Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 2, 2011 2:12 AM

Jan 2011
This was a very good topic brought up that I wanted us to discuss, and it should be answered imo. We all know that there are definitely strong relationships between most sekirei and their ashikabi, which means sexual intercourse is likely happening. So what happens if an ashkabi or sekirei gets pregnant from their partner, should they get an official "leave" or would they still be made to fight?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Aug 2, 2011 8:18 AM
Jul 2011
Considering Minaka, they'd be made to fight. If they couldn't, they'd be terminated. At this point; however, the manga time-line hasn't been much more than 2 months. Human gestation at that time isn't usually too debilitating. There may well be pregnant sekirei amongst those already terminated. There's just no way to tell right now.
Aug 2, 2011 11:52 AM
Apr 2011
i thought its been longer than 2 months. but anyways they would be made to fight considering minaka objective. the only way out is termination but i really dont see sekirei getting pregnant maybe they have limiters on them lol where they cant have kids till the last sekirei is standing or something. can you imagine a pregnant sekirei fighting that would be ridiculous
Aug 3, 2011 8:24 AM
Jul 2011
Miya's visited her husband twice since the story began, and it's been 10 days after the last visit. So a little over 2 months. No way of knowing how long stage 1 has been going on, however.
Aug 4, 2011 5:20 AM

Jul 2011
We know it's been at least two months due to this, but there's nothing that guarantees that it couldn't be somewhat longer than that - and, I have my doubts that the author is trying to be very careful with those sorts of details.

Of course, there is something of an upper bound in that Minato's still working on getting into college. It's sometime in summer, but I don't know when the exams at the start of the series occur in Japan.

Oh, and that does give one more indicator of the length of the first stage - Kuno was out in the freezing cold when she got winged, so that gives us a timeline of at least 6 months or so...
Aug 4, 2011 7:08 PM
Jul 2011
melem said:
We know it's been at least two months due to this, but there's nothing that guarantees that it couldn't be somewhat longer than that - and, I have my doubts that the author is trying to be very careful with those sorts of details.

Of course, there is something of an upper bound in that Minato's still working on getting into college. It's sometime in summer, but I don't know when the exams at the start of the series occur in Japan.

Oh, and that does give one more indicator of the length of the first stage - Kuno was out in the freezing cold when she got winged, so that gives us a timeline of at least 6 months or so...

Kuno and Shiggi haven't gone any farther than kissing. They even went so far as to sleep in separate beds. That MAY have changed since they escaped the capital. This topic also brings up a great point about chapter 119's spoiler. Maybe Yukari isn't "seasick" but something else. Being rescued from a 50 story fall would certainly be a very emotional moment and Shiina would probably be "rewarded" in a very specific way.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Would you be a Ashikabi or a Sekirei?

EricwithaD-san - Jul 20, 2008

32 by ManiTaku94 »»
Aug 23, 2018 6:06 AM

» Moved Topic: Which sekirei do you feel will be Minato's first lover and why?

Tenchi_Ryu - Jul 31, 2011

12 by Chaos-Zero »»
Apr 19, 2016 8:25 AM

» Discussing Things..

Playcanon - Aug 5, 2013

1 by Chaos-Zero »»
Aug 11, 2015 8:41 PM

Sticky: » NEW MEMBER ID CARDS!! [ ON HOLD ] ( 1 2 )

sarroush - Jun 9, 2009

96 by Wanaziba »»
Aug 19, 2013 2:38 AM

» Sekirei Season 3, what are you waiting to see?

Tenchi_Ryu - Jul 31, 2011

12 by Zero_Vi_Britania »»
Jan 20, 2012 7:23 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.