Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 14, 2008 8:17 PM
Dec 2007
I am eighteen years old living in Alberta, Canada. I like to go to parties and hang out with my friends. If i'm not doing anything i get bored very easily. I am shy for like the first 5 minutes of meeting someone then im very outgoing. I have had a couple of girlfriends not too many. I may not seem it but i'm pretty self conscience when it comes down to it. I watch a lot of anime which only a select few of my friends like to do. I am enrolled in a Radio Broadcasting course with with dreams of becoming an announcer.
MikethyKingFeb 9, 2010 9:53 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jul 15, 2008 12:02 PM

Feb 2008
Hi! I'm josh..i'm currently 24 yrs old and i attend Cal State Fullerton in the state of California. rite now i'm a senior in college (although i should have graduated 2-3 yrs ago) been working too long, i'm back in school trying to finish up my BA degree in business management. My personality is mixed: its difficult to describe me in words cuz i'm so flexible with attitudes & behaviors. Some ppl say i have 2 separate entities w/in me (dual personalities). On one hand i'm kind, gentle, and fun-loving and love to communicate w/ others & make friends..but my other split personality is different. i could also be confident and very open-minded..however i'm stubborn and i don't like taking orders from ppl and prefer to do things my own way. One side of me is kind and gentle, and the other part of me is more of the "rebel" side.

i'm in a relationship currently and it will probably be the only relationship i might ever be involved in..the reason is because i'm a loyal guy and i don't like chasing after other women like some guys do..maybe i'm dense in relationships or w/ girls but its just who i am. i look for charisma, friendliness, and confidence in women mostly. i'm not gonna get into detail cuz it might take too long to explain, but i guess i'm just ordinary and prefer ppl the way they accept themselves as who they are..that's about it is all i can say for now..
Jul 15, 2008 12:58 PM

Mar 2008
konichiwa my name is anthony, im 21 years old, and i work at ingles in the bakery, training to be a qualified cake decarater. Im a shy person when it comes to meet new people, but after i talk with u for awhile, i wont be as shy. The things i like to do are hangout with friends, read books, take pictures, listen to music, watch movies,watch anime, and sometimes draw/or paint.

what im looking for in a girl, is someone that has the same interests as me, has a nice personality and also keeps there self well kept. Around the age of 18-25 .Hope to meet someone ^^
Kisho_HimuraJul 15, 2008 2:17 PM
Jul 15, 2008 2:08 PM
Oct 2007
I'm 17 and my name is Jessica though I prefer Jessi. I'm a big fan of anime and there isn't a lot of anime that I don't like. I'm a rising high school junior. I'm smart, I do well in school, and I never get in trouble. I'm very active in my highschool drama club, and I also participate in Beta and my Forensics club (speech competitions, not dead people). I'm very shy when it comes to boys and I've never been in a relationship though I would like to. I can be funny but I'm also a very serious person. I'm a very good friend and do whatever I can to help my friends. I luv to meet new people and am always open to making new friends. My hobbies are reading, writing, and anything to do with anime. I plan to go to college and be an author and work on computers in more than one way shape or form...not sure yet. But, I have big plans for the future, including hopefully someday getting married and having a lot of children.

In a guy, I look for someone that is my age or older...from 18-22. I want a guy who would defend me but not someone who is sexest cause I can handle myself. Someone who would always be there for me and accept me for who I am. I look for someone that is intelligent because I do enjoy intellectual conversations. He has to be very open-minded because I can't stand racist, homophobs, etc. Those kinds of people really tick me off. Also, if he liked anime, that would be awesome.
Jul 15, 2008 4:44 PM

Nov 2007
Hey, I'm 17, I'll be a senior in high school next year. I want to be a Music Business major in college (hopefully at NYU), so I can do something in the music industry (not too sure what yet, there are just so many things to choose from!). I play percussion /drums, guitar, bass guitar, baritone sax, and a bit of piano (Heart and Soul and Chopsticks count? hehe). I drum for a jazz band with some friends (have a dinner party coming up?). We're pretty good... I'm not the brightest, but I'm pretty smart. I'm terrible with math and science, but I'm great with English and history (5s on AP Lit and APUSH yay!). I do Lincoln Douglass in debate. Haven't gotten a bid for ToC yet, but my school will be bid hunting next year, so maybe (cross your fingers! ><). I'm also a 2nd degree black belt in American Kenpo Karate. I've been going for almost every week of my life since I was four. I'm the president of my school's Martial Arts Club, which makes sense, since I started it :P I've only had one girlfriend so far, but we were off and on for a little over four years.

