Mar 2008
this is for the female ninja crations.
Yuzuyu-chanJul 7, 2009 1:07 PM

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jun 28, 2008 12:07 PM
Apr 2008
Okay!! Here goes!

Name: Hikari Masumino

Age: 12 (got put up years in school for being strong, but she's not really academic) She's so young!

Type: Fire!

Village: Village hidden in the stars

A little about her: She's got long blonde hair in twin-tails witch she keeps tied up with long red ribbons, with bangs at the front. Blue eyes. Wears a short lilac top and skirt with netting underneath. And boots (like Sakura's from Shippuuden) she paints her nails lilac, and is quite girly.

Abilities: She can control fire, a clan trait and is not affected by fire, or temperature. But she is a jinchuuriki (like Naruto) and has a 3 tailed bird demon inside of her (it looks like Articuno from Pokemon) but it controls water. Most of her attacks are fire but she can use water ones too. She's hopeless at lighting attacks.

Personality: Is quiet, good-natured, and polite. But gets annoyed when people tease her about her being younger than them. And because she is a jinchuuriki, knows little people skills, and has a habit of kicking people up the head when she wants their attention. She hates killing people so she often gets hurt trying to stop them but not kill them.

I'l upload a pic that loks like her soon!

Edit: She looks like this:
VictiniJul 18, 2008 9:55 AM
Jun 29, 2008 6:05 AM

Mar 2008
Name:Michiko (people call her Michi)
Type: Electricity(thunder)

Village: Hiden Village of the dream

Familynone, only a sister
sistersame age as michi, she is called: Akiko

about her:(invented) she has short hair, not as short as a boy but like in a way (like haruhi suzumiya) but a bit shorter, black hair with dark red tones,she has dark skin and has red eyes like ruby which are very shiny at night, like a cat, and they always say thetwhen she looks u whith dose bloody red eyes at night, meande that u will die soon. ,she is a silent killer(assasin ninja) who always ends her missions successfully , they know her as "SILENT DEATH"

Abilities: She controls electricity, she is very fast and can travel at the speed of electricity, aswell, she can materialize in electricity and travel though anything where contains electricity in it, aswell, she can take electricity out of her body in many "Volts", and can materialize the elcentricity on her body to an animal such as an electrical dragon, normally, to fight, she materialize the electicity in a sythe (like a reaper) also, she controls thunder and she is stronger when it rains because she can provoque and controle thunder and lighnings etc.., and more things , but she still has to dominate them 100%

Personality:she always tries to help people, she loves revenge ,and gets agry very easy, she is very funny and all her journeys are amazing and full of humour, she has a "nakama" called GuRe, they are best friends since they where
small.

she never loses her sense of humour
she is in love with Tabito
i will make him in the ninja (male ) soon

i will draw AaYa and then scann the drawing of her and post it here
AaYaJul 15, 2008 3:48 PM

Jun 29, 2008 6:28 PM

Mar 2008
Name: Anzu
Power: Water
Weapon: Silver Trident

Bio: She is the daughter of the ruler of all the worlds oceans. Only now she kills the people that wants to kill her father. She is the only protection to her father. She went though and intense training to learn how to use her powers without her trident. She could take over the kingdom anytime cause she stronger than her father but she chooses to stay by her father's side.

Abilities: She can control water with and without her trident. All of her powers are unknown.

Personality: She is very sweet and kind even when killing her oppenets. Her fury knows no bounds. She will chase you til the ends of the until she kills you.

Jun 30, 2008 2:32 AM

Mar 2008
NAME: Rika Meshima.
TYPE: Ice/Dark
HOME TOWN: Village hidden in snow.
ABOUT ME: I am the sister of the hidden snows most powerful son(neko meshima) and have been taught to fight in the same way. My brother abandoned his village in pursuit of love and i will never forgive him for it, my only goal now is to kill him what ever the cost.

ABILLIIES: I have many techniques from the hidden snow village but the most powerfull is my Kekkei Genkai , the demon ice mirrors. I have also leart the ice clone jutsu which was only ever mastered by my father and my brother.

