Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 1, 2010 7:50 AM

Mar 2008
Who do you think is the real girl/s (not in the game) that Keima care for? Eventhough he said he doesn't care about real, he does show some of his concern through the story...

So far I think, he obviously worried/concern about Elsee. He also show some concern toward her mom. As for the captured girls, I think he did worried about Chihiro and Tsukiyo.

This shows that Keima still concern with the real girls aroud her. So, what do you think?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Oct 5, 2010 12:00 PM

Jul 2008
Ayumi... even if it seems in the other direction (Ayumi caring of Keima), his reaction at the end of the very beginning of the series, saying to him-self that every thing has end and that Ayumi can't remember nothing was a clear sign of that "care" he took over the first real girls he approach to...

Maybe also Tenry... but it's hard to say because of Diana...
My candies:
Nov 13, 2010 7:45 AM

Mar 2008
What about Kanon? Can we say Keima care for her? (well, at least for recent chapters on manga)?
Nov 13, 2010 11:53 AM

Mar 2010
I say he cares about all the girls of course, he just cares about 2D girls more
cause that is what is helping him figure out the "real" girls.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Nov 13, 2010 11:56 PM

Jul 2008
Rasco said:
I say he cares about all the girls of course, he just cares about 2D girls more...

I agree up to this point... but I don't believe he cares more of 2D girl because of that. First of all he takes care of 2D since before he make an approach to the "real world".

And second... I think he is cared of them, because it's easier after all... when he reach the ending there is nothing else than continue to the next game...
My candies:
Nov 15, 2010 1:12 PM

Mar 2010
oh i see so in reasoning the games theres an end and in the real world there would have to be continuation, wich gets me curious to know if he will ever settle dowm with a actual girl

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Nov 16, 2010 7:46 PM

Jul 2008
Maybe neither the author knows that, jajaja
My candies:
Nov 22, 2010 5:28 PM

Sep 2007
Theory: He cares for all the girls, but pushes them away for another reason.

That reason could easily be left at 'because they won't remember kissing'.

But think deeper. He probably COULD pursue one afterwards if he wished (almost all of them show signs of affection even though they may not remember kissing). Even still, after each capture, Keima reaffirms (often aloud) his opinion that "Real women should just be left alone" (qtd. from NoHearts' spoiler in post 2).

This could be dismissed as "well, he knows he'll have to capture another girl soon." But think deeper: he held this opinion that 'real women should be left alone' BEFORE he got stuck in this capturing mess.

Answer? Keima's just being a male tsundere. He says he doesn't give two cents about real women, but it is obviously not the case. Yet, at the same time, there is a contradicting force within him that causes him to choose to 'leave them alone' or otherwise not care about them.

My theory: Keima has probably had a bad experience with a (real) girl in the past that caused him to seek galgames as an alternative.

(If anything here I say is naive, keep in mind that I'm watching the anime while reading the manga simultaneously; While I do have knowledge of any extra info provided in the manga, I only have that info up to as far as the anime has gone thus far.)

So, to summarize my theory: Keima cares about all the girls, but he tries to not get too attached because he doesn't want to experience the same pain that he did in the past with a real girl.
Just a theory. Based on air. -.-' Don't get too riled up.
Nov 24, 2010 11:14 PM

Jul 2008
sn0w75 said:
...Keima cares about all the girls...

I agree this...

About the "Bad experience theory"
I don't disagree it completely, but tell me if you change your point of view after reaching chapter 57
My candies:
Jun 13, 2011 9:10 PM

Dec 2009
Well, for me its from the Anime, but it looks like he cares for all the girls in the end.
When he realizes that in the end, they dont remember anything. or something like that?
Jun 18, 2011 2:18 AM

Oct 2008
I don't think he actually CARES about all the girls... the one of the ramen, the shougi girl, the wiming girl (I barely remeamber their names :P) area prove of that... Of course he feels something, I mean, he's still a human, but I dont think he really cares... Until now I think he cares Elsie, Kanon, Tsukijo, obviously Yui, Ayumi, Chihiro, and probably Shiori... It's a shame, but I don't think he cares about Haqua... but meh! more for me (?) XDDDD
Jun 25, 2011 12:36 PM
Feb 2010
kanon obviously , kanon is the best!!

Jun 28, 2011 5:50 PM

Jul 2008
yamitori said:
kanon obviously...

That's what it had been showed, after all...
My candies:
Jul 3, 2011 8:45 AM
Nov 2008
hey look who is sad?

and unfortunately.. she isn't a goddess
(sorry, forgot which chap when he tried to look for her)

edit:
mwahah! found iit
dyzrhealmJul 3, 2011 9:00 AM
Jul 15, 2011 9:04 PM
Jul 2011
dyzrhealm said:
hey look who is sad?

edit:
mwahah! found iit
I think he meant he doesn't want any of his conquests to get involved in it..
and i think he cares about, obviously Elcie and his mom, Ayumi, Kanon, Tsukiyo, Yui, and Hakua.
Jul 19, 2011 8:48 PM

Jul 2008
I still believe he cares of every girl he had met... including Nora even a little... somehow... and...
dyzrhealm said:
hey look who is sad?

edit:
mwahah! found iit

Great examples, but he has been acting like that from the very beginning:

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/kami_nomi_zo_shiru_sekai/v01/c001/64.html
My candies:
Aug 1, 2011 4:38 PM

Mar 2011
Recently, the Capturing God is overflowing more emotions, he is losing quality. But still one of my favorites.

I know some that he doesnt care:
Hakua and Tenri(i cannt remember he saying anything cute to her, even the kiss was more fake than the others)(give her some love!!)
May 28, 2013 7:01 PM
Dec 2012
there's not much to say regarding this, i mean i want to say he cares more about my favorite heroine, but i don't have one, (i just like many of them!!! i´ts impossible to decide)

the author had played really good his cards i mean, he cares about ayumi, elsee and kanon, since the beginning that was obvious, but lately the events with shiori, tenri, tsukiyo and some others heroines made clear the fact the he cares about them too, after certain chapter i could think the answer for this is CHIHIRO but after thinking about the ONLY REAL CONFESSION in the story my doubts returned, anyway the character who is not nicely treated so far is still haqua (at least not as much as the others goddesses and elsee) but considering his tsundereness i would not worry too much about that.
Jan 5, 2014 6:58 PM

Jan 2014
In the chapters of TWGOK, the most care keima has provide was to Kanon. His care to Kanon in the goddess arc, when she was stabbed by vintage, was the longest and the most effort done from him.

Oh Yeah! I love anime!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Prediction!!! Make Prediction in here about anything related to TWGOK ( 1 2 3 4 )

Taiga_Ryuji - Jun 12, 2010

170 by Jaces_Sanctum »»
Mar 26, 2019 6:00 PM

» Your Favorite Scene ( 1 2 )

Fabrice - Oct 23, 2010

62 by ManWithRinnegan »»
Feb 8, 2019 3:36 PM

» Pick any anime girl whom you would "capture"

KyuuAL - May 3, 2011

46 by Unknown_Code_Z »»
May 11, 2018 10:55 PM

» officer and admin

Taiga_Ryuji - Apr 25, 2010

25 by SirAntwan »»
Jul 10, 2014 9:51 PM

» Anime Episodes Prediction! - Third Season!!

NoHeart - Jul 14, 2010

43 by animeno »»
Jun 18, 2013 6:46 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.