Let's see... what do I like in a girl? Well, the usual I guess. Someone smart, funny, good looking, can cook (I don't say this to be chauvinistic, but if a girl met my mom's side of the family, that would be one of the first questions, and I wouldn't want to embarrass her haha), you know, what any guy wants. Has to be able to hold a serious conversation, because, let's face it, if you were funny ALL the time, why would I take you seriously? At the same time, someone who is totally depressed does not catch my attention too well... I can handle when a girl is sad and needs comforting, but I've been through too much emo, and it's not cool... I guess you can say I want the girl that can go with me and a group of friends (hers, mine, or both) to some warm afternoon hangout place and can also sit down and have a nice dinner with me, just the two of us.

wow... I wrote more than I thought I would haha
Jul 17, 2008 10:06 AM

Jul 2008
CHA!
Youngest here xD

My name is Danyella.
I enjoy sketching, writing poetry and just sitting and thinking.. and watching anime !!
I suppose i can be boring, which is why i want some one to be fun enough to put words in my mouth but also suductive enough to take them away.
People call me deep. Thats somewhat true...
Well for sure, i don't act my age.
Or look like it for that matter.
I like to change my hair up often.
Right now its razored and till my shoulders with red portioning.
Emo?
No.
I hate being labeled.
Its just absolutly lame and disgusting.
To be honest, i'm not looking for a boyfriend or anything, just a friend to talk to with the same views as me. A boyfriend would be nice.. but the internet isn't the best place to find one xD

-Love is but a binding without the shackles-
Jul 17, 2008 12:35 PM

May 2008
Allo, I'm Terry. Mmm I'm 16 in 12 days. I like watching anime, hanging out with friends, skating, etc etc. Yeh know, the "normal" stuff. xD mmm I live in Brossard which is a place near Montreal (Qc, Canada) I can converse in English, French and well, I speak (only) in Chinese.

What I look for in a person? Well, to be blunt, I'm not looking for a "partner". I joined MAL not too long ago and this is my first club. Anyways, I'm not too sure what I look for in a person. Obviously the basics: nice, friendly, blah blah. But, other than that, I don't really know. : P
Jul 17, 2008 1:42 PM

Mar 2008
well i am randome and keep people on there feet careing gentel and wise and smart and i like some one how can be cool and and loving for i am a loving man
and i dont really know other then that
Sep 27, 2008 8:38 AM

Dec 2007
Hi, i got by hikaru, james, or tinyazyn. (code names can't give ya my real name srry). i'm turning 14 next year, so as of now i'm 13. i like watching anime and asian dramas, reading manga, writing poems and stories, going on the computer. sometimes i'll just sit in my room thinking bout stuff and watchin the same movies over and over again. (i don't feel like looking for a new movie.) i really like candy and ice cream (mostly drumsticks and popsicles.) depending on the people. i'll be a different person. i don't care for genders much.... hmm...i can speak a little japanese, understand but can't really speak tagalog, and i mostly speak english mixing in some japansese(sometimes)

what i look for....hmm... i guess someone that interests me. (like i said i don't care for the gender.) i'd like someone, who knows when and when not to cross boundaries. yea i know that's bit much. i don't like to talk about myself much. i'd like someone who i can have fun with, and talk about stuff with.(i don't care what the topic is, as long as it has an interest.) well... looks like i wrote a lot. (can get carried away sometimes) so looks like i'll stop. you can go ahead and ask me questions, but i can't say that i'll answer all of them.
Dec 1, 2008 12:39 PM
Nov 2008
hi!my name is thomas. I'm an 18 year old boy from Norway. Currently attending senior year in high school where i major in math an physics(and god is it boring). In my spare time i hang out with my friends, get drunk, watch anime, play videogames, and watch more anime. Actually i have never been in a serious relationships 'cause no girls that i know of is into anime. I know it's kind of sad.