PERSONALITY: I only feel one emotion and that is hatred, i will have my vengence on the brother who abandoned me and become the strongest of all the hidden snow.

BF: None
BFF: Hinata.

PICTURE:

Jun 30, 2008 6:32 PM

Sep 2007
Um..don't ask about why I write half of the stuff..it's from a story I am writing...

Name: Uchiha Mikoto/うちはみこと (stole the name from Naruto and is the same name as my character in my story)

Type: Fire

Village: Urm..Village Hidden in Fantasies (sorry, I'm not so creative right now T_T)

About her: She has long black hair that she sometimes wears in 2 pig tails (I don't know why...I'm just making up stuff...), hazel eyes (like I do), and pale skin (also like I do). She never really went to a ninja academy but if she did she would be top of her class (somewhat like Sasuke-kun from Naruto when he was in the Academy). She's skilled with any type of weapon although she prefers kunai and katana. She also likes to dress in all black.

Abilities: I'm kinda stealing from people here...She can control fire and is known for being able to create fireballs with her hands that she can throw. Since she is able to control fire she can walk through it and do other various things. Instead of fire abilities she also has many other abilities like being able to heal with psychic energy (stole that from my story) and able to "see" things that are happening during the present but elsewhere (see my blog about Uchiha Mikoto on my profile).

Personality: Rather quiet, avoids being around people. Very anti-social. Despite this she will join anybody in a fight when the odds are against them. She is also known to have a short temper if someone gets under her skin. She also likes to take over the leader position when/if she's helping a group of ninja or go on her own to finish the mission. She'll do almost anything to complete a mission, even if it means becoming the enemy for a short while and killing ninja from her own village.
Jun 30, 2008 9:56 PM

Nov 2007
Ok!^_^

name: Makoto Ichinose

type: Ice and water

village: village hidden in the ice

looks: She has pale skin, her right eye is blue and her left is light gold, she has knee length white hair, and wears a black sleeveless turtle neck with black and white striped arm warmers with black capris.

personality: she is shy, and very quiet but when shes mad she deadly.

abilities: she can control water and ice, and it very skilled with her sword Risa ( yeah she named her sword).

Jul 1, 2008 3:32 AM

Aug 2007
Konochiwa-des ^^ Gonna start ^^

Name: Uchiha Oksi

Village: Konoha ^^

look: She has curly brown hair, uchiha eyes, which are like cats eyes, long nails. Wears a black short skirt. It's hard to explain the jacket she weras, but it's on the pic^^ Has a summoning white cat which is always by her side. Is the last Uchiha-girl and after the attack got back to Konoha and became ANBU.

Abilities: Atacks with her long nails and is very fast at everyhthing. Chakra: Wind. She can cut the enemy buy waving her hand. Because of her fast movements the wind is like a knife.

Personality: Is very clever but also is very funny. Talks and does everything very fast. On a mission her strategy is the best. Dunno if it's must be written but I wrote a fic where she is also a Kakashis girlfriend ;) XD

Pic
Jul 1, 2008 11:41 AM

Apr 2008
Name: Chichi Kyomaru

Hair: Blond
Eyes: Blue
Type: Mainly uses her 7 foot Katana *sorry Ichigo T.T*

Village: Village hidden in the Leaves
About Her: Chichi originally comes from the Village hidden in the Flowers, a distant village in The Wind Country. She moved to the Leaf village due to the fact that she is the Container for the Gobi no Houkou (The Five Tailed Demon Dog) and the village hidden in the Flowers had had sightings of the Akatski recently. She moved with her Guardian: kanshisha “Kanshi” the only other shinobi in the village hidden in the Flowers. both their old headband had dogs on them but now they wear the Leaf symbol. She wears a Light blue tank top that ties around the neck. Also wears a light blue miniskirt with longer black shorts under. has her hair up in a ponytail and has bangs.

