Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Apr 21, 2012 5:22 AM

Jan 2010
... is he a fish or something?

I mean, he is apparently more than Human. Alien from outer space seems a bit too far-fetched (but, then again, anything can apparently happen in this show).
Haru's Sister and her Jellyfish theme. Haru able to control the fish, and had one of his own, and apparently the thought process thing with talking to it and all.

In my opinion, there might be a possibility Haru is somewhat and somehow a fish :")
Your thoughts? What do you think Haru is?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 21, 2012 5:32 AM

Nov 2009
I'm pretty sure that the fish Haru had is his sister. Their colors and designs are very similar and she kept calling Haru onii-chan (or he called her onee-chan... or maybe it was both). I don't think him being an alien is too far-fetched because, like you said, apparently anything can happen in this show. xD As of right now, I have NO clue what Haru is, but I'm definitely looking forward to finding out!

What "Adolescence" do you have?
Do you remember "Childhood"?
The irreplaceable one existed there.

Apr 21, 2012 9:29 AM

Oct 2007
You should watch the first minutes of the first episode one more time! Until Haru's first apparition! You will have more ideas about it ^.^ And listen the first world he said also ^.^ I'm sure I noticed it the first time but forget it soon after! Watched it a second time help to notice little hints!

I'm more curious about Akira and his duck!
Apr 21, 2012 1:55 PM
Feb 2010
Wow, I never thought about the fish being his sister! Silly me o.o
Maybe he is a fish too, then? Hmmm...

But I hope he is an alien! To be honest, that's what made me watch this anime in the first place!
I started Denpa Onna for the same reason, but... turned out that Erio wasn't an alien at all. I was really surprised when I found out that Miyu Irino voices characters for both these animes... But this time it's him saying he's an "uchuujin"! :D
Apr 28, 2012 4:16 AM

Jan 2010
ShiiKatsu said:
Wow, I never thought about the fish being his sister! Silly me o.o
Maybe he is a fish too, then? Hmmm...

But I hope he is an alien! To be honest, that's what made me watch this anime in the first place!
I started Denpa Onna for the same reason, but... turned out that Erio wasn't an alien at all. I was really surprised when I found out that Miyu Irino voices characters for both these animes... But this time it's him saying he's an "uchuujin"! :D

An Alien does not have to be from Outer Space, you know. The basic definition of Alien would be something that is different- not part of the group, etc. Meaning that extraterrestrial beings from outer space are "Aliens" since they are not human. Meaning that a foreigner in a new country is an "Alien" because he is not originally part of the country. It's just that popular culture has fixated that Alien = from outer space nowadays.

But then again, he could be an outer space Alien. I mean, he does have a jelly-fish like kind of space ship going on.

We got another clue in the latest episode when Haru says that the flowers cannot live without water, just like he can't. In other words, he might be a fish. Who knows?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 17, 2013 9:59 AM

Sep 2009
from the last episode it's clearly seen that he is an alien and in the form of fish. *o*
*ANIME I.NTERE.ST*----> +IN anime pictures and get FREE anime & manga merchandize from JAPAN!
May 2, 2014 5:08 AM

Apr 2009
An alien fish that's all.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tsuritama Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - May 31, 2012

87 by moorland »»
Jun 9, 11:22 PM

Poll: » Tsuritama Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Jun 28, 2012

202 by Dawizz »»
Jan 4, 2:27 AM

Poll: » Tsuritama Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Apr 19, 2012

123 by ghostking44 »»
Sep 17, 2023 7:10 AM

» Tsuritama is a perfect depiction of Dissociative Identity Disorder

txrxgxu - Jan 26, 2023

1 by Lavi_kun »»
Jun 26, 2023 7:34 AM

Poll: » Tsuritama Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Apr 26, 2012

99 by BumbleBeez »»
Dec 11, 2022 6:54 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.