I'm looking for a nice girl who will really understand the real me. But maybe i just have to look harder. There must be one for everyone, right.

P.S: don't travel to norway in the winter if you don't want to freeze your butt off!!
Jan 12, 2009 10:08 AM
Nov 2008
Hey all, just joined the club yesterday and thought while im slacking at work id take a break from watching anime and post here, i'll be trying to post in comments a little regularly.

I'm 25 male, living in south georgia(booo) I graduated from a then technical school(theyre now an actual university) called Full Sail, i've got a associates degree in Recording Arts, and i'm currently working with a Production Company doing things like commercials, radio spots, all that jazz (now if i could just convince them to get us some anime related work) My position is currently a tech. floater meaning i help with just about everything. I'll be eventually leading more towards animation like flash and hopefully 3d graphics/animation(if i can wrap my head around it) Ive gotta old picture of myself on my myspace page but the myspace on my profile is for my pet project, Project Cynsperation, which is basically just a place for me to dump my artwork,writings,etc..so if you want to see it im my own friend (how sad...) and my names Tim aka Teski.

anyway im about done with this long winded introduction, my interests are -in no particular order- computers,music, anime(of course) and more or less art in general. and i guess im trying to find a smart(not necessarily book smart) funny woman who's into music and anime almost as much if not more than me...nope not picky at all....

ok i'm done, cya around
"There has to be a closer country where love can live near me
I've got to find it because right now I'm not seeing clearly" - He Is Legend
- http://www.anivide.com/user/PariahGlass
- complete MAL Goal: 100 Completed TV Type
- current MAL Goal:

Feb 16, 2009 9:15 AM

Dec 2008
I look for patience most of all, a certain kindness you might sense from someone. As I am deaf, and most people are hearers and dont speak sign language, so this is one important factor. Although it is not hard to meet someone, it is extremely difficult to find someone patient enough to communicate with you using other ways like writing, or gestures, or sometimes, just don't need to deeply communicate but just feel good together when you go out, shopping or for a meal or something. Most people will see you, chose you, are oh some attracted, but when they learn you are deaf...they drop you like your nothing at all. I got tired of that, so I don't date or anything. I just try to take life as it comes and stay as OK as I can.

So I look for patience, understanding, open-mind, relaxed type person, someone who can love nature like I do and want to spend a lot of time outside. A physical person who also is some wise and still curious. It would be hard to describe myself but I'll try in an abstract way. I can be friendly, but of course, I am quiet and cautious. I can love friends very strongly, as they are most important to me. I prefer to spend time alone or with a few friends, rather than with a lot of people, because then I get nervous because I don't know what anyone is saying. I can be very playful and joking in person because its fun, and a good way to make other person comfortable. I gesture a lot and make more faces because its easier for people to understand what I want then. I can speak three languages, Russian, English and German, yet I do not often do so. I can read lips most of the time if someone is clear.

I work as a private chef for clients as needed, but also have my own online business which takes up most of my time, additionally I write original yaoi stories and do editing for other people when I can. I love playing RPGs, and read more manga than I watch anime these days. I have a lot of DVDs, but the ones I do rewatch most are Kyo Kara Maou and Mirage of Blaze. Most people around here don't do anime or manga, I live in a small village in Germany which is nearby Berlin.
Oct 7, 2009 12:53 PM

Mar 2008
I'm 18--a shy girl from florida

I'm a good girl....

I would like to find someone who is cute and we can talk and laugh and have merry times :P

(brief version)
Oct 18, 2009 1:10 AM

May 2009
Hello!

I'm Chamver I'm 16 , still studying, I live in the philippines my beloved country! I like to watch anime specially ecchi, romantic and funny I also love to watch movies and like to collect movies I like to use my computer a lot and play with it a lot and sometimes if I get bored I ask my friends to come to my house and then go somewhere else.

