autor mistake.
We all want a pairing with our favorites caracters and that why a lot of people want a Kira X Lacus couple more than a Flay X Kira couple. Because the author really did a good job for giving her the best role >_<

Dec 5, 2008 12:24 PM

Dec 2008
No talking she was the best.. It seems that Lacus doesn't even slept with Kira.. So she's no opponent for realistic Flay

Jan 16, 2009 6:42 PM

Oct 2008
Well i really think it was a good thing for her (spoil episode 50)

For me she had mostly the best role in the whole story:How many times Kira got saved by her words??and the archangel crew too like when he released his "seed" for the first time it was thanks to her (when nicole was attaking the archangel)
well anyways FLAY ROXX!!!!

HooHiraiBunnyJan 18, 2009 12:19 PM

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» What do you love about Flay ?

HooHiraiBunny - Nov 16, 2008

8 by Mavrosi »»
Jan 17, 2014 5:31 PM

» Flay's avatars, banners and userbars

HooHiraiBunny - Nov 17, 2008

2 by windeen-windy »»
Dec 30, 2009 2:19 AM

» Flay's wallpapers &amp; pictures

HooHiraiBunny - Nov 21, 2008

2 by xStarling »»
Dec 11, 2009 11:26 PM

» Flay's AMV

HooHiraiBunny - Nov 17, 2008

2 by xStarling »»
Jan 7, 2009 4:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.