Abilities: Mainly uses her 7 foot katana * I stole it from Ichigo, Sorry T^T* but doesn't carry it around, she summons it using a scroll. She has other jutsus and due to the 5 tail she can use the earth, fire water, lighting, and wind elements to a certain extent.

Personality: Chichi is basically a Girl version of Naruto *who she has a crush on XXD* She's Hyper, Loud, Funny, Determined but unlike Naruto She is Smart and actually thinks about things before rushing into the fight *Yeah thinks about how she'll kill the guy XXD*

http://xs.to/xs.php?h=xs130&d=08331&f=chi_001307.jpg
Chichi-ChanAug 11, 2008 8:21 AM

Jul 3, 2008 3:47 AM

Aug 2007
Name: Kurenai Talhkora

Hair: Short Dark Blue
Eyes: Purple
Apperance

Type: Water
Land: The Land of Water (Mizu no Kuni)
Village: Village Hidden in Mist (Kirigakure no Sato)

About her: An normal girl who wana become a ninja, born in the village by two unknown parents. After the civil war when its all normalized, she got to the ninja academy and started to train as ninja.
Abilities: Is a talented student, is great in both Water Jutsu and Genjutsu and she has skill in swordsmanship.
Personality: Smart, thinks logically, is rather serious and coldblooded has similar character like Sasuke Uchiha.
Jul 4, 2008 10:10 AM

Feb 2008
Name: Hyuuga Misa
Type: Wind
Home town: Konohagakure

About me...........
Misa is Hinata's twin sister, but she's not hair to the Main House, because she was born three minutes later.............. She has strongest Hyuuga blood between Hinata, Neji and Hanabi.......... Because Hinata's little older, Misa always lived in her shade....... But, all these years she was training with Neji, and now she can even surpass him....

Abilities........
Misa perfected Eight Trigram Palms Heavenly Spin, Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms, Eight Trigrams One Hundred Twenty-Eight Palms........ Also she can predict opening of the Inner Gates, and also, like Neji, see Chakra points...........

Personality...........
Misa is talkative, and as opposite of her twin, she's not shy at all......... Misa always wanted to help Hinata with her crush on Naruto, but she never got a chance......... She's kind, but when it comes to fight, Misa is ruthless, and she would die to protect her friends............

ainthemixJul 8, 2008 4:45 AM
Jul 4, 2008 11:45 AM

Jul 2007
Name:Aki Kasumi
Type: Water and Ice
Village: Village hidden in the ocean

About: Kasumi comes from a village that is untirely underwater. She can transform into a mermaid and swim faster then any speed boat in the world. On a daily basic so helps out around the village or goes on missions for the Umi hokage. Her sister village is the village hidden in the mist.

Abilities: Many of the same jutsus as the hidden mist ninja, can minipulate water and turn it to ice, summons Rin a doilfin who is useable on land and water, and she also fights with a sacred spear of the ocean godess.

Personality: Kacumi is very talkative at times she just will not shut her mouth, determined to protect whats mportant to her, caring like a sister to her squad members, and she is always up for a challenge.

I'll post a picture of her human form and mermaid form soon.

crystalangel23Jul 4, 2008 2:53 PM
by Baka-Chibi

Jul 6, 2008 4:57 PM

Sep 2007
ok so she is more of a ninja to be....it would be nice if there was a ninja school thread....

Name: Suki/Yuki Hashiro

Type: electricity

Village: she was born in the village hidden in the snow but at 5 she was taken to konoha

what she looks like: Her hair is raven black and pixie short spiking out in almost every direction, and has two long strands of hair in the front that hang past her sholders. She has the same eyes as her brother ( Haku Hashiro ) which you get lost in when every you look at only her eyes usually very deep emotion in them or are extreamly frightning her skin like her brothers is very pale. when she smiles its usually a very small shy smile or a glareing frown, but when you see her face its usually lost thinking about somthing very deeply. Her shirt is a white tank top and she has small black shorts.