I am a loving person, kind, not to smart, simply one of the best :D, I like to relax a lot, they say I'm funny, I like to eat different types of dish, family-oriented, religous, and I love GOD!

My hobbies are playing my computer, playing with my friends, eating, editing, sometimes reading anything, sight seeing, sometimes drawing but I'm not that great at it.

I would find person who wants to have friends :D

That's all there is to know about me if you want to see my picture I have one in my profile.

Catch you all later~

Oct 28, 2009 12:06 PM
Feb 2008
Im Jessica and I'm eighteen years old I live in Gallup New Mexico and...hmm I cant really describe myself but Im a shy person who just loves life and cant understand why anyone would hate anything. Im known as an optimist to my friends and just shrug off all crap in my life to make sure im happy all the time. I absolutely love anime but only certain anime catches my fancy. I love playin pool and go to a pool hall as much as i can, im a bookworm with lots of books filling my room there all bloody horror books, my friends say i am completely without a care and they try to find me a guy but i shouldnt care as much as i should and they say with that attitude ill break alotta hearts and not care but im not that heartless
Nov 5, 2009 2:32 PM
Nov 2009
I'm Adam, 15 from england :]

What I would prefer in a partner is self cofidence. The amount of guys and girls I've met with low self esteem is shocking.
I would also like maturity and dependance. And to be able to have a desent talk with them about almost anything.
I don't really care if s/he is eye candy or not.

Yeah, thats my christmas wish list x]

But I'll talk with anyone, providing they are not an idiot.
Feb 9, 2010 5:46 PM

Jan 2010
Eto..I'm not very good at describing myself, but I'll give it a go!
My name is Livia, I'm 15, and I (obviosly) like manga, anime, and video games.
Favorite video game: Xenosaga.
Favorite manga: xxxHolic
Favorite anime: Lucky Star

Lets see..I would just like a guy who likes the same things I do and understands me.
Mar 24, 2010 6:38 AM

Mar 2010
hmmm....ummm...

Heya! Im amnesty or you can call me amy for short...The again you can give me a nickname like everyone else does but Im more known as Yuuki aka Yuuki-sama xD
Im 18 years old Ill be 19 June 11 (Not that long I cant wait ^^) I have lived by myself since I was 16 years old. I Am single xD....I live in dalton Ga Im currently a senior in highschool but hopefully Ill graduate so I can continue to college. Im an editor for tons of things such as amvs ( Im in alot of studios/productions and I have 2 studios etc..) I currently have alot of projects for that going on however requests are open.Im a horror freak when it comes down to it. I stand my ground on any argument and Im very stubborn but it doesnt mean Im not fun. Im very random and can cheer you up if you need it. Im always there for my friends no matter what...My pictures are on my pro xD in the spoiler button if you wanna see what I look like...Ummmm....thats all i can think of ask if you wanna know anything else
Mar 28, 2010 12:12 PM

Dec 2009
Hello my names Anthony.Im 17 years old and a senior in High School and ive had only 1 GF in my entire life but i knew it wouldnt last.After Junior High i gave up on looking for a GF because i knew High School Relationships never last and so far i havent been proven wrong.Lets see....Im like a chameleon. I change personalities depending who i hang around with. But the real me is EXTREMELY SHY thats why i dont many female friends ( 3 female friends 15 male friends).I always over think things and thats why i end up disappointing myself.On a positive note im one of the NICEST PERSON YOU WILL EVER MEET i never judge people by appearance because i know,through experience,that u cant judge a book by its cover(kinda cliche)! I Can never say i hated a person or even disliked a person.I can be a bit random at times and so i need friends to be able to keep up my randomness.
shin0bZer0Mar 28, 2010 6:06 PM

Mar 29, 2010 7:55 PM

Jun 2009
My name is Christy, 21, from NY. I am a bit shy.. alright really really shy, but I am trying to break that part of me.

