Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 2, 2012 6:56 AM
Sep 2010
Okay, so let me start out by saying, I don't agree with anything Manami does in the story. I hate her as much as anyone else does, but I respect her as a character in my favorite author’s story.

Done. Short. And Sweet.

Okay, now my point. Does no one truly like Manami? I mean, I understand the parts about her being a psyco, and a bitch (because she is) , and everything else everyones said about her but doesn't that seem kind of sad?...

We all know bullying is wrong, and words can hurt anyone and everyone but what we're saying about Manami (And I know she just a character in a story, but read in-between-the-line with me) that we are no better than Manami. Talking shit, Telling people about how bad she is, and etc.

So, I guess where I'm going with this is, if we take out the obvious about her being a psyco bitch. What does that leave? Can you find just one thing positive to say about Manami? That's my little challenge to the readers and the fans of LIFE. (And I know, I'm going to get a lot of people saying this is a stupid thread, but I just wanted to write it to see how many people cared to look at the story in a different light.)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» LIFE's being uploaded in English

huruki - Jan 11, 2012

1 by huruki »»
Jan 27, 2012 6:38 AM

Poll: » Manami's a bad-ass

huruki - Aug 5, 2011

2 by huruki »»
Jan 25, 2012 6:32 AM

» LIFE?

Yandere-chan - Dec 14, 2009

4 by Reizsha »»
Jan 1, 2012 12:36 AM

Poll: » Your favorite work ??

Passionate-kun - Aug 26, 2009

15 by removed-user »»
Jun 28, 2011 9:55 PM

» She's the most underrated mangaka

irinthony - Apr 13, 2010

2 by Amane8009 »»
Jan 30, 2011 4:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.