Abilities: Like her brother she has the gift of running extreamly extreamly fast. Her special technique is defensive and can be used to help her friends. If she sees a friend in danger while fighting she gets worried and stressed, when that happens her soul links to up to 3 people of her choseing then she is surrounded by a type of shield that is almost impossible to break while in the shield she is in a zomie like state since she slpit up her soul then whoever attacks the host of a piece of her soul will not harm them only her ( ex. if someone stabs a person on the shoulder of a person she put a piece of her soul into they will not get a stab wound and wont feel it but suki will have the wound appear of her shoulder and she will feel the persons pain for them ) her attack is summoning a thunder storm and useing it at her will.

Personality: She has a split personality thus why she is known as Suki ( her main personality) and Yuki her personality that comes out at times

Suki: Is very shy and a day dreamer,she cries very easily and is a horrible fighter ( yuki covers for her in that area). She is a horrible pushover and will do whatever she is told.and is prone to faint spells. She is also quite shy.

Yuki: yuki has a fire-like personality she is usually laid back and dosnt have a care for anyone or anything. Though she will beat up anyone who even looks at her the wrong way. Her signature phrase is "Yeah, yeah" which is her reply to anyone talking to her when she is to lazy to pay attention. She is a huge tom boy.
The sentance below is true
the sentance above is false

Jul 8, 2008 4:41 AM

Sep 2007
Name: Ikkishinamora Tsubasa

Type:earth/fire

villiage: hidden in the grass

Bio: subasa pretty much has a pleasent life. nothing truma has happen to her at all. she one the strongest Kunoichi with in the villiage. she also has a very huge crush on Hirogune Amacius which happens to be her best friend.

Abilities: subasa is a earth/fire type user her clan is speicaly known for using very high level technique earth jutsu. since she is the most gifted in the clan. She has extreamly high earth and fire jutu's. a seal was placed on her right shoulder so she wont go over board with her jutsu's. she is so gifted that she is able to change the climate of the earth it's self thus creating mountains,volcano's even crater's. since her and amacius are vey close friend only he and the leader of the clan can realse the seal from her shoulder. also depending on how strong her emotions is thee seal can break on it's on causing her to black out on some occasions

personallty: she's a very energitic person, she always speak her mind, a show off, also when it come to other guys other than amacius she treats them like trash. since amacius has always talk to other woman other than her she get's real jealous
KingAmaciusJul 23, 2008 10:26 PM
Jul 8, 2008 11:58 AM

Jul 2008
narius said:
Name: Ikkishinamora Subasa

Type:earth/fire

villiage: hidden in the grass(kenshin drawls)

Bio: subasa pretty much has a pleasent life. nothing truma has happen to her at all. she one the strongest Kunoichi with in the villiage. she also has a very huge crush on Hirogune Amacius, but is currently sleeping with her pimp kenshin fuma, which happens to be her best friend. she also thinks that narius likes balls and she knows that he is a virgin.

Abilities: subasa is a earth/fire type user her clan is speicaly known for using very high level technique earth jutsu. since she is the most gifted in the clan. She has extreamly high earth and fire jutu's. a seal was placed on her right shoulder so she wont go over board with her jutsu's. she is so gifted that she is able to change the climate of the earth it's self thus creating mountains,volcano's even crater's. since her and amacius are vey close friend only he and the leader of the clan can realse the seal from her shoulder.
2nd Abilities:lip swourl, which she often use every day on kenshin."shes the best"
personallty: she's a very energitic person, she always speak her mind, a show off, also when it come to other guys other than amacius she treats them like trash. since amacius has always talk to other woman other than her she get's real jealous
anbu_kakashiXJul 8, 2008 12:01 PM
Jul 22, 2008 11:18 PM

Dec 2007
Frist Name: Saya
Last Name: no last name
Type: fire
Villiage: hidden in the fire
Bio: She lives alone in her famliy's house. That her parents gave her when they died becuase of her parents deaths she trained twice as hard as everyone else at the academy.she stays up late
Abilities: She can controle fire. since she trained harder then everyone else she can also control people minds and cause them to kill them slevs. Sheis also an expert sorwdmen.
discription
fighting outfits
niko_hakubiSep 16, 2008 11:50 AM
Love is hate
Hate is love
Jul 25, 2008 2:55 PM

Jul 2008
Name: Saiyuri Hiyama (nickname: sai)
Type: water
Home town: originally from the hidden mist, now lives in konoha.