What I look for in a person is honesty and loyalty.
Apr 5, 2010 8:40 AM

Jul 2008
Ello I'm Craig of 17 years and I now live in CT. It seems far-fetched that this post is gonna produce any results but it couldn't hurt right?

People tell me I'm a funny and weird guy once they got to know me but, like a lot of people in this thread, I am going to be nervous around new people. NONE of my friends watch anime but they all know I do, so I try to keep anime as a separate hobby from my social life.
It would be nice if I had someone to talk about the spring 2010 season though :)

My hobbies include music, guitar, anime, videogames, tennis, and 3-d animation (Goal in life is to work for Pixar)

Oh yeah, forgot to mention I'm straight :] and I've had two whole relationships!
well I guess the one in grade school shouldn't count...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 21, 2010 8:08 AM

Nov 2009
hiya ~~~

im kia.. im 21 years old already.. *smiles*
im in my last year as a university student.. im doing good in my academics area.. my favorite subject is MATH but my favorite course subject in college is Abnormal Psychology...

i love anime so much...

my friends often tells me that im a well-balanced person.. they have said so because they noticed that i can handle my academics and social life very well especially when it comes to my love life.. *blushes*

im a loving, caring and understanding person..

i had been into a couple of relationships, i think i had 5 already..

what i look for is a person who i can talk with, having an honest and sincere personality.. im attracted to a person who is intelligent..
btw, im not totally straight in terms of preferences in a lover..
Apr 23, 2010 10:59 PM

Oct 2009
Hiya everyone. Just recently joined in and this my first club :) Anyway...

I'm Marson and I'm 21 years old. Almost... 22 (T_T) this coming June. People who don't know me always mistake my name with various names they think is right. It's saddening but understandable since it's unique.

I go to a University in Canada and I'm done studying Accounting. Hopefully I can get in since getting in is another battle itself. I'm off school now and I work part-time in a hospital.

I've been watching anime ever since I was 9 years old. The first anime that I've ever watched was Love Hina and I still re-watch it from time to time. I watch all kinds of anime genres with the exception of Vampires and Sports.

Let's see... I am very quiet and introverted most of the time. Well, that's what my sisters tell me anyway. When it comes to friends, I always pull through. I'd like to say that I worth my friends more than myself. If a friend betray me or abandon me, I'd get very depressed and wonder what went wrong and what I did wrong. I would say it was my fault to begin with rather than putting the blame to the other person.

I've never had any girlfriends in my life. It may sound like I'm sad but let's just say that I'm just unlucky and lucky at the same time. Almost all the time, I'm always alone. It was simply nice being alone and I've never really thought of "wanting" a girlfriend but there are times when you just want someone by your side and tell you everything... like a girlfriend.

What I look for in a person?
Nothing much... A sense of humor, trusting, understanding and sly.
Sense of humor - I sometimes make jokes out of nowhere and I'd want them to laugh at it even if it's horrible... most of the time, it's horrible T_T
Trusting - I have a very, very huge trust issues in people. I've been betrayed and played at numerous times that it makes me wonder if there's anyone who I can really trust.
Understanding - Being able to understand why I do things the way I do is a huge trait. Like, if I hinted that I wanted to be called, I want to be called. Why? Either I want to hear their voice or I just want to know if they're available for me. It sounds selfish but at least I know that they care.
Sly - Having a bit of a devilish side is pretty nice. Surprises, tricks, and various unexpected things are always a good thing, lol...

Anyway, that's my post. Sorry if it's a bit long. Had a lot to say.
Jun 7, 2010 11:51 PM

Jun 2008
Well to start off my name is Deric and I'm 15 years old since june1st i live in Airzona born in California,San Deigo this year i finally became a sohpmore yeppie(not really just reminds me that i have three years left but plan to make those years go by quick) in the future i want to be a Voice Over Actor and get my voice out there for television,video games,audio books, and etc.
I first started wanting to be in the marines as a kid just like my dad but it soon changed when i found anime which taught me a lot things
(scary,creepy,funny,and ecchi things XD they should of me that once you go anime crazy you can never go back)

