Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 6, 2008 9:56 PM

Feb 2008
So why do we all like Hinata??
I like her because of her sweet personality and her kind nature. She works hard to overcome her faults. I love her shyness and her awkward moments <3
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jul 7, 2008 1:50 PM

Jul 2008
I like her to she is shy and Beautiful sweet and smart she love all and she is strong
Aug 25, 2008 6:59 AM

May 2008
I like her for her gentle but strong fighting style!
+ shes kind & cute & never give up at any cost!
I think sometimes that she wants to be noticed just like naruto! I like that part of her as well :)
Sep 18, 2008 2:13 PM
Jan 2008
Idk wat made me love her it jus so happen tat one day i was like man does hinata look good with naruto and i saw a picture of her with long hair in the night then i tried looking for other pictures of her with long hair and then i kept looking and looking and then my obsession for her started and i came across some fanfics of her sasuke and i was like ooOOOOOO tats interesting n i was like tat couple will never work but o well i'll read it then i kept reading more fanfics of her with sasuke then i started getting pictures of her and sasuke although there wasnt much pics of her n sasuke together but it was AWESOME!!!!

well hinata its awesome she is beautiful, shy, and quiet its amazin how she does it ^^
Oct 12, 2008 1:21 PM

Jul 2008
I love Hinata's sweet nature and determination. She's this adorable, shy girl who just wants to become strong, especially infront of the person she admires most. She determined to change, despite her low self-esteem and how others think of her. In the Chuunin Exams when she had to fight Neji, she could've backed off from the match. But instead, she wanted to prove she wasn't the weak, defenseless girl anymore. And as she was beaten to the ground, she still got up just to prove herself worthy of being a ninja.

Sure, Hinata's not the strongest or the most talented out of the Original Rookie Nine, but she's found her her own strength. An inner strength to change for the better.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Hinata couples?

---- - Jun 22, 2008

5 by Gurei »»
Dec 2, 2009 7:37 PM

Poll: » Hair

Yuuki321 - Jun 15, 2008

11 by jack4s »»
Mar 21, 2009 10:30 AM

Sticky: » Hinata Wallpaper and Image Thread

LucySky - Jul 6, 2008

0 by LucySky »»
Jul 6, 2008 11:19 PM

» Hair

Yuuki321 - Jun 15, 2008

0 by Yuuki321 »»
Jun 15, 2008 8:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.