About her: born in the mist village, she was born into an ordinary but powerful family. when she was young, she inherited a necklace that enabled her to manipulate water; she could control her power to some extent, but not fully. There's just one problem: the necklace can only be removed if the wearer is killed in battle. Orochimaru and the akatsuki is aware of this, and has tried many times to locate the wearer and take the necklace. They both know the wearer is in the mist, but they don't know where. So to protect Sai, her parents sent her to live in the leaf village when she was 13 under the protection of the hokage. her friends are everyone except orochimaru and the akatsuki (although she kinda likes itachi), but she's careful around gaara.

Abilities: like i said, she can manipulate water. She can also use a variety of weapons, especially the katana. She can also use her powers to heal most-but not all- injuries.

Personality: she can be a little quiet when meeting new people, but once she warms up to you, she's fun and outgoing. She's not afraid to stand up for herself or those she cares about and will help them any way she can. she's also sarcastic, loves exploring new places,trying new things and meeting new people, and she can get lazy when it comes to homework. but she's not stupid...that's for sure.

Looks: She has black hair, brown eyes, average body size, and has medium-dark brown skin, and she's 132lbs. and 5'3. She wears an asian style shirt and short black pants that come down to her knees, and the kind of boots with no heel. and she wears the leaf headband like shikamaru.

Sep 16, 2008 11:43 AM

Sep 2008
Name: Aqua Heartly

Type: Wind

Hometown: Village hidden in the sand but was transfered to the hidden leaf as a sign of friendship between the villages.

About me: In the village hidden in the sand I was nothing special which is why i was chossen for the exchange. How ever in the hidden leaf village i was given more missions and was eventualy trusted enough to join the anbu black ops setting a new presendent and futher cementing the bond between sand and leaf. while in I meat a Young shinobi called Cat and fell in love with him.

Abilities: I prefur to use the kusari-gama(the sickle with with a chain attached to it and a weight on the end of that.) but am also a tai jutsu specilest and often sparr with Guy ( I never win though) I know genaral jutsu expected of a sand and leaf kunoichi but nothing special or uniqe My main stregnth is flexiabilty and the intellence to know what to do and when.

Personality: serious and silent but mor playful and affectionate with Cat than any one else. No real freinds but knows alot of pepole in the leaf villege to talk to and enough to help with thier problems.

Jan 11, 2009 10:20 AM

Dec 2008
Name: Shinku Tsuki (Crimson Moon)

Type: Earth

Village: The village hidden in stone

A little about her: Her short black hair and gothic like attitude seems to be the perfict way for a girl who was alone since the day she was born, like Naruto, and she also has a demon inside her, also like Naruto, but when she trys to make friends she does the best she can.

Demon: eight tailed black wolf that controls the earth bound elements, but the demon only alows a few of the earth things around her, but not water, air or fire until she proves her self.

Abilities: She can control a few things, but mostly earth bound things like sand, rock and plants, but later when she proves herself she can control water, air and fire.

Personality: and Shy good natured girl who trys her hardest to make friends and protect them, but sometimes it is very hard for her to smile through the day all alone.

Looks:
crescent_girlJan 24, 2009 4:37 PM
May 18, 2009 3:22 PM
Apr 2009
Name: naru uzi
Type:fire
Village: The village hidden in mystery
info:strong smart long hair,demon is a fox(doesnt know she has it) helpful
does anything,sweet,has no family,goes to mystery acadamy(mystery ninja gakuen ) hardly has any friends tries her best(naruto!!)people make fun of her
Ablity: fire..quickness...master things easly...reads people attacks
Personality(shy..quite.temper,nice..alone most of the day..nekomimi
Jun 21, 2009 8:06 AM