Now enough about me on to type of girls that i like.
Well first off i like older girls so older then me of course(very hard for the older one to feel the same way about younger ones) and i like mature attitudes but still know to have fun and sometimes go wild lol
Gotta have a good head on their shoulders and pretty undersanding
Athletic but not crazy with it i would say(Bad Experience)=*happy thoughts*
loves anime(thats without a doubt)
um i like short hair but i guess it depends on the person and hair color and skin type DON'T MATTER AT ALL!!!
and i think that about it (even tho i feel that there is something im missing but who doesn't)
Aug 5, 2010 6:08 PM
Aug 2010
call me D. had to say it. im 27 currently. im 6'1" and weigh 170lb. dark hair, darker eyes see profile picture yea? i live in c-bus indiana tho am originally from honolulu. if you dont know where c-bus is you arent really close enough to be a threat lol.
in addition to the usual anime/manga/game addiction we all share i got a lv2 black sash in wing chun and currently do tai chi. i like to participate in shooting sports and i carry daily. kinda different from the usual otaku individual no?
also i work out every day nothing drastic. 30 pushups,30 situps, 30 squats. its not much but for us floor sitters it is important to maintain a healthy body.
i work at enkei america in the hell of burning wheels. aside from the guns, the kung fu and my ripped abs! lol im just your average engrish speaking, chopstick using , futon sleeping otaku guy.

i just recently(yesterday lol) got out of a rather strange relationship so if any ladies out there are interested i suggest you give me at the very least a week to recover. not that you are. but you might be :3

im not super picky tho i do have standards. if you need to hide behind a picture of your favorite character you probably arent for me. might be harsh but i gotta be real. if you arent proud of who you are then we wont get along. trust me lol. if you are shy, be shy and take a shy picture of yourself. i would much rather see a picture of you hiding behind your hair or inside a hood than a clip of a character we both know isnt you. much as we love them ^^
i want someone who is ready for a mature potentially long lasting relationship. not lookin for games or a hit n quit. just some good friends and maybe a good otaku girl to help warm my futon in the winter.

anyway this is me greetings all!
deadprofileAug 5, 2010 6:23 PM
Aug 29, 2010 6:17 PM

Jul 2010
Hello. My name is Melissa, also known as predawn on some websites. I am 21, living near Chicago, Illinois, and completing my internship for a diploma in Medical Assisting. I am 6'0", brown eyes, and ash blonde hair.

I have been in several relationships in the past which have all ended in me getting hurt, but I don't want to give up hope. I'm looking for someone near my age. It's hard to say exactly what I am looking for in a person without either sounding picky or rambling. Obviously I want someone kind and understanding, who will treat me well, and accepts me for who I am. But don't we all?

About me...well, I am obviously an anime fan. I also really like reading and writing, horseback riding, puzzles, video games, listening to music, and cross stitching. I'm pretty shy when I first get to know people, but to my friends I can get pretty silly and crazy once I open up. I can be a little sensitive at times, and tend to take things quite seriously, but I'm working on it.

If anyone is interested in getting to know me more, feel free to send me a message. I don't want to post any pictures on here, but have some that I wouldn't mind linking you to if you ask. My email is mimi60516@yahoo.com.

Wow, I feel like an idiot. Oh well!
Feb 21, 2011 5:24 AM

Apr 2010
my name is chloe,12,from u.k.i'm really shy.
What i look 4 in a person is kindness and honesty.

Feb 21, 2011 5:24 AM

Apr 2010
my name is chloe,12,from u.k.i'm really shy.
What i look 4 in a person is kindness and honesty.

May 11, 2011 11:06 AM

Sep 2009
You can call me Manami. I'm not sharing my real name for now.
I'm 17 and I live in Texas.
Let's see...I love anime, of course. My favorites? On my page.
I also like to read manga one-shots and short manga series. Some of my favorites are Love my Life, Ibitsu, and most of Mitsukazu Mihara's works.
My dream is to be a movie critic. I've written a few anime reviews on MAL, but none recently. I plan to write more when school gets out.

