Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 25, 2010 8:35 PM
Jun 2010
Alright. I know Yue's derives from "Socrates", and can assume that Evangeline's derives from the word Lilac and the Tero part in Nagi's derives from "Terra" as in Earth, but I still have no idea where Negi's Activation Keyword derives from, excluding the obvious "Magister" part. I've heard that "Ras tel Ma scir" is a corruption of "Magister", but I don't buy it. Does anyone have their own ideas?

Also, for fun, what would YOUR activation keyword be?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jun 6, 2011 1:35 PM
Jan 2010
There, right on volume 2:
"Rastel maskil magister: This is not Latin (and that language is the key to releasing magic), and it seems it's like a code with no meaning. Rastel makil magister is the exclusive incantation for Negi Springfield. Each and every wizard thinks of one for themselves, and Negi came up with his own when he graduated from magic school. In the case of simple magic, you can abbreviate it."

On volume 3:
"Lic lac la lac lilac. Evangeline's "release key". Lilac thrives where things are difficult to grow, and when a flower is brought inside the house, it brings evil with it. In the language of flowers, the incantation refers to "purity" and "first love".

You can find pretty much ANYTHING in the official releases. They are fucking expensive, thought.
May 7, 2012 7:20 PM

Feb 2012
Maybe Akamatsu throws the latin sounding like words in there just to confuse you and throw us off on purpose.

For me it'd have to be something with tiedye/prism/spectrum/psychedelic etc...
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Your Fav. charakters

Buulian - May 5, 2019

0 by Buulian »»
May 5, 2019 5:44 AM

» What are the chances of a reanimation?

ToG25thBaam - Oct 26, 2013

0 by ToG25thBaam »»
Oct 26, 2013 11:01 AM

» Who Will Be marry NEGI...????

yuto_daikirai - Apr 21, 2009

44 by Piesrbest »»
Aug 3, 2013 4:48 PM

Poll: » favourite character ( 1 2 3 4 )

yuichii2 - Dec 29, 2007

152 by DoubleYukipo »»
Oct 15, 2012 5:20 PM

» Your choice of seiyuu for the new anime (if there would be one)

ecoute - Aug 26, 2012

0 by ecoute »»
Aug 26, 2012 2:02 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.