Forum Settings
Forums

just stuff that happens/thoughts/ideas/problems/solutions..yeah you get the idea

New
Jun 3, 2012 3:53 PM
Apr 2012
It said I have to put some sort of words here..so here are my 'somesortofwords'
-Mimi
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jun 3, 2012 4:34 PM

Nov 2010
If no one notices yet, I am from a non-english speaking country so my main language is not english of course but even thought I am kinda of a lazy person and I am not very much of a study holic, I am consedert one the best in my whole grade in english, and I am good at history and geography and I know plenty of non-school related things, most of my friends, aunts, uncles and cousins even grandma and most people i know think I am smart and well behaived, but my mother thinks the complete opposite, she thinks I am a rude and dump person with an oversized dreams, for example aside from english and my main language, my Japanese is quit good because I like the language and I want to learn more of it, but one day I told her I didn't memorize her new phone number and got angry and told me things like"you memorized some foreign language and didn't memorize MY number? What if you ever need it help will you call a Japanese person for help or something? And what about school and exams? You think they will hand you a paper with Japanese exam on it or some thing?!" she said that and a lot more harsh things that made me want to crawl under a table and cover my ears, I know that she wants me to have a better future, but the way she puts things makes me think that she want to change me completely and become a totally different person, no matter how much I write about this I don't think I will be ever satisfied...

I don't know if it's me being a like spoiled child or is it really their her fault, but I want to compline and bluff nonsense any way...
"Hateful feelings. Hurtful feelings. Unforgivable feelings.
To face one's own feelings is akin to throwing oneself into a bottomless pit, or setting sail on an endless sea.
You must not look there. You must not think about it. Though you search your soul on the dark, heaving waves, you must never look in that place." - Kusuriuri
Jun 3, 2012 4:51 PM
Mar 2012
Most parents do that because they believe that their kid may be going on the wrong path, but if you could actually show them that you can do what you wanna do, their views and opinions will most likely change. If not then force your opinions and if she sees your serious she may change her opinion. I've been going through this with my mom lately.
If one calls Earth Wonderland, then I will be Wonderlands Scourge.
Jun 3, 2012 4:54 PM
Apr 2012
hmmm :/ I don't think you are being selfish, or spoiled, and your mom is just being harsh on you.. It takes me a while to memorize phone numbers too. And I also am intrested in languages, my goal is to become a translator one day for the goverment.
But I think you should keep working at what you want, and memorizing a phone number is just one thing, you can do it.

Whats your main language?? Im very intrested :)
-Mimi
Jun 3, 2012 5:22 PM

Nov 2010
Thanks both of you, just knowing that someone aculty read and cared about all my bluffing makes me happy :D

And about my main language, it's Arabic :3
To face one's own feelings is akin to throwing oneself into a bottomless pit, or setting sail on an endless sea.
You must not look there. You must not think about it. Though you search your soul on the dark, heaving waves, you must never look in that place." - Kusuriuri
Jun 3, 2012 5:56 PM
Mar 2012
It's no problem, me hearing other peoples problems and trying to help out interest me
Jun 3, 2012 6:05 PM
Apr 2012
you were bluffing?

OH THAT IS AWESOME!!! Arabic is such an intresting language..
-Mimi
Jun 4, 2012 2:44 AM

Nov 2010
Will, I am not bluffing but other people might think that I am saying nonsense

Yep I once heard that Arabic is one of the hardest to learn wich reminds me I aculty had a final exam on Arabic grammar today, it was oky but not exactly easy XD
Jun 4, 2012 9:33 AM
Mar 2012
I personally think Japanese is hard for me yo learn, i guess i am not good at learning languages
Jun 4, 2012 1:32 PM
Apr 2012
Now I am determined to learn arabic >.>

I use to self- study japanese, but now I am getting a korean tutor, hopefully.
-Mimi
Jun 4, 2012 5:58 PM

Nov 2010
Hmm Korean, It's aculty one of my future language choices

I am really interested in learning new languages like Korean, Dutch, Spanish, Chinese, and... I don't now XD Anyway I think I should focused on Japanese and English for now than I will think of an another one later :3
Jun 4, 2012 6:38 PM
Apr 2012
Yeah, at most I would focus myself to 2 languages at a time.. Korean and japanese are my self teaching/tutor ones..and I take french in classses and its really easy for me, so I don't count that language.
-Mimi
Jun 12, 2012 4:51 PM
Mar 2012
<_< - >_> This tread ain't that active so uhh..., anyone got any ideas for software I can use to write me book?
Jun 12, 2012 5:49 PM

Nov 2011
it could probs be more active if i knew what was going on in here
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» RADIOHEAD- (A gift for Kid)

-mimi- - Jun 24, 2012

7 by yunoholic »»
Jul 16, 2012 12:26 AM

» bOOP bEEP bAAP bOOP

-mimi- - Jun 12, 2012

5 by yunoholic »»
Jun 27, 2012 6:56 PM

» Has anyone went threw this as well?

LostKitsune - Jun 27, 2012

12 by -mimi- »»
Jun 27, 2012 6:06 PM

» My story

-mimi- - May 9, 2012

11 by Natashaeyes »»
May 30, 2012 1:53 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.