Hmmm...what do I look for in a person...
Well I'm not looking for a real, serious relationship on MAL, just so you know.
But I am looking for someone passionate, loving, and understanding. Someone who will listen to what I have to say, and also tell me what's on their mind. Someone who can be patient with me and not only accept, but love who I am.
Aug 19, 2011 11:08 AM
Jun 2007
Im Shawn most likely the oldest in here.so if there is anyone old enough for me to get to know then it would be great.im just looking for someone who is real,understanding,honest,fun and openminded.
Sep 20, 2011 6:02 PM

Jul 2008
"Hy" (=w=)/

I hope that's enough.
My candies:
Sep 20, 2011 9:13 PM
Sep 2011
Names Jeff. I turned 20 in April. I live in South Carolina. Im kinda shy and not a huge fan of parties and things like that. They seem kinda troublesome to me. If you want any more info on me or want to get to know me better, message me.
badseekerSep 21, 2011 9:18 PM
Oct 26, 2011 10:39 AM
Jul 2018
Hi. My name is Mikala, 18 years old. I'm from Idaho. Brown hair, Blue eyes. I like music, art , anime, manga, laughing. I'm shy, once i get to know someone i open up more.

What i look for... someone caring, honest, someone who can make me laugh, someone who will listen and share their problems. ^^
Oct 31, 2011 9:18 PM

Oct 2008
Yo, My name is ...Austin and you are only getting my first name ( I'm really paranoid about things like giving out my name). I have short brown eair, light blue eyes, oh, and almost forgot, I'm 17 years old.

Things about me: (in resume format (&gt;.&lt;) )

what I want in a girl

want to know anything else, ask, and I'll put it here
additional Info
Check out my poetry on Deviant Art
Nov 10, 2011 6:52 PM

May 2010
i am an 18 years old, and i am a girl. ( mentally im not grown up so im referring to myself as a girl) im shy in real life but online im much more outgoing. i like anime, manga , animals, dolls, video games, art, culture, and candy. im pretty good at drawing, only anime-like characters.

i just hope to meet a friend who enjoys some of the same anime and manga that i do.
and enjoys watching older anime too like gun smith cats, project a-ko, bubble gum crisis, golgo 13, ect
Nov 19, 2011 11:22 PM
Jun 2011
Let me make this short, I will tell some info about me if you add me =))

Hi I'm Bruce, I am 17 years old , I live in Phil. , I am in 3rd year highschool

My hobbies are:

playing the guitar,watching tv , net surfing ,MAL ,watching anime of course!! , watching movies playing taptap revenge 4 , basketball(well sometimes).

what do I look for in a person:
Kind
younger than me
loving
caring
sweet
hot =))
can talk about anything!! =))
Smart

thats all thanks!! =))

=)
Dec 15, 2011 10:27 AM

Apr 2008
Hello :ppp my name is Bojidar i m from Bulgaria i will tell you somethinks about me . I love to play Basketball i like to go out with my friends i m studying at the College of Tourism i you want to write to me write in Facebook - Bojidar Todorow
Don't Worry Be Happy ::)
Sep 14, 2012 6:54 AM

Apr 2009
hello,hi guys...
i'm yuna.I am 23 years old living in Malaysia.My hobbies are play game, watching anime, collecting action figure, gundam model kits and now just start cosplay. My favorite genre anime are yuri,slice of life,shoujo, school and more...

what do i look for in a person:

im looking someone who can help cure my broken heart...

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Member Cards ( 1 2 3 )

Sei-sama - Oct 6, 2009

131 by WillotheWisp »»
May 3, 2012 1:06 PM

» What Qualities Best Describe You?

MikethyKing - Jul 21, 2008

23 by kawaiisweetbunny »»
Nov 10, 2011 6:45 PM

» TWITTER

MikethyKing - Nov 13, 2010

4 by Safaridor »»
Nov 9, 2011 12:01 PM

» The Canadian Chatroom

MikethyKing - Nov 23, 2009

5 by MikethyKing »»
Aug 14, 2010 12:38 PM

» What do you look like?

MikethyKing - Jul 14, 2008

17 by Satiety »»
Apr 23, 2010 11:22 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.