Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 27, 2017 10:54 PM
Aug 2017
My favourite characters are probably Morgiana and Hakuryuu (I know he gets a lot of hate, but he gives one of the funniest scenes in the anime). I generally like all the characters in Magi except for a select few. Jamil, Cassim, etc. (although most of my disliked characters are quite minor). I haven't finished reading the manga yet. I've only read slightly past where the anime ends, but I overall love the series since it was the first one (besides Noragami because of the hiatus) to get me into manga. It is truly a magical series (pun intended). So yeah, I don't have any really disliked characters that I hate with a passion because for the most part, they are only like that for the sake of the story.
Oct 27, 2017 10:57 PM
Aug 2017
Rii-bu said:
My My~
I should join too~ >v<

Fav

1. MY BABU JA'FAR. I'm totally in love with him. Yandere, tough waifu, intelligent and strong and HIS LEGS OMFG HIS LEGS. I love every single thing about him, he's the perfect man for my tastes~ :'D
2.Morgiana. She is the kind of woman that is not afraid to get dirty, she's crazy strong and clever. This character shows the world that females are strong and can fight too. I love her for being a true woman. :T
3. Masrur. He's that kind of Godzilla with a gentle and kind heart, how could you not love him~? <3
4. Aladdin~! He's so adorbz. I love that he is so cheerful, helpful and finds good in everything. Also he's so young but so powerful. c:

hate
1. Jamil. I hate him so much not only because he's the biggest douchebag I've ever seen but he treated everyone around him like worthless junk. He traumatized Morgiana and I was so happy he died.
2. Kogyoku. I can't really stand her. She's that kind of obsessed teenage fangirl I can't get along with. If she truly was an intelligent princess she wouldn't have fallen for Sinbad because he is the wrong person and don't match at all. Also, she didn't do anything useful at all, correct me if I'm wrong.
3. Drakon and Hinahoho. I don't think they ever did something useful, I think they're just decoration lol. . - . Again, correct me if I'm wrong.

I'm not sure how this reply system works, but I think the Sinbad spinoff gives them a lot more context in terms of character. I highly recommend it if you want to know more about them.
Dec 27, 2017 7:32 PM
Dec 2017
Honestly please don't hate me for my opinions (/•~•\):
My favorite is Kougyoku, i mean i think she's just misunderstood, if you read the manga, you will probably understand. I like her the most because i can relate to her:

-she was mostly alone when she was little until her assistant came along, everyone thought of her as 'weird.'

-i don't find her annoying because if you think about it, we fangirls/boys are kinda similar since we ALSO fawn over hot guys and girls. (♡~♡) take me now my beautiful prince- lol sorry

-and about the love thing towards Sinbad, i mean sure, he's an attractive sir, indeed, but i think it's normal for her to fawn over her crush, it's kinda similar to Morgiana's crush and...sometimes i would fawn over hot anime guys too like how some other girls fawn over him and we dont criticize them but we only criticize- yeah ok.

-i mean tge Ugo incident, i mean ugo is still alive, but hey At least JUDAL/R is alive,i mean he would have died and then i can only fantasize over his evil corpse and past evil personality

Overall, im guessing, we just dont like other girls or boys fawning over our crush, i guess XD

Characters i hate: (please don't kill or roast me) (>-<)

I kinda hate Morgiana, (now before you roast me.)

-one thing i dont understand is why the author decide to written the character like that, there was almost no character development (now before you kill me, imma explain why) i dont know if i missed something or what but she was written similar to a mary-sue well kinda, like someone who's perfect, like

How she suddenly gain powers, yes i know she's a fanali-please dont kill me, but like how she suddenly just developed this sudden willpower out of nowhere, you would understand if you read the manga.

I was scared senseless when i thought she was going to die, but what i dont like is how the sudden willpower and everything appears out of like nowhere, yes, i know the girl was dear to her, but to like suddenly have the courage and thought of revolution in power which takes some times to gain bothers me.

But maybe, its because how she almost killed Alibaba, i mean like girl you're a fanalias for the love of god, you can kick some ass but you're going to let a man use you like that-like come on, weren't the guy, you're trying to kill, saved you and all but come on.
Nov 5, 2018 2:53 PM
Voltekka!

Sep 2017
Favourite characters:
Judar, Hakuryuu, Kougyoku Ren, Kouha Ren

Least favourite characters:
Sinjackass and Alibaba
LeonhartAugustDec 12, 2021 5:33 PM
Jun 21, 2020 3:51 PM
May 2020
Favorites (I have so many lol)
Sharrkan
Yamraiha
Kouha Ren
Judar (I have a thing for hot anime guys with bad personalities)
Sphintus

Least favorites
Alibaba - I don't hate him he just is annoying and irritating sometimes
Titus - He had this overly sad backstory, but he's just so annoying i can't-
Myron - She's so overly confident and talks about her brother all the time I have no patience when it comes to her
yuaaaaaJun 21, 2020 3:56 PM
Nov 1, 2020 2:33 PM

Mar 2012
my favorites are judal and yunan
least fav, idk
物事は良くなりますか ? 
Nov 27, 2021 2:18 PM
Apr 2021
Generally I would say that my favorite character is Morgiana without a doubt, but to say something new I choose Arba, she is indeed a damned but I love her charisma and her malevolent attitude, and I find it very innovative that she betrayed Solomon because of the great faith she had in Ill Ilah.

And my least favorite... maybe Serendine, (talking about what was adapted in the anime since if I'm not mistaken not everything was adapted) since I was not captivated by her personality and I was always indifferent to her actions.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Best bow

xpuao_ - Dec 8, 2021

1 by Hintigo »»
Aug 25, 2023 7:55 PM

» Magi Volume 4

Hintigo - Jul 19, 2023

0 by Hintigo »»
Jul 19, 2023 11:35 PM

» Introduce yourself here!~ (。´∀`)ノ

kenma_ - Nov 3, 2011

30 by Please_be_nice »»
Feb 22, 2022 4:43 PM

» Newest Chapter

Timidodin - Jul 2, 2016

0 by Timidodin »»
Jul 2, 2016 9:41 PM

» Magi RP

Rancze - Jun 9, 2016

0 by Rancze »»
Jun 9, 2016 5:13 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.