Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 24, 2008 1:43 PM

Dec 2007
What are your thoughts about the show and it's characters?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jul 24, 2008 5:06 PM

Mar 2008
Everything about the series ruled
Jul 24, 2008 6:19 PM

Dec 2007
I think it's a fun show that Men, women, and anyone would like. I think it's a show that will be popular for a long time. The characters seem to be different in there own why. None are like but similar.
Jul 28, 2008 7:25 PM

Mar 2008
That's true. Anyone could like the series really.

My thoughts:
I must say, there are some great anime and manga out there, but Negima will always be my favorite. Everything about it, I love. Especially my dear Asuna. I can't exactly put class 2A in order of my liking, that just wouldn't be fair, but here are my top 5.

1. Asuna <----always be my #1
2. Konoka Konoe: She is Asuna's best friend. She still manages to take care of Asuna even though she is with Setsuna.
2. Setsuna Sakurazaki: Setsuna and Konoka are one, so that is why I put "#2" Setsuna is awesome. I love her because she is also great friends with Asuna, and also because of her awesome strength and power.
3. Eva: Evangeline is such a cool character+ awesome magic abilities. I can't wait to see how things turn out between her and Nagi later in the series.
4. Nodoka: I usually don't fall for the shy girls, but I really like Nodoka. She is moe <3 and I really do hope that she ends up with Negi in the end.
5. Let's see...Asuna, KonoSetsu, and Eva are my favorite bunch. I really enjoyed Sayo's and Yue. Makie, Chiu, even Chao! I can't really decide on 5 right now...The twins, Zazie..all of them are great, really. I love them all, just at different levels. I even like the less popular ones, like Satsuki and Yuna. I can say though, Ayaka is definetly up there somewhere. She is really great. She helped out Asuna alot, and they are so much alike.

Aug 10, 2008 4:15 PM

May 2008
THe Manga and the Anime are going good.

Clubs

Oct 21, 2008 7:15 PM

Aug 2008
the anime is okay but the manga's cooler cause it have more battles and less pantyshot later on.
and Kotaro is there in the manga so double yay!!
Aug 24, 2009 8:30 AM
Feb 2009
My favorite manga. When i just started it i couldn't stop and read 200 chapters in like 2 or 3 days. It had a great impact (much greater compared to reading series as it goes on, must note). Too bad Akamatsu-sensei takes a break every couple of chapters. It's more like a biweekly series. Well it's good for story quality i guess, so i can't really complain.
Jan 6, 2010 8:13 PM

Jan 2009
I like the Manga (negima!) best and the neo ones good to but anime was just alright but I didn't like the ending tho but I liked the remake and the ones after but I haven't seen the live one tho D:
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Poll: » Who's your favorite?

yorkie2 - Jul 23, 2008

19 by jadsanime »»
Aug 17, 2010 10:39 AM

Poll: » All Girls School

yorkie2 - Jul 29, 2008

10 by Tromdor »»
Aug 8, 2010 2:23 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.