Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 9, 2008 11:16 PM

Mar 2008
Seeing that Nanoha is S+ without limiter, and Fate is SS, what do you think would be Yuuno's mage rank then?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Apr 5, 2009 6:44 AM

Nov 2008
Probably AAA. He doesn't specialize in offense but as a support and defensive mage, he can pretty much hold out against his opponents even against Vita >:D
Sep 5, 2009 10:51 AM

Mar 2008
That's true :P

Plus he doesn't have a Device! So if he has a Device, then... >:D
Oct 28, 2009 4:00 AM
Oct 2009
Without device eh.....
Attack: D
Defense: A
Speed: B
Overall: C
(Based on his appearance of A'S, I think)

With Device........StrikerS period...
Attack: AA
Defense: SS (Now you wondering who practically can destroy him.....three guesses are perfectly acceptable)
Speed: CC
Overall: S (Without Limiter)

Now you ask, why Yuuno has his speed decreased when using his device?
Because
A. His device adds A LOT OF ARMOR (Like Striker's Nanoha, but even bulkier) and hindering his move.
B. Big Armor Means more energy consumption for the generator (Remember that armor produces shield? Fate 'discard' this option in favor of super speed)
C. Because law of status equation, (ATK + DEF + SPE)/3 = POWER LEVEL, so Extreme Def and some good Atk means VERY low speed in same power level (in this case, S rank)

any comments?
Nov 4, 2009 11:14 PM

Mar 2008
if he has a Device, I want his device to be an Intelligent Device named "Resolute Heart" :P

failing that, a Boost Device named "Aegis".

Shape: maybe two shields on his arms with more armor? AFAIK his speed is pretty normal, but slower speed with device...I think it depends on the device itself.

"Let me tell you something. You might not know me, nor I think you should. What you should know is Takamachi Nanoha, the White Devil. I am the one who first gave the White Devil her power, and I was the one who endured and experienced her attacks firsthand. She broke through my barrier only thrice. So let me tell you this: If you can't pierce my barrier, then your power is nowhere near the White Devil herself."
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.