Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 18, 2012 12:04 AM

Jul 2010
I know we would all love to see the entire manga adapted into anime, but we all know that won't happen! Given the current 13 episode run of this season's MGX series, which chapters do you think they should adapt? So far we know they have done:
Chapter 0 = Episode 1
Chapter 1 = Episode 2
Chapter 3 = previews of Episode 3

What other chapters should they do for the rest of the episodes?

I feel like the manga has always had a bit of a problem with time-line. I mean, according to the way the manga has progressed, they should be very close to graduation. I think you could take some of the later arcs, apply them to the first year they knew each other, with some minor modifications, and make a more complete story in the anime.

Without further ado - Here's my list:
Episode 4: Combine Chapter 2 - M Photograph and Chapter 4 - M day when the wind was strong
Episode 5: Chapters 7 and 8 - M. Girl meets M. Girl
Episode 6: Chapter 5 and 25 - M. Outdoor Pool and M. Moment
Episode 7: Chapter 9 and 13 - M. Sign and M. Dessert
Episode 8: Chapter 14 and 15 - M. Rain Shelter and M. Step Up
Episode 9: Chapters 51, 52, and 56 - M. Narrow Angry eyes vs. Gentle Eyes and M. Twinge
Episode 10: Chapters 6 and 16 - M. Summer Vacation and M. Sea Bathing
Episode 11: Chapters 26 and 27 - M. Souvenir and M. Summer Greeting
Episode 12: Chapters 12 and 19 - M. Memory and M. Big Sister
Episode 13: Chapters 58 and 59 - M. Swim meet and M. Swimsuit

This leaves a ton for a second season, including the cultural festival arc, the idol arc, Male Dream, Mysterious Substitute (which is my favorite chapter!# and the movie arc...

If they had only done 26 episodes in the first place!

What about you guys?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Apr 18, 2012 11:12 AM
Dec 2008
I'd like the anime to stick as much as possible to the manga, so I'd like them to do the chapters in order.
Apr 19, 2012 2:44 PM

Jul 2010
In a perfect world, that is what I would like to see too, but if they do that, we will not get past chapter 20 at most, if they combine a bunch of them in the 13 episodes.

The other problem is the whole progression of the manga. It seems Ueshiba-sensei doesn't pay that much attention to the seasonal progression in the story. In the manga, they are approaching the end of their senior year, but there have been four mini-arcs that involve summer. If the manga is actually in correct chronological order, they should be in their 2nd year of college!

Summer Chapters: (In spoiler blocks for anybody that hasn't gotten to the later chapters to avoid...

zensunniApr 19, 2012 2:47 PM
Apr 25, 2012 4:45 PM

Oct 2008
I hope they adapt the cute chapters of the pairing, ends in the school festival and that the OVA would be "mysterious delusion". And then, a second season with all the "forgotten chapters" and the idol arc. Maybe another OVA and the final season, with the "saga" of Suwano (because she appears much earlier to the movie arc). Of course, assuming that the manga will end soon (xD)

I will be happy if most of these chapters are animated

M. Summer Vacation
M. Arousal
M. Memory
M. Dessert
M. Rain Shelter
M. Step Up
M. Sea-Bathing
M. Big Sister
M. Sensation, M. Feeling and M. Response
M. Moment, M. Souvenir (by the way, the first dress of Urabe of the ED appears here)
M. Summer Greetings
M. Substitute (I know that is a dream, but would be nice see soon xD)

P.D.: Sorry for my english, but I am happy to write about my manga favorite with people who understand that MGX is about feelings and not-only fetish.
Apr 29, 2012 10:45 PM

Jul 2010
Asagami said:
I hope they adapt the cute chapters of the pairing, ends in the school festival and that the OVA would be "mysterious delusion". And then, a second season with all the "forgotten chapters" and the idol arc. Maybe another OVA and the final season, with the "saga" of Suwano (because she appears much earlier to the movie arc). Of course, assuming that the manga will end soon (xD)

I will be happy if most of these chapters are animated

M. Summer Vacation
M. Arousal
M. Memory
M. Dessert
M. Rain Shelter
M. Step Up
M. Sea-Bathing
M. Big Sister
M. Sensation, M. Feeling and M. Response
M. Moment, M. Souvenir (by the way, the first dress of Urabe of the ED appears here)
M. Summer Greetings
M. Substitute (I know that is a dream, but would be nice see soon xD)

P.D.: Sorry for my english, but I am happy to write about my manga favorite with people who understand that MGX is about feelings and not-only fetish.

I heartily agree with your list, and your plans for multiple seasons! I would soooo love to see the end of the swim meet arc animated, but I would love even more to wait until the 2nd or 3rd season to do it!
Jul 6, 2012 2:22 PM

Apr 2012
I wish they animated this chapter but at least it's voiced in the Drama CD.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGts9ohZ5ys
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» English Manga Volumes

Plan-B - Sep 13, 2013

2 by Plan-B »»
Oct 26, 2013 9:42 PM

» Blu-Ray release schedule

BudokaZ - Sep 2, 2012

1 by zensunni »»
Sep 2, 2012 5:19 PM

» Why do you read "Mysterious Girlfriend X"?

MyFriendSam - Jan 7, 2009

20 by Allografter »»
Aug 29, 2012 8:35 AM

» Urabe's personality changing?

BudokaZ - Aug 28, 2012

0 by BudokaZ »»
Aug 28, 2012 1:27 AM

Poll: » Manga to Anime: Changes - Like or Dislike?

zensunni - May 14, 2012

5 by BudokaZ »»
Aug 28, 2012 1:26 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.