Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 27, 2010 10:54 AM

Oct 2009
This a little game that might be of some interest. Just a way to get you thinking about why you might like Kamui so much! *cough* might help with brainstorming for the contest *cough* But really this is just a game for fun! *nod*

The game is simple:

• Name two things you love about Kamui. It can be anything you like, anything.
  • Then name one thing you don't like about Kamui (which is hard to do XD).
  • The next person names two things and either agrees or disagrees with the person's above dislike and thinks of something else. (You can also agree or disagree with the person's reasons for liking him too if you want.)

Example:
rustedheartJul 27, 2010 2:08 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jul 27, 2010 4:43 PM

Nov 2008
I guess I'll start?
♥ Like: He's super cute and adorable~ [yes generic answer]
♥ Like: Close to Subaru in X and Tsubasa~

X Dislike: A bit of a jerk at the beginning of X, sort of a high and mighty/cocky attitude, if I remember correctly.
Jul 28, 2010 8:02 AM

Oct 2009
XDD Im sorry I should of started!

-panda- said:
I guess I'll start?
♥ Like: He's super cute and adorable~ [yes generic answer]
♥ Like: Close to Subaru in X and Tsubasa~

Agree on both!! Neh, someone had to say he was cute and adorable first!! XD ^-^ Uwahh Kamui and Subaru were adorable as twins in Tsubasa!! I was bit surprised when I saw Subaru was there too! Well i figured he had to show up, but that was to cute! XD ^-^

-panda- said:

X Dislike: A bit of a jerk at the beginning of X, sort of a high and mighty/cocky attitude, if I remember correctly.

Agree!! XD He was in both the anime and movie. I sort of tiny bit didn't like him at first!

♥ CLAMP's artwork of him is always beautiful!!! ^-^
♥ The fact that he is 15 but doesn't look like it! XDD

XDislike: >__< Its hard to think of one!!! His uniform in the movie! XDD It was a little to pointy.
Jul 28, 2010 9:02 AM

Jun 2010
-panda- said:

Appleasian said:

♥ CLAMP's artwork of him is always beautiful!!! ^-^
♥ The fact that he is 15 but doesn't look like it! XDD

^ I really agree with the above~ :P
Now is my turn XD

♥ Like: Character - He is protective of the ones who are close to him and how he acts like a leader :D
♥ Like: Character Design - a 'swordsman' in X and a 'vampire' in Tsubasa :D CLAMP 'revived' him a few times~

X Dislike: The small part of him being rash in concluding and being hostile towards harmless strangers :X

My Badges :D
R.C.C.|C.C.O.|D.G.|L.E.P.
Jul 30, 2010 11:31 PM

Dec 2009
rustedheart said:

♥ Like: Character - He is protective of the ones who are close to him and how he acts like a leader :D
♥ Like: Character Design - a 'swordsman' in X and a 'vampire' in Tsubasa :D CLAMP 'revived' him a few times~

X Dislike: The small part of him being rash in concluding and being hostile towards harmless strangers :X

I agree with you d:

♥ Like: His beautiful dark hair
♥ Like: When he started to become nicer in X, it was adorable d:

X Dislike: In the X manga... he still hasn't realized what his "true wish" is... and that's frustrating because I really want to know what it is lol
Nov 19, 2014 2:37 AM

Nov 2013
Mon_Diamond said:

♥ Like: His beautiful dark hair
♥ Like: When he started to become nicer in X, it was adorable d:

X Dislike: In the X manga... he still hasn't realized what his "true wish" is... and that's frustrating because I really want to know what it is lol

Agreed agreed agreed ^_^

♥ Like: he becomes so nice and caring and cute
♥ Like: super duper adorable, like the way how he interacts with the other characters and when he was a kid (that doesn't count as two right? Oh well :P)

X Dislike: Umm how he seems a bit emotionally reliant on others. Not necessarily a bad thing, since it's kinda cute but still.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Poll: » X Kamui or TRC Kamui?

RenaPsychoKiller - Aug 12, 2010

17 by -Ayu »»
Apr 15, 2018 7:13 AM

Sticky: » [Request] Kamui Member Cards! :D ( 1 2 )

rustedheart - Jul 15, 2010

86 by kawaii-mio »»
Jul 19, 2014 5:48 PM

Sticky: » [Open] ADMINS, I WANT YOU! :D

rustedheart - Jul 15, 2010

7 by -FourDauntless- »»
Mar 28, 2011 2:22 AM

» 200+ Member LE~ [CLOSED]

editing - Nov 1, 2010

0 by editing »»
Nov 1, 2010 11:25 AM

» [CLOSED] 150+ LE Card! :D

rustedheart - Sep 8, 2010

23 by RenaPsychoKiller »»
Oct 26, 2010 8:44 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.