Dec 2008
Name: Kagura Senju

Type: Lightning/Wind

Village: Konoha

Bio: Daughter of Tsunade Senju & Jiraiya , she became a genin at the age of 12, her team consisted of Jiraiya ( as jonin) , Minato Namikaze, and Hirashi Uchiha.
During the chuunin exams, Kagura recieved a cursed mark from Orochimaru, which caused her to have a really hard time winning her fights. After the chuunin exams, Hirashi Uchiha, enraged about what happend to Kagura, set out to find Orochimaru and make him erase the curse mark on Kagura. Trying to stop Hirashi from becoming a missing-nin, Kagura fought against him only to lose because her control on the mark was fading.
At the age of 19, she became a jonin. Her students were Kurenai Yuuhi, Asuma Sarutobi, and Might Guy. At that time, she was known as Konoha's Genjutsu Mistress-which soon after would become Kurenai's nickname-.
At the age of 21, Kagura married Minato, and Minato became known as the Fourth Hokage.
At 22, they had a son, Naruto. But 6 months later, the 9-tailed fox attacked the village, which caused the 4th Hokage's death, and the sealing of it inside of Naruto.
Devastated at the lose of her husband , Kagura left Naruto and the village, to find a new path. More precisely to find the man who released the Kyuubi onto the village. With that, she became a member of the Akatsuki, even stronger than Pein, in order to find out how to kill "that" man. On her journey, she took in three kids from different villages to train them, and take them to Konoha for the chuunin exams....Where she would be reunited with her son, and the village she left long ago.

Abilities: Was born with all three eye techniques: Byakugan, Sharingan and Rinnegan.And because of that the villagers would call her a demon.She can control a bit of all the elements, but her main ones are Lightning and Wind. She was the one who created both the Rasengan and the Chidori. Her speed is outmatched in the ninja world. Has a curse mark which gives her trouble if she gets enraged. Created a forbidden technique, in which she can re-create herself if she's on the verge of dying. Also a genjutsu master.

What she looks like: Long black hair, with red highlights. Always wears sunglasses indoors and out, only takes them off when she's with someone whom she'd give up her life for, or when she's fighting someone worthy of seeying her eyes. Eyes are light purple. Always wears a long black coat no matter what the weather ( reason for that is not known).You never see a happy smile come from her , because of her past. She has black pants, and a light red top, which you hardly see, except when she's training or in a tough fight.

Personality: Caring, but cold and strict. You always see that she has something on her mind. But when it comes to it, she can really be unemotional, and kill people without hesitation.But when she meets Naruto again , her personalty changes to when she was with Minato. Caring, sweet, nice, and her smile changes to a happy one. Even though she still stays strict while training, the village comes to accept her as who she is, and apologize for the insults they gave her.

Weapon: Fan of the Devil. - A fan.
Sometimes uses a sword.
And always has Senbon and Kunai with her.
Not a fan of shuriken.

Picture: soon! =P
Jun 22, 2009 10:13 AM

Aug 2008
Name: Yuki Uchiha
Type:Fire
Short Bio: I live alone my parents where kill in from of me and I had to watch and when they were dead I was rap and in the end I kill them I had blood on me… people look at me and said the I was a Black cat and that I did divas to live so people come afar me for a long time… but now I am a ninja I was no by The Midnight Black Cat and people sill give me look… and my clan put me as an outcast but sill think.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Forbidden Forest: 2nd Part of the Chuunin Exams RP ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yuzuyu-chan - Jul 7, 2009

289 by KingAmacius »»
Aug 3, 2010 7:37 AM

Sticky: » Create Your Ninja/Kunoichi Character

37 by AaYa »»
Apr 29, 2010 12:36 AM

» Niko and kiki's past: (others welcome to join.) ( 1 2 )

niko_hakubi - Aug 16, 2009

75 by ice_gray »»
Aug 21, 2009 12:33 PM

Sticky: » *UNTITLED AS OF YET* RP

9 by ice_gray »»
Aug 18, 2009 4:07 AM

Sticky: » Create Your Character

5 by ice_gray »»
Aug 17, 2009 1:31 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.